Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

"Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians (88797 Views)

Small Car Spotted Carrying A Huge Container On A Nigerian Road (Photo, Video) / Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! / Small Car Conveys A Huge Metal Kiosk In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
YourGrandfather:
you go waya ur papa koboko cry oya leave me alone cry

I never quote you Dundee before, crawl back to that hell that you belong
Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by Gerrard59(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
genq:

Lool. see as them resemble Kemi Olunoyo and EgunMogaji2 cheesy

In fact that nigga might actually be EgunMogaji2 grin

No, he is not. Egun is based in Ibadan, I came across his Twitter handle but forgot to memorise it. But hey, he is no different from his fellow demons esp as he is a dual citizen.
Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by bizzibodi(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
Farewell make una no go spoil that country ooo!

1 Like

Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by Gerrard59(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
ednut1:
i know a lot of Nigerians with good jobs, it may be tough initially. For the doctors in 2 years he can get his license. There is also uk option for doctors. I work in the same industry as u was in Nigeria, they even gave me a higher level

You should not bother with that dude. He stays in the US, is an American yet discourages Nigerians from relocating.

Effing hypocrite.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by LutanFyah: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

how many time did you call America govt to fix the gun control problem in their country?

a slave and his fellow imbeciles trying to prove they're not slaves. imagine doing testimony and Thanksgiving for travelling to abroad, such a joke in this 21 century

many ediots had emanated from Africa for real, just make sure you don't breed another imbeciles like you
I said I'm in Europe not America. Besides, even if I'm in America, you could only mention gun control problem but I mentioned more than ten that is plaguing your shithole and I could mention more if I want.

While "dragging" your generator this night,please watch out for hernia. LOLS

I guess, too much inhaling of generator fumes have made you so daft that you still can't type very well in a public forum despite going to school for 4yrs.

Please, go and register for NIN before your slave master blocks your line because the youths protested against police brutality and they were scared how the brave young men and women got their numbers and while at it don't contract Corona virus cos your foolish leaders cannot afford the vaccine and they are waiting for free vaccine from EUROPE AND AMERICA . LOLS

Slave, your politicians have taken your shithole into recession twice in just few years.

Slave,your politicians will still share #2000, rice ,oil, beans etc for you and your fellow slaves to vote them again

Slave, your leaders are hiding palliatives (garri, beans, noodles etc) DONATED by citizens and you couldn't do anything to the thieving politicians.

Slave, in 2021, water is still a luxury to most of your countrymen.

Slave, your leaders made you the poverty capital of the world.

8 Likes

Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by Ugandatales: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
They can say all the things they want about Naija, but if you check well, they know more about Nigerian news than even Nigerians in Nigeria. No place like home.

5 Likes

Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by omoyeni37: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

Unfortunately, majority of our youths will not see sense in what you have just said. They claim to be wise but easily deceived
Hello sir, i just saw your mention sir, i was banned because i was soliciting for help from you.
0017893359, akinwale adekunle, gtbank.
This is my brother's account sir, i have took a loan from an app online (carbon app) last year. and it is automatic deduction sir. I am so grateful sir and i pray God to continue to bless you sir.
Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
genq:

Mocking you ke? Shebi you said if we all run who will fix Nigeria? So I'm urging you to be the change we wanna see cheesy
Yes! I would, grin but you didn't give me a good reason to do that. Anyway, i am waiting for all of you to run out first.
Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by Kennedykenneth: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
Olunmercy56:
cry sad Oh Lord, I need your help to relocate abroad this year Lord embarassed
we die here
Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by MummyD2020(f): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

All this your long story
All you have done is show how possible it is to make money. After that then what?
You buy a bentley and drive it through flooded streets littered with potholes
You build 20 foot fences around your house and cage yourself behind barred
You spend sleepless nights thinking of how to secure your money because you cant trust anyone and honestly life is too unstable. You cant trust anything or anyone.

You are constantly hiding how wealthy you are for fear of being robbed or kidnapped.

My friend some things are more important than money

Obama and the likes can freely ride bikes to and fro the side walks or streets out there. Can a common lg chairman do that?

7 Likes

Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by planetx: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
To whom it may concern!
Let's make agreement, you pay for my trip to CANADA, I will work take many jobs it takes to pay you back in TRIPLE FOLD!
Pay for a stranger on an anonymous forum, what planet are you living in. Even your blood siblings will renege talking from experience talkless a stranger.

1 Like

Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by Kennedykenneth: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wow, everybody wants to leave Nigeria, then who will remains here
Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by Mertedesigns: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
James4358:
Am gradualy saving up! When it hits d desired amount! I'll say bye bye to u guys
how much are you saving per month
Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by PastorandMentor(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
I'm enjoying Chicago.
Yes we have criminals here, but I'm secured and comfortable here than that Nigeria\phc where i was thinking i was a big boy.
Biko y'll need to travel out.

