Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack (29192 Views)

Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins / #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It / Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Judolisco(m): 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Did the man take any baby to his home?
Why couldn't the lady make use of contraceptives?
no 2 much talk 2day bros... 2 of dem get blame very shameful act
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by ttoyetade: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
Why are people saying the MD did no wrong. But he used his position to press the lady into a relationship which is the cause of this whole problem. He has his own wife why destroying someone else home because you cannot control yourself. His action caused the death of that young man may be indirectly

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by providencia(m): 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
emerged01:

Oga chill! Let us hear from the wisemen.
you dey mind that one. Watch him delete our comments or even ban us. Nonsense
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:
Lets pause ooo. What did this guy do wrong?

There is no evidence that the company has a policy preventing sexual relationships among staff
He did not assault her
He did not use his office to threaten her into sex so what exactly did he do?

I won't be shocked if the bank sacks him as he has brought their name into the mud but if he did anything ethically wrong? Nope.

If anyone did wrong, it is the cheating wife. She was the one who swore an oath to her husband and cheated (yes, I will say the same thing about side chicks and married men)

EXACTLY my thoughts, but I heard that office romance is unethical in workplaces.
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Antoeni(m): 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
Sometimes It's Good to Visit Your Wife's Workplace to See if Your Kids Look like Any of Her Colleagues .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by pepperdemzombie: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
It is an abuse of work ethics. Even if you get married to someone in a same company, one of you will be transfered, sacked or advice to resign depending on how large the company is. Couple is not allowed to work in a same place, not to talk of dating a married woman and bearing kids. Unless that man was hypnotized or hiding behind impotency, he can't claim he didn't know. So, no Bank staff knew him or what?

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Lamanii22(f): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Why is the lady left out of all these... Everyone's accusing only the man
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
chiunlimited:

The MD doesn't deserve to be sacked, the wife of the deceased should be held accountable for the death of her husband.. At least if she wanted to cheat, she should have insisted on using CD or a contraceptive after every romp, but the heartless woman decided to hang two kids on the innocent man's head-smh(DNA test immediately After birth should be made compulsory in these country)
OH my God, how I wish I could send you money at least to buy beer.
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by abc115: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
nkemdi89:
Yoruba people should leave this matter alone, I can smell tribalism in all these , and you think a northerner will sack their own because of a wayward yoruba woman.
FCMB is owned by Yoruba man
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by rockcitie: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:
Lets pause ooo. What did this guy do wrong?

There is no evidence that the company has a policy preventing sexual relationships among staff
He did not assault her
He did not use his office to threaten her into sex so what exactly did he do?

I won't be shocked if the bank sacks him as he has brought their name into the mud but if he did anything ethically wrong? Nope.

If anyone did wrong, it is the cheating wife. She was the one who swore an oath to her husband and cheated (yes, I will say the same thing about side chicks and married men)

Adultery is an act committed by "two people". The MD knew the woman was married so what will he give as his excuse for sleeping with a married woman & dragging the bank into this messy scandal??

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by genq(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:
investigations abi?

I have been accused numerous times of sleeping with members and them getting male members banned.

Should I step down too?

Yes. or at least fired.

You have given male members bans of up to 10 years for insulting pocohontas while allowing her continuously troll and insult men - and you know I'm not lying.

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Judolisco:
no 2 much talk 2day bros... 2 of dem get blame very shameful act
I know but They're not the first people committing adultery,
Why didn't she take contraceptives?
At least tundethomas for more die.
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Daphilly(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is not a criminal case. The man did not rape the woman. They both made love that result into pregnancy. There is no law in Nigeria that can jail this man. He didn't kill the woman husband and can not be punish for that.

I put all the blame on the woman why would she got pregnant for her boss? That's insane on her part honestly.
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by HisMajesty1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Make this matter rest now undecided
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Jessepaid(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
model ke... the man floor the husband in both money and looks

And there you have it... The moral of the story..
My brother....
Make money oo
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by HisMajesty1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lamanii22:
Why is the lady left out of all these... Everyone's accusing only the man
She's out of reach.
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Shokoloko(f): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
WHY SHOULD THEY FIRE HIM? #JusticeforNuru #BringbackourMD

1. Moyo was Ali's babe before meeting Tunde. This was open knowledge in the bank

2. Moyo and Tunde are BLACK AFRICAN YORUBA but the two children are FULANI WITH ARAB ANCESTRY. If Tunde is claiming he didn't know from day one then he is an slowpoke. A BLACK yoruba couple CANNOT have mixed kids

3. The marriage survived 8 years: The daughter was 8 years when the marriage ended, meaning that Tunde married a pregnant Moyo.

4. Moyo left for the US in 2017.Tunde did not attempt to retrieve "his" fulani kids.

5. Tunde was engaged and his fiance was pregnant when he died. Apparently the guy wasn't looking to get back the kids.

My take is that Moyo and Tunde played a milking game on Mr. Nuru but Moyo ran away with Mr. Nuru's settlement

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by AnanseK(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
jospepper:
I hope they won't sweep it under the carpet. Let this matter be thoroughly investigated and the right thing done for once in Nigeria.
t

What investigation? I wish Tunde Thomas R.I.P.
But remember that Tunde Thomas recovered enough from his divorce to plan to marry his (new?) girlfriend who was already pregnant, so he was quite strong.
Different perternity of children born within a “marriage “ are not unusual especially in Lagos and the West.
So what is all this noise about ? Is CBN to decide social issues unrelated to quality of banking by managers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Daphilly(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is not a criminal case. The man did not rape the woman. They both made love that result into pregnancy. There is no law in Nigeria that can jail this man. He didn't kill the woman husband and can not be punish for that.

