Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Edo State Has Been Invaded - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Has Been Invaded (3106 Views)

Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? / Kunle Togun: South-West Has Been Invaded By Foreign Herdsmen / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Has Been Invaded by mumumugu(m): 1:44am On Jan 04, 2021
Price Obaseki has to pay for living APC. I hope APcis not behind this
Re: Edo State Has Been Invaded by Tracyvictoria(f): 5:45am On Jan 04, 2021
The level of insecurity in Edo state is becoming something else,why is the state government not doing anything about it?.... people are scared of travelling to Edo. Schools will reopen soon,the government needs to do something about this...

1 Like

Re: Edo State Has Been Invaded by Maddie8(f): 5:46am On Jan 04, 2021
That's scary sad But how do you know the fulani are responsible?
Re: Edo State Has Been Invaded by Godons1: 6:17am On Jan 04, 2021
Cashsteady:
Truth to be told Edo state is gradually turning to the new kastina.. The state is no longer safe fulani herdsmen have invaded their bushes and now kidnapping people on their major roads and this kidnapping happens almost everyday yet Edo governor has done nothing to stop all this nonsense..

Edo people you better wake up and defend your land before it becomes to late.

What do you expect from an Ugly and incompetent Governor Obaseki. He is busy sleeping while his State has been taking over by Criminals. Yet, he POCKET Nine Hundred Million Naira every Month as security votes.

Re: Edo State Has Been Invaded by gaddafe(m): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2021
tinsel:
How many prisoners escaped there during endsars? We must now blame the fulanis.

I understand what you mean but these guys are Fulani and not escapees. You just need to travel here to see the reality.
Re: Edo State Has Been Invaded by jumper524(m): 7:26am On Jan 04, 2021
Cashsteady:

Travel to Edo now if u have the money I can bet u there is 70% assurance of u being kidnapped.. those fulani people have changed their way of operations doesn't matter what type of forest they are
Bros no be only Fulani dey kidnap even una Edo people dey the business.
the ones when Dem recently catch for my area, na differs tribes all of them be.
Re: Edo State Has Been Invaded by psyco: 7:29am On Jan 04, 2021
StacyO:
What's with this Fulani shitty propaganda I'm seeing here??

So if you guys commit any crime,Fulani's bear the consequences??

Are Fulani the only minority in Nigeria. If no then why are they terrorizing us?
[sup][/sup]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matters Arising: Wado City, Delta State, Nigeria / Nigeria Places Rockets On Firing Position Amid Russia-ukraine War / Alleged True Account Of What Happened During Okuoma Killings (video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.