Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) (8890 Views)

What Exactly Does VAWULENCE mean On Nairaland? Picture Attached. / Moghalu Blasts Mohammed Abubakar: Dead People Used To Steal Money By Politician' / Abba Moro Convoy Involved In Accident On Way To Campaign, Many Dead. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by cktheluckyman: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
Continue to RIP Bawomolo
Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Juliearth(f): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Balogunodua:

If you need 10 years ban just insult My.nd44 cheesy ..and if you need quickest, fastest and life ban...go to travel section and post about Bihari cheesy Just.wise will give you a life ban till 2090 grin

Smiles, thanks for the tips.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by thatigboman: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Etinosa1234:

How did u guys know that he died?
it was widely publicised here, even made frontpage
Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Kinematics: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
CandyOps:

RULE #1: If it's working don't change it.

that's the ultimate rule in business

This was Nokia's mentality until IPhone and Android sent them packing.
Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by romme2u: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
ChoCho54:
Nobody died!

They started disappearing after supporting buhari with lies and propaganda to power in 2015, only for buhari to sit on tinubus face few months later.

These zombies deactivated! Nobody died!

grin grin grin

Especially Gbawe and his crew

though few have truly gone beyond embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Etinosa1234: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
thatigboman:
it was widely publicised here, even made frontpage

Ohh.. Maybe that period I never join nairaland then
Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Etinosa1234: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kinematics:

This was Nokia's mentality until IPhone and Android sent them packing.

The truth is there is no other big competition yet... Other forums are not even popular
Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 05, 2021
gambia:

I salute you.

Thanks my dear friend
Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by orisa37: 6:00am On Jan 05, 2021
Solutions:-

1,. The MODS SHOULD START REPORTING ABSENT MONIKERS AFTER ONE WEEK.

2,. NAIRALAND SHOULD PUBLISH THE POLITICAL THOUGHTS OF ABSENT MONIKERS FOR SALES AND SHARE THE PROCEEDS 50:50 WITH THEIR ESTATES.
Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 05, 2021
meobizy:
They disappear the same way they lived their lives; irrelevant.
Rude!
Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by PDJT: 8:20am On Jan 06, 2021
Blue3k:

I dont care for him. If he dies let his friends in his political and social circles do him the service of announcing his passing. He's put in too much work not to be acknowledged by them.

-Hmm. Are you sure you’re from Akwa-Ibom? The people I know from that side are not so bitter and sad like you are. This is a new year - become a better person.

1 Like

Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Blue3k(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2021
PDJT:

-Hmm. Are you sure you’re from Akwa-Ibom? The people I know from that side are not so bitter and sad like you are. This is a new year - become a better person.

Lol Im bitter abd sad because i don't care about someone? If his death concerns you so much go ahead and do it. You clowns are illogical.
Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by PDJT: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
Blue3k:

Lol Im bitter abd sad because i don't care about someone? If his death concerns you so much go ahead and do it. You clowns are illogical.
[/s]

-You’re definitely not raised properly. God help you.

1 Like

Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Blue3k(m): 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-You’re definitely not raised properly. God help you.

Feel free to report his death since it concerns you instead of bothering people with your foolishness.
Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by PDJT: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
Blue3k:

Feel free to report his death since it concerns you instead of bothering people with your foolishness.
[/s]

-You’re quite rude and uncivilised. Aren’t you?

1 Like

Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Where is ileke-idi, Ezeuche etc?
Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Where is ileke-idi, Ezeuche etc?
Ileke Idi lives in Miami, I think. She had a baby a few years back. Ezeuche is probably still is Maryland or DC driving cabs.
Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by sageb: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
I miss Hungerbad. There is another member who died in 2012/13 with the moniker Dj.... I am shocked to read that my Rivers Ijaw pal Dukeprince is dead. Alas! the Good die young.
Re: Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) by Ishilove: 11:30am On May 23, 2022
Sammy07:

Well, he is dead.
Freemandave is also dead.
Tr3y is also gone.
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun First Lady, Bamidele Abiodun, Emerges African Iconic Woman Of The Year 2024 / Awolowo, Achebe Controversy Unnecessary – Ndigbo Lagos / Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.