Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Voting 101 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting 101 (579 Views)

Buhari:i Changed My Mind On Voting Buhari After Reading This. / Whowin2015 Presidential Election- An Online Voting / 101 Drug Firms Sanctioned In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Voting 101 by scorpion1: 12:34am On Mar 30, 2011
Courtesy of www.iamLagos.com - 2011 Nigeria Election

Voting 101

1. Arrive at polling station between 8 am to 12 noon with your voter’s registration card to get accredited – accreditation is important, you will not be able to vote if you do not get accredited!

2. Voting starts at 12:30pm

3. Cast your Vote

4. Stay at the station until all ballots are collected and voting is closed

5. Make sure each ballot is counted and the final counts are announced to all

6. Ensure that vote counts announced tally with total number or less the number of registered voters' names on voters register

7. Send the final ballot count to www.iamlagos.com

Remember:

7. You are allowed to have your camera and/or phone at the station

Voting Dates:

* National Assembly which includes Senate and House of Reps: 2nd April 2011

* Presidential Election: 9th April 2011

* Governorship and State Assembly Elections: 16th April 2011

Pass this round.
Re: Voting 101 by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 30, 2011
I will be there at 6am to get a head start on the queue. Also remember to come with snacks and water as we may be there all day, for those who want to stay back and witness the xcounting. There will be no food vendors colse by as it is a restricted movement day! Carry ur water, food and snacks, ne I will carry a mat there self, na me and INEC from start to finish. I was supposed to conduct monitoring but I refused, the money is good but can't sacrifice my precious 1 vote oh

(1) (Reply)

Parliamentary Elections Now Scheduled For Saturday April 9 2011 / No More Bb / Questions For Chief Dele Momodu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.