Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ (43125 Views)

Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun / #JusticeForBarakat: Barakat Bello Raped And Killed In Ibadan / Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Godbless3(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2021
Freestainworld:
If you want the matter to rest, why did you bring it to the public, justice must be served to either of you, depending on who is at fault.

If the man is guilty then must face the law and if he is not then she must face the law for tarnishing the man image.
She shouldn't have bring it up to the public is she didn't want it to be taken up.
I won't be surprise if the man is innocent considering the latest pleading. May be those that sent her have suddenly realize they too are in soup.

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by sylve11: 8:15am On Jan 04, 2021
Freestainworld:
justice must be served to either of you, depending on who is at fault.

Na so my brother. cool
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by sylve11: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2021
kunleham:
Probably the girl and her family are being threatened!

Begged, perhaps. cool
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by lagosrd: 8:17am On Jan 04, 2021
That is the mediocrity mind they use in recycling criminals. Jail him if found culpable and anyone who is advising the little girl to keep quiet to serve as a deferent to others . keep your rod within your legs and respect your age. You have them as your children . adult animals.

One of my workers called me that there is trouble that his former girlfriend passed the night in hi place and the father has started looking for him with police and they said he raped the girl AMD I just told him , once you can keep a girl in your house overnight ,you should be bold enough to appear at the police station too. The next day piam I sacked him. I don't take any of those trash.

Most people behave as though their brain has been removed. Maybe the police should start sensitizing to the public the implication of some actions , so that they don't get amazed when they are been charged with those allegations. Because it is only the court of law that can prove your innocence.

Keeping someone under your roof against their will is forceful abduction
Sleeping with her under 18yrs. Is having canal knowledge of a minor
Etc
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Slurity(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2021
FortifiedCity:
angry

Who is brainwashing or threatening you this girl?

How much have you and your parents collected?

That commissioner was just unlucky this time; I'm sure he's been doing this for ages.

This shouldn't be swept under the carpet.

Rubbish.
You can not be sure of anything until it is confirmed. Even the girl can be lying

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Ochyes: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2021
Mjshexy:
No dear, there's no rest for the wicked. He must pay for his crimes and if you're found wanting, you will also pay for yours.
O boy see wahala.
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by samchem(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2021
zedegit:

Can your shorts fly me to Canada?
Boss u never can tell
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by LZAA: 8:20am On Jan 04, 2021
The gobblers never disappoint grin
And na ogun again kikikiki grin
Cc Afonjaconehead greenback imhotep

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2021
Mjshexy:
No dear, there's no rest for the wicked. He must pay for his crimes and if you're found wanting, you will also pay for yours.
what if the gal is lying? Calm down, false rape accusation is the new norm naw

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by orlaglobal234: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2021
Honestly I don't believe this girl, this matter look like set up imagine look at that commissioner and look at that poor girl you will understand that something is wrong somewhere, is it mature ladies scarce to that extent for the whole commissioner to hv interest in this poor teenager ........

Even a local government councillor can never hv feelings to this small girl not talk of commissioner pls don't trust politician they can do anything to bring each other down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by supercase1(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2021
crossfm:
She should be arrested.

Few days ago you said Nigerians should help you in getting justice,now you are saying another thing.

Abi she thinks rape accusation is a small thing.
She's been threatened if only the US special forces can assure this girl of protection u will know that the girl is just scared of evil men on top even troublesome sowore was seriously beaten up before been arrested
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2021
Freestainworld:
If you want the matter to rest, why did you bring it to the public, justice must be served to either of you, depending on who is at fault.
Gun to your head, can you still type what you type?
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Juoflife1(f): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2021
My cute yoruba girl, the matter is beyond you now. I just hope you're telling the truth.
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Dpaulie(m): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2021
I don’t believe her story in the first place, women has now become a weapon against men, and even men don’t know it, they start domestic violence, they’re the first to raise alarm, they make false accusation on rape and trust the public, they start judging the man involved without investigation......reserve my comment for the feminists and some gullible men here to attack me

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Gabbriell: 8:27am On Jan 04, 2021
She is just looking for a Neymar this new year.

