Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) (8910 Views)

Celebrating The Two Oldest Kings In Igbo Land - Picture / I Just Saw This On Twitter. Very Sad / Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by Teena18(f): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
As much as I appreciate when I see a fellow hustler.....this one is not it because it is 1001% dangerous.

Raising a shop under a transformer is a ticking bomb and will affect alot of people adversely at the end of the day.

I really wish he changes his location.
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by thundafire: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Impending death, useless nepa are also to be held accountable for allowing such. Poster where is the place located for immediate action
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by thundafire: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kyase:
Hmm
This pix is from Tanzania oga
prove it
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by Pat081: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is Photoshop bcoz if it is true people around will have b the one to send him away
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by Kyase(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
thundafire:
prove it
This is the guy that post it first

Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by Azmanaty: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
IamWonderful:
We know a clown when we see one, thank GOD I am proud of my Lagos State, not a baby factory ritualist hiding under a cloak

Which Lagos?? Be proud of ur osun state for once in ur life.. Lagos State that u can't afford a decent house, but staying under the bridge

3 Likes

Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by aristocratic5(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hmmmmmmm
Can't explain what it's result would be
If the transformers sparks..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 04, 2021
Darammliveth:
This is purely stupidity!
This one na Real something else.
Probably kept his Brain at home.
Motivational speaker don finish this one.
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by mattmogan88: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2021
Kennyswag:
Igbo people and nonsense

Stop embarrassing yourself

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by nnamdi640: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2021
Kennyswag:
Igbo people and nonsense
It is better than frustrating people by shouting 'Owo mi da' for the money you never worked for.

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by nnamdi640: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2021
IamWonderful:
We know a clown when we see one, thank GOD I am proud of my Lagos State, not a baby factory ritualist hiding under a cloak
Rapist,Ogboro,skull miner is your hubby. At least, it is better to be in that situation rather than frustrating people by shouting 'Owo mi da' for the money you NEVER worked for.

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by nnamdi640: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2021
marsman:
igbo man that can sell goods in the sky if allowed. When we start arranging our our environment properly, all this nonsense will stop.
Use you head for once. Somebody posted something and immediately you concluded that it is your place. How are you sure that the place is your place. Sometime,it is better to read comment than displaying your foolishness based on your comment

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by Kennyswag: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2021
nnamdi640:
It is better than frustrating people by shouting 'Owo mi da' for the money you never worked for.
you can go back to your redmud region...
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by nnamdi640: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Teena18:
As much as I appreciate when I see a fellow hustler.....this one is not it because it is 1001% dangerous.

Raising a shop under a transformer is a ticking bomb and will affect alot of people adversely at the end of the day.

I really wish he changes his location.
The transformer you are seeing might be dead gone for a long period of time. I have such transformer in my area.
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by nnamdi640: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2021
Kennyswag:
you can go back to your redmud region...
You mean you can go back to your brown roof city,the city of skull miners.
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by Kennyswag: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2021
nnamdi640:
You mean you can go back to your brown roof city,the city of skull miners.
you can go to your red mud region
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by Peterjnr123: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2021
The price will be shocking ���
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by marsman: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2021
nnamdi640:
Use you head for once. Somebody posted something and immediately you concluded that it is your place. How are you sure that the place is your place. Sometime,it is better to read comment than displaying your foolishness based on your comment
Because examples can be seen in my place... I see them every were even on deadly expresses, car will now hit, they will.now be crying for one compensation, and it is not like it is Original goods self They are selling, bunch of greedy Low life's who don't care about there Life's. Idiot, your own is to be reading Comments Like a clueless flatheaded fool that you are, and replying without have your own Opinion
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by nnamdi640: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
marsman:

Because examples can be seen in my place... I see them every were even on deadly expresses, car will now hit, they will.now be crying for one compensation, and it is not like it is Original goods self They are selling, bunch of greedy Low life's who don't care about there Life's. Idiot, your own is to be reading Comments Like a clueless flatheaded fool that you are, and replying without have your own Opinion
Your problem is tribalism. You should know that your people are also guilty of what you are accusing others. Again you don't call people that are better than you lowlife because majority of them are better than your own people who specializes on frustrating others by shouting'Owo mi da' for money they never worked for.
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by Teena18(f): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
nnamdi640:
The transformer you are seeing might be dead gone for a long period of time. I have such transformer in my area.

Hmmm, transformer is transformer oo. There's always an amount of voltage in it, but ok o
I wish him the best.
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by DAramis: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
This is disaster waiting to happen. It is better he use the ground on the roadside than staying under that transformer in a shop.
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by marsman: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
nnamdi640:
Your problem is tribalism. You should know that your people are also guilty of what you are accusing others. Again you don't call people that are better than you lowlife because majority of them are better than your own people who specializes on frustrating others by shouting'Owo mi da' for money they never worked for.
Better than who... stolen product. You are a very big idiot, Selling stolen goods that is also fake. Risking there life's just to sell fake and stolen goods to unknowing people, at high prizes...disgusting Lowlifes
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by africantony: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
that place is not nigeria
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by nnamdi640: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
marsman:

Better than who... stolen product. You are a very big idiot, Selling stolen goods that is also fake. Risking there life's just to sell fake and stolen goods to unknowing people, at high prizes...disgusting Lowlifes
Am sure you are not properly brought up. You are complete fool if you don't show me the proof that the products they are selling are stolen goods.
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by nnamdi640: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Teena18:

Hmmm, transformer is transformer oo. There's always an amount of voltage in it, but ok o
I wish him the best.
A transformer that is not connected to the main source of current can't function.
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by marsman: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
nnamdi640:
Am sure you are not properly brought up. You are complete fool if you don't show me the proof that the products they are selling are stolen goods.
It is those idiots on the street, that are trying to swindle people with there stolen/fake goods and you too that is defending them, the biggest idiot of all time, that are not properly brought up in a insane family, because you are obviously living in denial. I don't have to show you any proof, is a well known knowledge. Igbo man go steal person cloth for wire, he go dey call am Okirika, we know how it goes.
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by rumours: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Guy, you left out the most important information - LOCATION. So that the disaster can be averted and life or lives saved.

When I didn't see the location, I wondered what the essence of the post was. It is for us to joke about? What we have their is a life in the midst of hazard. A life in danger, ignorantly though!

Thank for the picture, but please, where is this place? Under which electricity DISCO (Distribution Company)?

Save a life please. Thank you.

EmekaBlue:
What can you say about this?
Re: Look At What I Just Saw. There Is Real Struggle In The Land. (picture Inside) by Teena18(f): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
nnamdi640:
A transformer that is not connected to the main source of current can't function.

Ok sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol Will Be Available In Two Weeks – IPMAN / Police Arrest Two Over Missing Baby, Placenta In Ondo / Soldiers Killing: Army Withdraws From Okuama Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.