Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN (3621 Views)

How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account / How To Change Android Phone Location / How To Check Recent Activity On Your Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN by zamth3ripp3r: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2021
Hey Guys, I can help you change your Android phone Location to anywhere in the world without a VPN, you can use it to open Facebook, Tinder, Grindr, Bumble, LinkedIn without the account getting disabled. 100% Legit.
Re: Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN by noulish: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2021
zamth3ripp3r:
Hey Guys, I can help you change your Android phone Location to anywhere in the world without a VPN, you can use it to open Facebook, Tinder, Grindr, Bumble, LinkedIn without the account getting disabled. 100% Legit.

HIT MY DM

Your contact?
Re: Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN by zamth3ripp3r: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2021
noulish:

Your contact?

DM
Re: Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
zamth3ripp3r:

DM

U dey crase ba?
Person ask you contact u say dm..u think say na Facebook or IG u dey so?

6 Likes

Re: Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN by Nairalandwizerd(m): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
Well, I'll give it to you freely, just whatsapp me +19733595057
Re: Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN by kennyflames(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
GayPontiff:

U dey crase ba?
Person ask you contact u say dm..u think say na Facebook or IG u dey so?

be calming down grin
Re: Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
Just download location changer on playstore, its an old stuff

3 Likes

Re: Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN by Generalwoodz(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN by freeman5050: 6:14am On Jan 05, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Just download location changer on playstore, its an old stuff

Have done that, what next plz?
Thanx.
Re: Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN by Stevengold(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2021
freeman5050:

Thanx.

After downloading, go to the app search for any location of ur choice and clilc start, before u click start, go to developer option and enable mock location "choose the app" and that's it.

1 Like

Re: Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN by freeman5050: 6:58am On Jan 05, 2021
Stevengold:

After downloading, go to the app search for any location of ur choice and clilc start, before u click start, go to developer option and enable mock location "choose the app" and that's it.

I have done that but within a while it will go off, why?
Re: Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN by ruggedtimi(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2021
freeman5050:

I have done that but within a while it will go off, why?
change ur location settings to device only. And I also recommend "fake gps" app.

2 Likes

Re: Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN by Frankiecrenshaw: 7:19am On Jan 05, 2021
Stevengold:

hahaha GPS location and IP are two different things. how u go change GPS without changing your internet protocol
Re: Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN by zamth3ripp3r: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2021
Follow Steve gold advice....... He's correct but the account or profile won't last a day...... There's more to it, Steve since you feel you know too much why don't you take charge of the thread and school us!!

1 Like

Re: Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN by Pfizzzy(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2021
zamth3ripp3r:
Follow Steve gold advice....... He's correct but the account or profile won't last a day...... There's more to it, Steve since you feel you know too much why don't you take charge of the thread and school us!!
Re: Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN by zamth3ripp3r: 11:33am On Jan 05, 2021
Pfizzzy:

How do I reach you bro.... My WhatsApp No–07089657491

The number you just dropped is not on whatsapp
Re: Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN by Pfizzzy(m): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2021
zamth3ripp3r:

The number you just dropped is not on whatsapp

It is.. alright drop yours
Re: Change Your Android Phone Location To Any Country Without A VPN by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
freeman5050:

Thanx.
just type the location you want and on your phone location

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone / Phones And Tablets Made In Osun State, Nigeria [photos] / Please Where Can I Buy A Good Phone In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.