2 Likes

Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by Oceanfield: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
salt1:

What's the cost of a PR? For one person

Is a processs you don't just buy it. go to Canada thread here on nairaland you will be well guided.
Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by sunkieisland(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kriss216:
If I eventually find myself in Canada, I’ll first go and barb Kodo, so that Canada breeze go comot all the nonsense Nigeria suffering from my head.

It would have been better to say "WHEN" and not if.

Na JAPA we dey ooo

1 Like

Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by Grace001: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
aminu114:
we will work to make nigeria great like they did to make canada great we r all humans if they did it we too can do it looking for a way to leave is a sign of weakness

You better stop deceiving yourself... as a common man your input in Nigeria can’t make any difference or make Nigeria great.

Those that can bring changes or make Nigeria great has refused to make Nigeria great. Those elected leaders that have been in the corridor of power since 1980s are still the same lining up to rule Nigeria.

What can you do as a common man ? most of you are so confused, you forgot that it’s not actually the common man that make the west great. But those leaders that was elected strengthened their institutions to better the lives of their citizens. They built strong institutions and it’s only those you elect they can make this great change.

Why do you think China strengthened their institution by putting into law death penalty for corruption politicians if found guilty. Why can’t Nigeria elected leaders adopt this to straighten our institutions. Do you still think it’s the common man that decided to leave Nigeria for a better life that can do this ?

When there is good government institutions in place it will better the lives of the citizens

Nigeria leaders since 1970s has refused to strengthen our institutions. Judiciary is weak no justice for common man , executives are corrupt. Legislators are thieves.

Nigerians has been clamoring for RESTRUCTURE something that can at least bring about positive changes in Nigeria, yet those elected has refused to do that. Do you still think it’s the common man that will do this if not the elected leaders

And you’re deceiving yourself always singing the song that common man can make Nigeria better

Continue deceiving yourself, by the time your eyes are clear you will already be in your 60s or 70s

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by humilitypays(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
Princewill1:

Don't expect any "collective progress" of any black group anywhere in the world.

It will not happen in our life time. Not today not tomorrow.

Black race is "intellectually inferior" when compared with other races. The race with the lowest IQ. I have no apologies for this.. that's the bitter truth. I said this in another thread and some ppl couldn't bear it.

Black people in Africa are poor and backwards.

Black community in America are the most poor and backwards when compared with other races.
Black people in Brazil are the poorest when compared with other races there.

The same goes with blacks in Cuba, Venezuela, Haiti, Australia, Europe, Asia etc the story is the same where ever they reside. They're always at the bottom of every indexes no matter the continent they are found.. which goes to indicate that the problem is in their brains.

So don't be surprised when you see Nigerians preferring to constitute nuisance all over the world instead of thinking ways of fixing theirs,even if it means starting a revolution and dying in the process. After all most of those countries they're running to once had bloody revolution in the past.

But they won't, the problem is in our psyche.
That's why I tell fellow Igbos not to be too optimistic about Biafra becoming the next Hong Kong because it won't happen.

Forget the noise Nnamdi KANU is making, Biafra can only be a lesser shithole than Nigeria but it will still be another shithole black nation.

Nigeria only need to be restructured to improve the security of lives and properties and to reduce tribalism and nepotism in national development, but not that it will turn Nigeria to UK grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by Oceanfield: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
shevy878:
Any reliable Europe Visa Agent here, Visa for 3, any reliable country in Europe will be OK

Be careful don't lose your money . Scammers will come for you soon.

1 Like

Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by Oluwaseun2020(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
people travel out to do dirty works they wont dare do in Nigeria. ... You can be great in Nigeria. ... Dangote wont trade Nigeria for any part of the world Its the blessing of God that makes rich an adds no sorrow..
Underline the word no sorrow. ...
Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by Hassanmaye(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
wittyt98:
regardless of the congestion, person wey get OT must survive. I can't travel from a whole naija to look uche face in the abroad grin grin. Even if Dem reach 10 billion, man wey get determination must survive
Haha cheesy grin
Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by humilitypays(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
aminu114:
hhhhhhhh absolutely funny though u made sense but when there is life there is still hope mr CAUCASIAN
There can only be hope when destiny permits.

The destiny of black nations does not permit any black nation to be more than Lagos and Abuja kind of development. Just as destiny has made it that Northern Nigeria will never progress beyond where it is. Destiny is powerful. Destiny makes people of closer limit to cluster together.

