Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma (9842 Views)

presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu / Kalu’s Visit: I Don’t Owe Ikpeazu, PDP Any Explanation – Cosmos Ndukwe / Buhari’s Cabinet: We Don’t Owe You Explanations On Delay, APC Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by Officialhorlah(m): 2:05am On Jan 04, 2021
GOVERNOR Hope Uzodimma of Imo State has said he was not indebted to any pensioner or civil servant in the state .
The governor said over 40, 000 civil servants and 21 , 000 pensioners had been paid up to date in the state .
The state Commissioner for Information and Strategy , Declan Emelumba , who briefed journalists in Owerri , the state capital, accused the opposition of inciting the people against the government .
Brandishing a nominal list, Emelumba said the government had paid every eligible civil servant and pensioner in the state .
He said the opposition was committed to painting the government in a bad light .
Emelumba disclosed that civil servants and pensioners were paid between 23 and 24 of December .

https://punchng.com/i-dont-owe-any-civil-servant-pensioners-says-uzodimma/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by alingo2013(m): 4:49am On Jan 04, 2021
Isokay
Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by Scrupulous419(m): 4:49am On Jan 04, 2021
Cambodia Goat

This man brain has two sides....

At the right side there is nothing left and at the left side there is nothing right.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by STRI1: 4:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Good
Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by gboyetade: 4:52am On Jan 04, 2021
Both he and the labour union should provide proof
Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by Felixalex(m): 4:53am On Jan 04, 2021
Hehehe
Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 04, 2021
They were paid audioly. smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by Denzil2020: 4:53am On Jan 04, 2021
Weldone
Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by Trendy247: 4:54am On Jan 04, 2021
You only owe Supreme Court judge

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by Exc2000: 4:58am On Jan 04, 2021
We know IPOBIANS are trying hard to bring him down because PDP lost at the court.... If that happens again in Edo State they would begin again

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by money121(m): 5:03am On Jan 04, 2021
Ok
Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by Mopolchi: 5:04am On Jan 04, 2021
Supreme Court Governor say wetin?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by mu2sa2: 5:13am On Jan 04, 2021
Scrupulous419:

Cambodia Goat

This man brain has two sides....

At the right side there is nothing left and at the left side there is nothing right.
Chai, you don finis dis okoro man o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by Dimmatic(f): 5:13am On Jan 04, 2021
Exc2000:
We know IPOBIANS are trying hard to bring him down because PDP lost at the court.... If that happens again in Edo State they would begin again
Biko go and sleep, like declan, like lai Mohamed. Come to owerri and hear the truth urself

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by SmartPolician: 5:14am On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=Scrupulous419 post=97698162]

Cambodia Goat

grin grin grin
Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by Nato008(m): 5:16am On Jan 04, 2021
Exc2000:
can u for once reason without been a tribalistic bigot.... dude has not paid pensioners I don't know why the keep lying..plus the civil servants own last I checked(25) the were still waiting....?
*facts*

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by Exc2000: 5:19am On Jan 04, 2021
Nato008:

can u for once reason without been a tribalistic bigot.... dude has not paid pensioners I don't know why the keep lying..plus the civil servants own last I checked(25) the were still been owned..?
*facts*

What's tribalistic or Bigotry in Ipob.. it's a group not a tribe , nothing about my post is bigoted

If you have solid evidence to counter the governor you post it.. not rant

Some of you simply don't understand monthly Pension vs One time Gratuity

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by Nato008(m): 5:45am On Jan 04, 2021
Exc2000:

What's tribalistic or Bigotry in Ipob.. it's a group not a tribe , nothing about my post is bigoted

If you have solid evidence to counter the governor you post it.. not rant

Some of you simply don't understand monthly Pension vs One time Gratuity

if I have facts I should post it, but I just told u last I checked(from my friends who are civil servants) which was 25 the were not paid....then the issue of pension, gosh.....people who stay in owerri can testify of seeing them protest for unpaid pension...if govt has not paid civil servants na pensioners en go pay

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:47am On Jan 04, 2021
Bleaching Supreme Court Governor you're lying

You owe pensioners

And the workers are not being paid what is due them, because you slashed their salaries without consent
Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by tunapawizzy: 5:49am On Jan 04, 2021
I dont owe...as if it is ur money u r paying them...anyways we the people also say a governor has performed because he pays salary of people that worked
Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by Mightydude: 6:04am On Jan 04, 2021
Hope you owe my mom n some of her cilleagues 10 months pension what are you talking about These are old people and some depend on this money for upkeep. You are a liar and God will judge .

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by greatiyk4u(m): 6:08am On Jan 04, 2021
This is the truth

Only those mbaise people Ihedioha smuggled their names into the civil service record without following due process are complaining

Anyone with counter evidence should show it not rumour from Facebook friends that work in the civil service

I am in Imo state and can testify to what the Gov said though the salary is partially slashed

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by greatiyk4u(m): 6:10am On Jan 04, 2021
Mightydude:
Hope you owe my mom n some of her cilleagues 10 months pension what are you talking about These are old people and some depend on this money for upkeep. You are a liar and God will judge .

How many months has he been on the seat to owe your Mum 10months pension? Are you sure your mom was cleared during verification? No more remuneration for ghosts and unqualified staff.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by Sunnycliff(m): 6:25am On Jan 04, 2021
Abracadabra white lies
Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:28am On Jan 04, 2021
greatiyk4u:
This is the truth

Only those mbaise people Ihedioha smuggled their names into the civil service record without following due process are complaining

Anyone with counter evidence should show it not rumour from Facebook friends that work in the civil service

I am in Imo state and can testify to what the Gov said though the salary is partially slashed
Though the salary is partially slashed?
Like seriously! The evil you support will come back to you, it is the law of karma.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by Azmanaty: 6:29am On Jan 04, 2021
greatiyk4u:

How many months has he been on the seat to owe your Mum 10months pension? Are you sure your mom was cleared during verification? No more remuneration for ghosts and unqualified staff.

Can u hear urself??
Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by johnwegs(m): 6:31am On Jan 04, 2021
You owe my mum pension of 11 months , your workers are not steadily paid ,some will receive others won't ..shame unto you and your government!

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by Trueigbo: 6:38am On Jan 04, 2021
Not true . my mum is yet to be paidooooooo
Re: I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma by NorthernSerene(m): 7:03am On Jan 04, 2021
StacyO:
grin
StacyO:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension In Nasarawa As 2 Speakers Emerge From State Assembly / Labaran Maku: Best Minister Of Information Ever? / Nigeria Police Salary From Recruit To IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.