I put all the blame on the woman. why would she got pregnant for her boss when she knew she is married to another man? That's insane on her part honestly.
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by HisMajesty1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
alexsoftwork:
This could have been my case if I had married a particular pretty girl who thinks she is doing me a favor by going out with me. Thank God say I Japa.

Men avoid self centered ladies.
If you've eventually married someone else... How sure the person isn't cheating?
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by emerged01(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
rockcitie:

Adultery is an act committed by "two people". The MD knew the woman was married so what will he give as his excuse for sleeping with a married woman & dragging the bank into this messy scandal??
Help me asking him again because he didn’t know what adultery means. He even said nothing was wrong!! He caused someone emotional trauma by sleeping with his wife and the person died as a result of that,and he(mynd44) said nothing is wrong with that?
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by pepperdemzombie: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Daphilly:

I put all the blame on the woman why would she got pregnant for her boss? That's insane on her part honestly.
It is an abuse of office, her own is obvious because of the children involved. That's how they submit to harassments to save their jobs especially bread winners. It might have been harrassment cum relationship because money is involved.
He saw a 1st child, he still continued! Too bad!
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by foleskay(m): 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
I actually dont see much of this man's fault cos it was a consensual affairs that gave rise to two kids. I blame the stupid moyo that opens up her pussy to be fvcked even after getting married. She's the one that ought to be sued and charged to court for infidelity. She's a promiscous woman.
Interpol should deport her back to nigeria to face her shameful act. She probably fell for the color of the MD, cos I'm damn sure she's d one that made the move to the MD. Oloriburuku adojutimi obinrin undecided
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Lamanii22(f): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
HisMajesty1:

She's out of reach.

Ohh... Omo I didn't believe the story at first... That lady is too wicked and she ruined her poor husband.. like no conscience at all

1 Like

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by genq(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Shokoloko:
WHY SHOULD THEY FIRE HIM? #JusticeforNuru #Bringbackour MD

1. Moyo was Ali's babe before meeting Tunde. This was open knowledge in the bank

2. Moyo and Tunde are BLACK AFRICAN YORUBA but the two children are FULANI WITH ARAB ANCESTRY. If Tunde is claiming he didn't know from day one then he is an slowpoke. A BLACK yoruba couple CANNOT have mixed kids

3. The marriage survived 8 years: The daughter is 8 years, meaning that Tunde married a pregnant Moyo.

4. Moyo left for the US in 2017.Tunde did not attempt to retrieve "his" fulani kids.

5. Tunde was engaged and his fiance was pregnant when he died. Apparently the guy wasn't looking to get back the kids.

My take is that Moyo and Tunde played a milking game on Mr. Nuru but Moyo ran away with Mr. Nuru's settlement

Good insight but I disagree with your conclusion.

Tunde was a fool with low self esteem - there isn't a more disastrous combination than that.

He simply fell in love with a biitcch and his folly led him to the grave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by louso(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hmmmmn
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by HisMajesty1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lamanii22:

Ohh... Omo I didn't believe the story at first... That lady is too wicked and she ruined her poor husband.. like no conscience at all
She's in Minnesota, USA, working as an HR manager somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by lastclaire4(f): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
While I support the petition for this man to be sacked for unethical conduct, I'll refrain from blaming him for the paternity fraud that took place that led to tunde Thomas's death,

The hoely woman if she was wise should have used contraceptives like Postinor2 after each meeting to avoid bringing an unknown pregnancy to her husband, but she didn't.... Or was she forced to also give birth to the MDs offsprings?

What manner of gross irresponsibility on her part.
600yrs for her anywhere she runs to.

From the story she actually wanted the baby. Number 1 was a mistake 2 us what? She is just a stupid woman.
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by BlueAir: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
sadB i want to start a petition to the house of assembly for dna tests legislation. Do u know any website where petition link can be generated
chiunlimited:

The MD doesn't deserve to be sacked, the wife of the deceased should be held accountable for the death of her husband.. At least if she wanted to cheat, she should have insisted on using CD or a contraceptive after every romp, but the heartless woman decided to hang two kids on the innocent man's head-smh(DNA test immediately After birth should be made compulsory in these country)
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Dollypie20(f): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Did he raped the woman in question? Sacking or probing him makes no sense whatsoever. It's the woman's choice to open her legs for another man, after all, they're both adults
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by lastclaire4(f): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
foleskay:
I actually dont see much of this man's fault cos it was a consensual affairs that gave rise to two kids. I blame the stupid moyo that opens up her pussy to be fvcked even after getting married. She's the one that ought to be sued and charged to court for infidelity. She's a promiscous woman.
Interpol should deport her back to nigeria to face her shameful act. She probably fell for the color of the MD, cos I'm damn sure she's d one that made the move to the MD. Oloriburuku adojutimi obinrin undecided

Northerners are very loose when it comes to women o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Foreign Payments With Naira ATM Cards Suspended By Zenith Bank / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue / Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.