Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/2021 (351 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/19 / Rccg Open Heaven Devotional(04/01/2018) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:04am On Jan 04, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for a new dawn, a new beginning, and another opportunity to accomplish Your purpose for my life.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, do a new thing in my life, early, this year; and make a way for me throughout this year, where there seems to be no way, in Jesus' name

4.Father, help me to learn from my past mistakes, and, remove every obstacle to my progress and breakthrough this year, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace to maintain a closer and righteous walk and relationship with You this year, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, this year, don't let me miss any day of the Open Heavens Daily Devotional and Prayer Points, for my daily spiritual growth and communion with You, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, this year, let me spend and be spent for You and Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower me this year, like never before, to preach Your word, in season and out of season, to all creatures, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, empower me to put my body under the subjection of the Holy Spirit, and subdue all the activities of the flesh, through personal and corporate fasting, declared by the church, this year, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and, do a new thing in his life and ministry this year, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/2021 by dallyemmy: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Best Astrologer In Delhi / The Yoruba Hebrew Tribe / Sin (Wickedness) Is Not An Act But A Lifestyle. Same Is Righteousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.