Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ (43136 Views)

Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun / #JusticeForBarakat: Barakat Bello Raped And Killed In Ibadan / Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by texazzpete(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
Verysmart101:

Did he refer to d 16yr old girl? Read and understand b4 u comment idiot

He said
“I don’t trust the girl”

Then in the next sentence says “ These ladies can go any length to deal with any guy that sex and dumped them”

I know you went to night school, but surely they taught you English comprehension?

You rapists are everywhere these days, it seems
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by texazzpete(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Verysmart101:

Ur indeed a very big fool.Wats d legal adult age in America if i may ask?

I knew it! You’re a rapist too
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by supercase1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Verysmart101:

Can you swear with ur life on her behalf? If u cant pls kindly shut ur dirty canal u call mouth
Stop talking like an ignorant fellow don't you know the kind of country Nigeria is
angry If anything happens to the girl now will you protect her angry angry
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Verysmart101: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
texazzpete:

He said
“I don’t trust the girl”

Then in the next sentence says “ These ladies can go any length to deal with any guy that sex and dumped them”

I know you went to night school, but surely they taught you English comprehension?

You rapists are everywhere these days, it seems

You went to midnight school with candle light.When he said these ladies,did he mean "these 16yr old ladies" or are u telling me all ladies are just 16yrs.Animal like u
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Verysmart101: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=supercase1 post=97719814]
Stop talking like an ignorant fellow don't you know the kind of country Nigeria is
angry If anything happens to the girl now will you protect her angry angry[/quote

Answer my question pls.Can you swear with ur life that the chairman actually raped her? Its unfortunate people like u exists in Nigeria
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Verysmart101: 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
Whiteshield:

Look at this ugly rapist. Useless bastard of doubtful ancestry.

Ur parents thought they gave birth to a human not knowing ur so extremely useless to humanity.
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by supercase1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=Verysmart101 post=97720470][/quote]
The only way to determine if she was raped is to carry out a DNA/forensic test let the man do it and clear his name

When a Nigerian politican tells u to sit that's is the righful time to start running!!!!!
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by wisdomclay(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
Can somebody close to this girl help me give her a sound slap. What do you mean by well meaning Nigerians, are we your mate.

You brought a case with such magnitude to the public with a cry for help and now that justice is about to be served you want to get in the way.

I think your family should a get a lawyer for you because they too do not have a clue of what shame you have brought on them.

Mr. Commissioner should get a lawyer too. I wonder what you have been commissioning.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by lagosrd: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
Verysmart101:

You sacked him cos he was a victim of circumstances baaa? Ur consience will judge you for that.By the way do u have evidence that the commisioner actually raped the 16yr old girl in the 1st place? The bible says" judge not so that you wont be judged"

I don't waste my time on people potentials like you . if the opportunity presents itself you will do worse. Again if you have issues on comprehension please go back to school. I said if found culpable. My boy misbehave and I dealt with him and its non of your business. If you need him you can have him. God will judge you , secretary to the judge
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by lagosrd: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

You sacked your worker because his ex-girlfriend spent the night under his roof, or because he called you to inform you he has an issue with the police, which one?

"Keeping someone under your roof against their will is forceful abduction"... Most schools and churches should be charged to court then, because many teenagers I've met don't want to be in any of the two places mentioned.

Don't take the law in isolation, Sir. It isn't always that straightforward.

So why was he running from the law. People should ask detailed question. Before passing any form of judgment. The girl in question is under 18 , so you mean I should condone the boy abi? Ure not serious . I sacked him and I sacked him for molestation and forceful abduction before the police will now come and ask me to inherit his stupidity . I don't have time for that
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by jazon(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2021
post=97701065:
What did we just read?!
She just said Nigerians, "I want you to know there were few misconceptions and misunderstanding between the commissioner and I, please allow the matter to rest".

Allow which matter to rest
Rest Fire! No by

It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable members on this forum.

Nothing to be added and nothing to be taken away from your very sensible posts.

You took those words outta our mouth(s)

Rape and accusation of rape are both as bad and dangerous as one another.

The Governor of the state just told the man to step aside from his position less than 24 hours ago!

Thorough and adequate investigation needs to be carried out before we know who is to be arrested sir!

This coming from RapistOnBail??

....and this is the person that says he is on bail?
We no pity you!

You are always welcome beautiful.

BTW,
We are not sir o,
We are simply WE!

Happy New Year to you.
This is gonna be the best year of your life.........so far!
Go and Excel dearie kiss kiss kiss

So you're sensible like this and you still support Buhari?
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by BluntCrazeMan: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2021
The Commissioner's Wife must have gone to seriously plead with the girl with tears raining from her eyes, and she was telling the little girl:
“Please, I am a woman like you.. See the tears of a fellow woman and reconsider.. Anything you want, just name it”
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Faithdamy(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). / Gunmen Assassinate Traditional Ruler And Community Chairman In Bayelsa (Graphic) / 53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.