Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Allow Me Introduce You To This (cry- Pto) Mining Farm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Allow Me Introduce You To This (cry- Pto) Mining Farm (340 Views)

Let Introduce You To GMME Token Mining / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him / Let Me Introduce You To Land And Properties In The Much Developing Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Me Introduce You To This (cry- Pto) Mining Farm by MoneyMaster: 7:29am On Apr 24, 2021
This might ne the best thing that will ever happen to you if you heed my advice, trust me and invest..

This company has been around for more than 10years, and i really wept. Why? Because my people die because of lack of knowledge, Just imagine if Nigerians knew about this kond of opportunity, It'll definitely elevate average from poverty.

Please, Don't.. I repeat, don't take this "Free" information for granted..

Drop your Wha di(gits), lemme add u uuuup!!!

So i can explain all at once
Re: Allow Me Introduce You To This (cry- Pto) Mining Farm by Klovertg(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Allow Me Introduce You To This (cry- Pto) Mining Farm by arkonpoint: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2021
Q
Re: Allow Me Introduce You To This (cry- Pto) Mining Farm by mboy4real(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Allow Me Introduce You To This (cry- Pto) Mining Farm by Robertzini: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Allow Me Introduce You To This (cry- Pto) Mining Farm by kayoade09: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Allow Me Introduce You To This (cry- Pto) Mining Farm by pryme(m): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
MoneyMaster:
This might ne the best thing that will ever happen to you if you heed my advice, trust me and invest..

This company has been around for more than 10years, and i really wept. Why? Because my people die because of lack of knowledge, Just imagine if Nigerians knew about this kond of opportunity, It'll definitely elevate average from poverty.

Please, Don't.. I repeat, don't take this "Free" information for granted..

Drop your Wha di(gits), lemme add u uuuup!!!

So i can explain all at once

There is a difference between a spammer and a scammer, you are a spammer.

Asking people to drop their private contacts in a public forum is what spammers are looking for.
How can you be taken seriously?
Re: Allow Me Introduce You To This (cry- Pto) Mining Farm by Tobiaz: 5:38am On May 03, 2021

(1) (Reply)

FCMB Customer Dies ‘due To Bank’s Unfriendly Treatment’ (Video & Picture) / .......... / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.