Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,977 members, 7,810,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures (25740 Views)

John Rudeh, Nasarawa Student Declared Missing After Fatal Palliative Stampede / Video: Female Student Goes Naked To Protest Poor Students Welfare / Rivers State University (UST) Commenced Online Learning For Lectures And Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by NaijaCover(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18
A 200-Level Student Of The Federal University, Lokoja, Janet Kyeme, has been reported missing after she left to attend lectures at the university.

Janet, a Student of the Department of Library and Information Science, was last seen on Friday morning, March 15, when she took a motorcycle from her family house at Zango – Army Barracks area of Lokoja on her way to the main campus of the institution at Felele in Lokoja.

Her foster father, a pastor of a Pentecostal church in Lokoja, raised the alarm when she did not return from school that fateful day.

Pastor Joseph, a close friend of the family, said: “She left for school on Friday early morning as usual. When she did not come back from school that day, her foster father, a pastor and others called, but could not reach her as her cell phone was switched off.

“A sister was sent to the school to confirm her whereabouts without success.

“Apprehension has gripped the family over her fate, as no contact has been made to the family from any quarters since her sudden disappearance.”

The authorities of the university said the institution had left no stone unturned to ensure that the whereabouts of the student were established.

“The school authorities have taken appropriate action in conjunction with security agents and other relevant bodies. We hope our efforts will yield a desirable result. Since it’s already a security matter, we cannot say much about the situation now,” a director in the institution, who craved anonymity, said, according to Daily Trust.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/lokoja-university-student-goes-missing-after-leaving-for-lectures-2.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by NaijaCover(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18
Have You Seen This Missing Lady Please Guys

5 Likes

Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by FaceTanke: 7:17pm On Mar 18
I have not seen her

10 Likes

Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by overdrive(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18
shocked
Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by thesicilian: 7:53pm On Mar 18
The country is becoming too unsafe to move around alone. Hope she's found on time

1 Like

Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by Silvershadow81(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18
No I didn't but will keep my eyes open

1 Like

Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by Maj196(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18
This guy na fuul, na only bad news e dey report

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by JooEeL(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18
NL thought me that when things like this happn, she may have gone somewhere to do the do. I used to disbelieve it at first but many times theyve been vindicated.

That said, the level of insecurity and terrorism ushers in all kinds of evil. sad

2 Likes

Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18
G
Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by Hollyharjii: 7:55pm On Mar 18
May she be found ALIVE

8 Likes

Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by Gamezi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18
Omo the way young people just dey miss anyhow ehn.. so alarming

1 Like

Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by kkk888: 7:55pm On Mar 18
May God keep her safe.
Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by Sequence23(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18
I pray she finds her way back home

1 Like

Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by endisnear: 7:55pm On Mar 18
God Will bring her back
Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by fayomim: 7:56pm On Mar 18
No I have not seen her today
Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by jamesversion: 7:56pm On Mar 18
post=128991339:

Have You Seen This Missing Lady Please Guys

Na who you dey ask?

1 Like

Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by NaijaCover(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18
Maj196:
This guy na fuul, na only bad news e dey report

Who Are you referring to please?
Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by writetopoker: 7:57pm On Mar 18
Ask her boyfriend, these girls are useless these days
Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by Rebuker(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18
May she be found alive🙏

1 Like

Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by bewise24: 7:58pm On Mar 18
Library and information science...
That course sha
Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by BarrElChapo(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18
🤔

1 Like

Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by Teibaba(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18
I pray and hope for her safe return. I will keep an eye open for you bro.
Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by Entanglement: 8:02pm On Mar 18
post=128991329:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/lokoja-university-student-goes-missing-after-leaving-for-lectures-2.html
check the Yoruba community in that area sharply before them start operations harvesting vital organs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by bluefilm: 8:07pm On Mar 18
End time lectures
Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by tefishy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18
May she be found
Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by MaziObinnaokija: 8:19pm On Mar 18
sad
Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by Delightsome2023: 8:20pm On Mar 18
bewise24:
Library and information science...
That course sha
Wetin do the course?
Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by Blessedarethepe(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18
I hope she's found Hale and hearty.
But sincerely speaking, when I was travelling and I passed across that University, I was sure beyond reasonable doubt that kidnapping would always be recorded in that school.
The school is so remote and surrounded by bushes.

2 Likes

Re: Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures by bewise24: 8:26pm On Mar 18
[quote author=Delightsome2023 post=128992436] Wetin do the course?[/quote

IT IS OUTDATED. SHOULD BE UNBUNDLED AND UPDATED

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) / N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? / 49-Year-Old UNIJOS Political Science Student Dies Few Days After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.