Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Real Estate Entrepreneur Ighodaloh Signs Deal With A Company In Dubai, Home4life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Estate Entrepreneur Ighodaloh Signs Deal With A Company In Dubai, Home4life (341 Views)

Dangote Signs Deal To Build Another Cement Plant In Ogun State / Globacom Signs Deal With Eutelsat Of France For Satellite Deployment / BUA Refinery: Pres. Macron Lauds Abdul Samad Rabiu As BUA Signs Deal With Axens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Entrepreneur Ighodaloh Signs Deal With A Company In Dubai, Home4life by Tuetara(m): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2021
Real estate entrepreneur Oseyomon Ighodaloh who owns Bamboo real estate and construction headquartered in Port Harcourt has signed a partnership deal with one of Dubai’s biggest property management company Home4life

Media publicity personality Dave Tuetara reached out to Ighodaloh who is presently in Dubai on vacation and in his words he said

"I have decided to expand my company outside of Africa because my dream is to go global, Dubai has always been a favourite destination for Africans"

"Lots of Africans and Nigerians like Dubai, they always go there for vacation or relaxation. I decided to expand into Dubai market because its has favourable real estate business environment"

"come February 2021, we shall be carrying out a marketing drive for the company around some major cities across Africa including Nairobi, Lagos, Abuja, Accra, and other cities across Africa"

"Also we officially became a strategic marketing partners catering to their African market seeking real estate opportunities in Dubai"

"Wether you are looking to buy or rent a property in Dubai or just want to purchase for rental income while we manage for you, bamboo is your plug henceforth"

Ighodaloh who is from Edo state started Bamboo Real Estate few years ago in Port Harcourt and the company has expanded to Lagos, Abuja, Enugu and Ghana

Homes4life is a Dubai based company that markets and manages properties for the top Dubai developers.

Some of their clientele includes but not limited to EMAAR, DAMAC, Sobhia, DP/MERAAS (a company owned by the Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and ruler of Dubai), Ellington and zizi.

NG Social

Re: Real Estate Entrepreneur Ighodaloh Signs Deal With A Company In Dubai, Home4life by heniford2: 1:57am On Jan 04, 2021
God pick my call too naw so i can testify

(1) (Reply)

Between Cement And Botique Business, Which Is Better?? Advice Please.. / Cryptocurrency Traders Seek Six-month Suspension Of Cbn’s Restrictions / Allow Me Introduce You To This (cry- Pto) Mining Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.