Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding (24353 Views)

Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala / Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by eze31362(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by datola: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cool
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by BarrElChapo(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
The Believers Authority is in the Name of Jesus Christ. Praise God !
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by LordReed(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
It's interesting how people can pray for the most inane things and believe they received answers but be completely silent on the more important issues.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by Eziokwugbaoto: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
John 14: 12. This is just a little fragment of the mighty things we can do if only we know the power God has given us as christians. Reminds me of a burial I went to in Isuikwuato Abia state in september of 2015. 'Twas that of a family friend so I went with them to arrange one or two things. Being that it was during the rainy season there were fears that the rain might pour sansan for garri. So we declared there should be no rain from 3 days preceding the burial proper and on the d-day and God honoured us. On those 3 days rain would fall in neighbouring communities but it won't reach our side so nothing stopped us from preparing well for the burial. Then on the wake-keep night one of the uncles came and said they should give him money to pay the village rain makers. We told him there was no need that rain won't fall. So the thing became a contest oo. But God no shame us, the kain sun wey shine that day na the northern version grin. But the night after the burial the withheld rain fell with anger till day break. But you need to get to a certain level in your walk with God sha.
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by beejaay: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Gorroddom:
Na wa ooh, is this thing truly possible?

and its called cloud seeding..there is nothing spiritual about it, africans have been doing long before and call it ogun but there is nothing of sot, just some release of some chemical in a specific ways to cause a chain reaction in the cloud...
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by Stanchem029: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mide3367:
This man na string juju man. An antichrist
Are you saying that only juju people can do that?
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by OB7Foreva(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Gorroddom:
Abeg which one is you in your dp? it's none of my business tho.
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by mechanics(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wow, the God of wonders.
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by Kinzo0917(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Gorroddom:
ARE YOU DOUBTING GOD? WHAT IS SO SPECIAL because GOD DIVERTED RAIN ☔THAT IS ABOUT TO FALL?.GOD HAS THROUGH HIS SERVANTS DONT GREATER MIRACLES THAN THIS. WITH GOD, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
this one no be new thing naaah!

I have followed my Alfa to many occasions where he stopped/chased away rains, countless times.

na recitations and standing alone at a particular spot of the event ground, he always got the work done.

WORD, the most powerful element in the world and great beyond.
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by InvertedHammer: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
/
Call yourself a man of god and spew any trash, some moronic Nigerians will believe or give you the benefit of doubt. Like one egghead said he drove on an empty tank from Edo to Lagos, the slowpokes cheered. But time to put such faith to use against physical attacks, he chose armed guards instead of angels.

\
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by Korinnesta: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
As a christian we are supposed to be led by Holy spirit on what to do and when to do them not a herbalist from no where...

Do you wanna tell me Jesus couldn't turn that stone to bread He knows that d never shouldn't be the one to direct him, so He rebuke the Tempting spirit...

The Man of God was wise not to fall to his tricks.

I just hope we all Holy spirit to be our guardian in life...

Shalom!
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by jacoik(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Please, can Femi Aribisala help us grab the hands of that so-called pastor again so they can move Buhari out of Nigeria for usundecided
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u don mad finish oooooo lolxxxxx hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by Exc2000: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Something small small babalawo had been doing for years... Construction company and Party Organisers know this

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by Shamzynioh13(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
no be today
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by EjaikreTheViper(f): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
THUNDER LOCATE TINUBU BLOCKOS!!!
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by Zchi1052(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Abeg this 2021 we no need all these "noticed me" type of people...if u are rain maker ,keep it to ur sef,if u are rain stopper ,keep it to urself too ...we need peace in this 2021 not noise makers
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by iamJ(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
No evidence

White man will say something and tries to prove his claims

Black man will say something and expect you to just accept based on say him name get pastor

Na ment?
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by Trustedpro: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wetin native doctor children dey carry play for my place. Dem fit use rain mess your occasion up or you fit beg them to help stop the rain pending when you are through with the event. Devil get power but God is more powerful
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
So, people actually believe this...?

Oh s#it, we're nearly doomed. sad
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by Trustedpro: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wetin native doctor children dey carry play for my place. Dem fit use rain mess your occasion up or you fit beg them to help stop the rain pending when you are through with the event. Devil get power but God is more powerful
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by banmee(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I witnessed something like that 15years ago, it was a big wedding and there was a very dark cloud with heavy breeze and it later changed to normal with slight breez but rain didn't fall until everyone left that's when the rain started with a heavy downpour,I was so gobsmacked then, I knew something was amiss somewhere, someone stopped the rain until they left the wedding venue which was held on a large field.

I wonder why you people go to school. I mean what's the point?

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by Jirehz(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
I’ve seen this scenario play out live!

Sometime few years ago in my village, there was this tall old scary prophet of cherubim and seraphim church who died.

This white garment church was on the road to my community primary school. As kids, we were always terrified of passing that church alone. In fact if as a group we are passing and we see that old man, omo see race!

Funny enough, he was my uncle!
His voice was like thunder!

I don’t know if it was because we were kids then but everything about the man terrified us.

On his burial day, see heavy rain!
Even the grave wey dem dig, water don dey cover am
Naso some leaders of the church from different parts of Nigeria ( because I heard the man was a spiritual head of the church) come together, come raise that their staff wey dem Dey carry.

Naso thunder strike, rain stop once!
This thing happened live!

My community also have some rain makers/stoppers but the art don dey go into extinction.

So this could be true.
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by wellmax(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Please, can Femi Aribisala help us grab the hands of that so-called pastor again so they can move Buhari out of Nigeria for usundecided

The man who is transforming Nigeria, maintained Nigeria as the best economy in Africa and 25th in the world is going no where. There is still a lot to he done, but Buhari has done excellently well.
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by Loveurneighbour: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lies and ordinary imagination. You can only deceive yourself.
No human can stop the rain from falling. It's only that, it's not the actual time for the rain to fall.
Who are you to stop rain from falling?
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by AkalaJ: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
Yinmu. Their miracles only happen in the absence of everyone present when they're giving their testimonies.
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by teeboy100(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
he's not the one that should be saying this, is there no any witness that can testify to it??
Re: Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding by kennie10: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
May God bless you sir for sharing this. I did same thing in 2007 during the burial of my sister.
We had just brought back the coffin from the mortuary when a thick cloud started to gather and was too sure rain was going to mess up the whole thing.
I knelt down in a nearby bush within my compound and prayed to God and commanded the rain to go somewhere else and to my amazement it never rained. God honors our prayers of faith but we should be bold to confront any situation in his name for we have power and dominion as children of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Televangelist Wants Followers To Pay For $54 Million Private Jet, It's His 4th / "I Have Never Earned Money From My Book Proceeds" - Bishop Oyedepo / Three Sacred Things We Christians Abuse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.