Nigeria girls don begin learn work from europian counter part. Men should be careful

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2021
lagosrd:
That is the mediocrity mind they use in recycling criminals. Jail him if found culpable and anyone who is advising the little girl to keep quiet to serve as a deferent to others . keep your rod within your legs and respect your age. You have them as your children . adult animals.

One of my workers called me that there is trouble that his former girlfriend passed the night in hi place and the father has started looking for him with police and they said he raped the girl AMD I just told him , once you can keep a girl in your house overnight ,you should be bold enough to appear at the police station too. The next day piam I sacked him. I don't take any of those trash.

Most people behave as though their brain has been removed. Maybe the police should start sensitizing to the public the implication of some actions , so that they don't get amazed when they are been charged with those allegations. Because it is only the court of law that can prove your innocence.

Keeping someone under your roof against their will is forceful abduction
Sleeping with her under 18yrs. Is having canal knowledge of a minor
Etc

You sacked your worker because his ex-girlfriend spent the night under his roof, or because he called you to inform you he has an issue with the police, which one?

"Keeping someone under your roof against their will is forceful abduction"... Most schools and churches should be charged to court then, because many teenagers I've met don't want to be in any of the two places mentioned.

Don't take the law in isolation, Sir. It isn't always that straightforward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by juman(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2021
No to rape.
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by DenreleDave(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2021
kunleham:

Pls sir with respect, shut up

Forgive me for I know not wat I am doing...

What if it was a false accusations

Are we men cursed to always Bliv whatever women say...

Be wise sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2021
supercase1:

She's been threatened if only the US special forces can assure this girl of protection u will know that the girl is just scared of evil men on top even troublesome sowore was seriously beaten up before been arrested

Question is, didn't she know such "evil men" existed before she made the earlier video? Or did the evil men just surface from Mars?

If the girl doesn't want to pursue it again, then she should be punished for false accusation. That'll teach other people to think well before making accusations. It's either you're fully up for it, or you keep quiet

Don't assassinate someone's character publicly and later come out to say it was a slip of tongue, a mistake or you shouldn't be taken seriously.

Iranu

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by 2special(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2021
wink2015:
The least we could get from this is for the commissioner to resign from his position.

He has failed the integrity test.
may you not be accused wrongly

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2021
Slurity:
You can not be sure of anything until it is confirmed. Even the girl can be lying
You mean she just cooked up the story?
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Slurity(m): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2021
FortifiedCity:
You mean she just cooked up the story?
anything is possible when it comes to human
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Charlie2020(f): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2021
Chai! This girl has been threatened to release this rebuttal
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by platido(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2021
When his Sack letter had already been tenderd on FRCN this morning �
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Adakintroy: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2021
The man can be rapist or the girl can be put forward by politicians. Either way am not for or against

It's not easy for an ordinary Joe to make such a strong accusation against a whole commissioner in Nigeria. Not in u.s ooo..Nigeria!

our people say if small pikin de challenge person weh big pass am for fight Know say him mama de somewhere around.

Its one thing to call someone rapist.that can be judge in a law court but a ritualist..ah!

That one no get court. Na court of spirituality of the people them de carry that one go.

So you weh de make that accusation, he better be the truth otherwise...
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Hezmatosky: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2021
But come to think of it o, how can there be any misunderstanding between a teenager girl like you and a full grown adult male commissioner? Which means there was an iota of relationship going on before now? Something is smelling angry
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2021
Like we should allow a predator to continue preying after it stopped preying on you.
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Lexusgs430: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2021
If you don't want the public to intervene, NEVER make a matter public........
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Emotionss: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
kunleham:

Or she lied against the man.

Why people are quick to believe the man is guilty of a crime simply because the acusser is a woman is what I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by premierlead: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2021
This is 'hmm'
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by bunmioguns(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2021
kunleham:

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] / Ethiopian Lady Blinded By Husband, Her Mouth Permanently Melted Together.Graphic / Two Poachers Caught While Tracking A Hyena To Their Den In Bauchi State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.