Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Man Leaves Baby Mama Near Dead After Brutalizing Her With A Cutlass In Imo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Leaves Baby Mama Near Dead After Brutalizing Her With A Cutlass In Imo (197 Views)

Biography Of Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama, Jada Pollock Aka Jada Styles / Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos / Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Leaves Baby Mama Near Dead After Brutalizing Her With A Cutlass In Imo by Birdboyegwuatu(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2021
An upcoming Nigerian rapper Porcia Achonu has taken to her IG page to report one Emmanuel Chukwuma Igwe for brutalizing her with a cutlass in imo state.
According to the mother of two, the incident occurred on Saturday, January 2, at about 1am, shortly after they had returned from a trip to the village.

“My baby daddy’s younger sister served him food and I asked her about mine. She eyed me and hissed. So I stood up from where I was and went to her room to collect a piece of chicken, she grabbed the chicken from me and asked me if I was mad.
Click on the link below to read more and see more photos:
https://blog.fierceent.com.ng/man-leaves-baby-mama-near-dead-after-brutalizing-her-with-a-cutlass-in-imo-graphic-photos/

(1) (Reply)

US President Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Permanently Suspended / When Can We Start Buying And Registering New Sims / Nigeria’s Missing Millions: How N-power Stipends Vanished Into Thin Air Under Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.