Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time (19344 Views)

Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election / Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by BuharisBoy: 5:28am On Jan 04, 2021
ODJ124:
I Don't like This lady.... like picking faults in anything trump does..
I hope she feels good now... working with biden..
who might be impeached.. soonest...

Thread seen..
Sorry , this grandma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by Sufisunni: 6:05am On Jan 04, 2021
Trump nightmare

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by anambraamaka: 6:13am On Jan 04, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by juniorstar(m): 6:25am On Jan 04, 2021
trumps worst nightmare!

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by abimic(m): 6:31am On Jan 04, 2021
Congrats Pelosi, I've really fancied her charisma, you can't talk her down unjustly, so pragmatic, blunt, diplomatic and a match for any unruly billionaire POTUS like Trump, the cry cry baby.

6 Likes

Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 04, 2021
i dislike pelosi
Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by Stateoforigin: 6:36am On Jan 04, 2021
Can't these old people just go and rest?

For Godsake Pelosi is 80years

She's too old abeg.

Call us for all your laundry and dry cleaning service in Abuja. Details on my signature

2 Likes

Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by stayclearofme: 6:38am On Jan 04, 2021
ODJ124:

Thread seen..
You just sounded. like a day old chicken.

3 Likes

Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by stayclearofme: 6:41am On Jan 04, 2021
obonujoker:
Na wa o... This failure woman winning 4 times.. agenda against Trump is real
Please how is she a failure?

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by toprealman: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2021
Donald Trump"s tormentor in chief

3 Likes

Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by agborodun: 7:08am On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by IgboWarlord(m): 7:26am On Jan 04, 2021
Nancy Pelosi...my kind of woman..
Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by blackpanda: 7:38am On Jan 04, 2021
ODJ124:

Thread seen..

But she's not picking fault, Trump is a lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by hustla(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2021
Omo How's this woman 80 years old

shocked
Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by hustla(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2021
ODJ124:

Thread seen..

Trump insef na fault

E lack sense and decorum

Worst President ever

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2021
Trump overturned of US Election will be checkmate again with Speaker Pelosi in the helms of affairs of the congress.
Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by hush15: 7:56am On Jan 04, 2021
abc115:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/532444-pelosi-wins-speakership-for-fourth-time-in-dramatic-vote

This woman na mafia. If she likes, let her waste another four years chasing shadows.

When they declare trump as president, she go just tire saying, here we go again
Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by spiritmasquerad(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2021
ODJ124:

Thread seen..
That because they was a lot of fault in wat trump did
Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by spiritmasquerad(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2021
hush15:

This woman na mafia. If she likes, let her waste another four years chasing shadows.

Baba u still they dream
Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by hush15: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2021
spiritmasquerad:

Baba u still they dream

I no dream o, am just saying when they declare trump ni. By the way, dreams do come true o.
Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by Zeeknow3245(m): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2021
GERONTOCRACY

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by mvem(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2021
ODJ124:

Thread seen..
the democrats are in control of Congress so Biden can't be impeached
Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by alabsmichael(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2021
mvem:
the democrats are in control of Congress so Biden can't be impeached

Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by thundafire: 8:24am On Jan 04, 2021
post=97694879:
Pelosi doesn't look 80 years to us at all.
She looks more like in her early 60's!

More from Pelosi,

Before the new Congress opened Sunday, Pelosi said she was "enormously grateful" to get nominated for speaker again.

"We begin the new Congress during a time of extraordinary difficulty," she wrote to House Democrats. "Each of our communities has been drastically affected by the pandemic and economic crisis: 350,000 tragic deaths, over 20 million infections, millions without jobs – a toll almost beyond comprehension

talk about ur useless party APC have u been paid ur BMC due of 30k
Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by Leemekzy: 8:34am On Jan 04, 2021
obonujoker:
Na wa o... This failure woman winning 4 times.. agenda against Trump is real
how is she a failure? Check her records before u start spreading lies because of ur hatred for her.
Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by Leemekzy: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2021
Stateoforigin:
Can't these old people just go and rest?

For Godsake Pelosi is 80years

She's too old abeg.

Call us for all your laundry and dry cleaning services in Abuja. Details on my signature
and trump is a youth.
Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by Leemekzy: 8:38am On Jan 04, 2021
hush15:

you will be the one to declare him president right?
Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by HimName: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2021
She is not loved in IPOB demonic camp.
Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by Seyzcham91(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2021
i dey tell you! she be Trump's Nightmare

i really like her sha
budusky05:
Nice woman,
Trump will never forget her for the impeachment. She really gave trump sleepless night.

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by Seyzcham91(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2021
This is new year! receive Sense Please kiss
ODJ124:

Thread seen..
Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by hush15: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2021
Leemekzy:
you will be the one to declare him president right?

If am chanced to o. I won't lie.
Re: Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time by Leemekzy: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2021
hush15:

If am chanced to o. I won't lie.
take heart. he wont be declared president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Emmanuel Macron To Return Benin Artworks 'Stolen' From Benin Republic / Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" / White House Makes It Official : US “at War” With IS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.