Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,520 members, 7,865,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Are Lagos State Tertiary Institutions Open For Lectures Now? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are Lagos State Tertiary Institutions Open For Lectures Now? (132 Views)

Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures / Ondo State Tertiary Institutions Begin Fresh Strike, Blame Governor Akeredolu / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Lagos State Tertiary Institutions Open For Lectures Now? by olagbola: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2021
Hi everyone, compliment of the season.

I will like to verify if tertiary institutions are open for lectures now as some of my friends in LASU said they are having lectures today 4th of January, 2021 and other days of the week. I thought the covid-19 guidelines by the Lagos State Government has directed all institutions to close till January 18th,2021 or a new date yet to be announced.

Kindly help out with any information regarding this especially with the increase in the infection rate in Lagos State at this time.

(1) (Reply)

13MONTHS SALARY ARREARS: Abia Teachers Begins Indefinite Strike- Commissioner Be / Tips On How To Produce Grade “A” Students As A Teacher / Check The NEET Important Dates And Stand A Chance To Study MBBS In Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.