Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

No More Bb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Bb (577 Views)

Arewa/northern Nigeria(heading To 2015) Bb Channel / Nta Tv rejected the campaign jingle of the bb team. / A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No More Bb by JShama: 12:04am On Apr 11, 2011
I used to think that this our shout of changi was a sincere one. Now I can see that some of us are simply out to rubish anything that is not BB.
I can not support such insincerity! The man did a good job and I am seriously impressed. If Buhari was the one in power, I am sure people will not be as free to express themselves as we have seen in many fora. I have been a supporter of the BB ticket but now, NO WAY.
The BB guys have been taking us for a ride, Infact, they sound almost wicked in their criticsm.
I will rather support sense and simplicity. Not blind ambition!
Re: No More Bb by cjfavour(m): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2011
How do you know that he'll nt allow fcredible, free and fair election?Have you given him d chance ?Will you b happy if you're judged without trial?Haba!!!
GIVE THE GUY THE CHANCE TO BRING THE MUCH NEEDED CHANGE.
Are you happy about the insecurity in d counttry? what about d bad roads?lack of power,poor health care system,low level of education,poverty,unemployment,underdevelopment of 9ja? are you happy about d shabby treatment we receive frm ppl outside d country?corruption which the president is celebrating?our bad image abroad?unnecessary spending etc?

are you satisfied being like this? answer pls.

(1) (Reply)

Who Wins This Titanic Clash? / North, South, East Or West, Lets Come Together And Say Yes To The Goodluck / Presidential Polls; Who're You Voting And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.