Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Have You Tried To Live A Righteous Life With No Result? Read This! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Tried To Live A Righteous Life With No Result? Read This! (372 Views)

Since 2017 I Graduated From NTI PGDE Program And No Result Till Now / What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Tried To Live A Righteous Life With No Result? Read This! by gabbijason(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 corinthians 5:17

Now for the sake of emphasis, A new creature means a new kind of creature, just like a man that has never existed before.

Romans 6:6,7
Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
For he that is dead is freed from sin.

In my early days of been born again, this passage of scripture birth a major transformation in my life. I had be living to try to impress God and be upright as a teen, attending church and participating in church activities hoping that I will receive that baptism that will change my habits and lifestyle completely and it wasn't forth coming. Then in one of our meetings with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome far back around year 2000, he preached about the realities of the new creature, it made such a profound impression in my heart. It's changed my thinking about who I am. I realise that the old me was crucified and Christ gave me a new life free from sin and disease. By faith I presumed that the things I struggled with in the past were all gone. I broke free from condemnation and living the life of Christ became a reality. Hallelujah.

Living the Christian life is not hard, you cannot fight darkness, the best option is to switch on your light and darkness will disappear. Jesus gave me His life so I can be free from sin, it is by grace and and not by our willful strength. It is called the Law of substitution.

Romans 8:2
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Now this is powerful, we will continue here tomorrow. But If you are not born again do it now, ask Jesus to become the Lord of your life and He will make you too a new creature.

For more questions, feedback and mentorship:
Follow Yhuki Peters on twitter/instagram
@yhuki_omo_oba

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Xs / Professional Accountant Urgently Required @ Innokas Nigeria Ltd / Give Me One Reason Why Crime Won't Be The Only Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.