And that same destiny will force them to create and uphold a backward thinking and retrogressive culture, tradition, religious beliefs and societal values in order to keep them within the limit of their destiny
Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by Olatrent: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
wittyt98:
regardless of the congestion, person wey get OT must survive. I can't travel from a whole naija to look uche face in the abroad grin grin. Even if Dem reach 10 billion, man wey get determination must survive

U are doing well�
Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by humilitypays(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
Oluwaseun2020:
people travel out to do dirty works they wont dare do in Nigeria. ...
You can be great in Nigeria. ...
Dangote wont trade Nigeria for any part of the world
Its the blessing of God that makes rich an adds no sorrow..

Keep on dreaming to be like Dangote.

Dangote was destined by nature to be among the 0.1% privileged rich blacks.

Dangote is not smart or did he do anything extraordinary to become who he is today. He is even dull if you know him closely. He was only born into a generation of wealthy merchant family and it is normal for him to become rich and richer.

Go and read about his family lineage.

Same applies to Otedola, Adenuga, Tinubu and co. All of them inherited their wealth.

So stop using them to hold yourself down in Nigeria if you have a legal opportunity to migrate and give your future children and grandchildren a better chance of life. Do it for their sake, unless you are among the 0.1% privileged rich Nigerians or middle-class

6 Likes

Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by MummyD2020(f): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Oluwaseun2020:

Why are u taking a portion of the whole story? Dangote that got helped by his uncle for a start. Secondly, hes been consistently favoured by the government for several years which makes him the sole supplier of goods consumed by over 200 million people. Why wont he be rich?

1 Like

Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

in which region is that happening and your propaganda won't change my stand, if I'm not proud of Nigeria present state doesn't mean I should be a slave in another person's Land

till date I still hate what my ancestor went through in the hand of these useless whites, I'm an African man and a Nigerian, till southwest have her own country.

I swear I've the opportunity to travelled abroad some Years back but politely rejected the offer, I hate being a slave. not everyone that's living in Nigeria is suffering, white that you're running to that country, stays/live in Nigeria too perhaps for business like every Nigerian businessmen and only return to their countries during holidays
Nigeria and some countries were at same level of development some decades ago, today they have overtaken Nigeria leaving her behind.

So are u trying to tell me that u are comfortable with the way the leaders are squeezing the neck of Nigerians in a chokehold and trying to snuff the life out of the citizens? Except u are one the politicians your self.
Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by genq(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
Logan23:

Quote and reply him/or her directly

She no get mind cheesy
Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by lekki1444: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
YourGrandfather:
how? I don't know anybody in Canada cry cry

with how much you have you dont need anybody in canada. buy ticket, then go to airbnb canada and get a house and pay for 3 months rent. when you get to canada use those 3 months to locate nigerian restaurant and link up with boys. i did it all the time when i was younger
Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by sulaak(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Come back 15 years later and share your Canada experience with us young man cheesy. But when you come back, hope you'd not hide when you see your friends and mates you left behind Progress grin.

Nigeria is a land of opportunities to only those who have the inner eyes to see one. Nothing can ever make me take such a decision of relocating. If you want to go, bye-bye but you'd spot the difference in later years if you choose to remain there . Why not apply same spirit on developing yourself here? Go there for studies and come back with opportunities. I'd like to cite a few examples below on some of us who came back, against all odds.

1- I've been around the globe, even acquired certificates, up to 4 different ones and some training skills in amazing facilities. I came back with an opportunity which is seriously proferring solutions to our problems in Nigeria. No manager in the leading oil and gas company in Nigeria can match my worth...no be bragging matter. I don hobnob with world leaders, including Barack Obama. I'd have regretted it, had I stayed back.

Nigeria is a land of failure.

I wouldn't sacrifice security, good schools, public healthcare, electricity, good roads to live in Nigeria for a salary of $1 million a year.
Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by Blackdeewhy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
planetx:
Pay for a stranger on an anonymous forum, what planet are you living in. Even your blood siblings will renege talking from experience talkless a stranger.
Yes I might be a stranger with masters in my field.
I might NOT have the money to sponsor myself but I am ACADEMICALLY and HAND WORK SOUND!
Re: "Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians by sulaak(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Oluwaseun2020:

This is why Nigerians in Nigeria will never succeed, they want to win without sacrifice.

Nnamdi Azikwe washed dishes in the USA got a Ph.D. in Political science and became the first president of Nigeria.

In the 1990s, I washed dishes in the UK, cleaned carpets for wealthy homeowners, and wash the windows of public high schools. By the year 2003, I was running my own software company after acquiring three university degrees, BEng in Avionic, MSC in AI, and an MBA.

BTW, I came from an upper-middle-class family in Nigeria, I lived in VI Taslim Elias street, studied Agriculture Engr at UI until I dropped out after 2 years and move to the UK.

I wouldn't trade my life for Dangote and any Nigerian that has been part of the Oligarchy or state capture.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia / My Class This Morning In Canada / Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.