Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,438 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

How To Start Production Of Decorative Ceiling Boards In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Production Of Decorative Ceiling Boards In Nigeria (3489 Views)

Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria / Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk / We Specialize In The Installation Of Decorative Stamped Concrete Floor Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Production Of Decorative Ceiling Boards In Nigeria by DonZING: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hello Nairalander,
The cost of every housing materials keep going up every single day. If into construction you'll agree with me that ceiling boards/asbestos is one of the finishing materials needed in Nigeria.

Most big companies keep the secret to themselves for a very long time and only few knows that it cost no big money to start/set up your own production business.

Yes, I know because i've been doing this for almost 6 years and we all keep the secret to ourselves...meanwhile today i want to do a giveaway to just 10 people that wants to start decorative ceiling production either for their newly built house or for commercial purpose.

If this sounds like you just call 08147691276 for training and consultation.

You need less than N5,000 to start the business
Almost all raw materials are available around you

Re: How To Start Production Of Decorative Ceiling Boards In Nigeria by DonZING: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
more designs

Re: How To Start Production Of Decorative Ceiling Boards In Nigeria by DonZING: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Training Materials now available for anyone that wants to learn production.
only 10 copies will be sold
Re: How To Start Production Of Decorative Ceiling Boards In Nigeria by DonZING: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Training materials now available. You can call or WhatsApp 08147691276

Re: How To Start Production Of Decorative Ceiling Boards In Nigeria by jpride(m): 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
I paid for your training material.... I even specified I needed a video tutorial. All u succeeded in sending me is a 1page trash.
You are here again looking for people to swindle. I pity your preys this time.
All these photos were downloaded online. You don't have an idea how to produce fibre ceiling

5 Likes

Re: How To Start Production Of Decorative Ceiling Boards In Nigeria by Ademat7(m): 5:36am On Oct 14, 2021
jpride:
I paid for your training material.... I even specified I needed a video tutorial. All u succeeded in sending me is a 1page trash.
All these photos were downloaded online. You don't have an idea how to produce fibre ceiling
Sorry for your experience, scammers destroying the nation.
Re: How To Start Production Of Decorative Ceiling Boards In Nigeria by funbiano: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2021
jpride:
.My brother I just detected the guy is a fraudsters.All promises he made was not fulfilled.Now he refused to pick my calls.The guy is a 419
Re: How To Start Production Of Decorative Ceiling Boards In Nigeria by funbiano: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2021
jpride:
. I also paid like you paid.He is a scammer.He is just dupping people up and down
Re: How To Start Production Of Decorative Ceiling Boards In Nigeria by DonZING: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2021
Sorry for the late response I've been busy offline. Please if you've paid just message me let me add you to the group.

We will have a section today. As for the manual all is not there because of those that share that.

Send proof of payment and lets fix a class.
Re: How To Start Production Of Decorative Ceiling Boards In Nigeria by DonZING: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2021
jpride:

Sorry for the delay. I have people that had did this and doing fine that can come out. Did you just said downloaded pictures?

Book to visit us one on one
Re: How To Start Production Of Decorative Ceiling Boards In Nigeria by DonZING: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2021
funbiano:
.My brother I just detected the guy is a fraudsters.All promises he made was not fulfilled.Now he refused to pick my calls.The guy is a 419
You paid last night and I sent the manual told you I was on the road while you were calling.

I left for a program very early this morning and its not even 8am you've concluded im a scammer.

I'm tired of Nigerians and this why we will never get help.

I was stucked all through last night in a traffic...it cost you jotuing to give me atleast 1day despite you have the manual before you come to conclusions.

You can even ask for a refund and when the person you paid to fail to send it then you can say he is a scammer.

Nawa o
Re: How To Start Production Of Decorative Ceiling Boards In Nigeria by DonZING: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2021
Apart from @jpride and @funbiano please any other person that paid and I've not attended to you point it out here.
Re: How To Start Production Of Decorative Ceiling Boards In Nigeria by funbiano: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
DonZING:

You paid last night and I sent the manual told you I was on the road while you were calling.

I left for a program very early this morning and its not even 8am you've concluded im a scammer.

I'm tired of Nigerians and this why we will never get help.

I was stucked all through last night in a traffic...it cost you jotuing to give me atleast 1day despite you have the manual before you come to conclusions.

You can even ask for a refund and when the person you paid to fail to send it then you can say he is a scammer.

Nawa o
since you know you will not be available courtzy demand that you should send us message.Also you talked about the group and up til now I am not added to any group.
Re: How To Start Production Of Decorative Ceiling Boards In Nigeria by jpride(m): 6:45am On Oct 16, 2021
DonZING:

Sorry for the delay. I have people that had did this and doing fine that can come out. Did you just said downloaded pictures?

Book to visit us one on one
Do u want me to upload the trash u sent me here? So u can tell me how someone can start up with it

(1) (Reply)

Dialysis / Top 5 Online Print Shop In Nigeria / Why BLOGGING Remains One Of The Most Lucrative Online Business Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.