Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun (25167 Views)

16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ / "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) / #JusticeForBarakat: Barakat Bello Raped And Killed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by Coinbased: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Why
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by Softgamer: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
hussle o, may them no Bleep your daughter toto scater and pay you small raba to shut up o
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by Mummyfour(f): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kingofawesome:

Abeg shut up
Are you frustrated. What did I say that should make me shut up?
Why is the thread or my comment personal to you?.
Are you not in Nigeria to know that matters or cases don't just end like that?.
Please carry your wahala go ooooo.
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by MarvelousMe: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
baggioni:
undecided
The way our people jump to conclusion especially in a case that involves male and female, thereby tagging the male a criminal without hearing the side of the male is scary.
Imagine a girl can just cook up a story against you, and before you say Jack Robinson people are already condemning you without hearing your side of the story.
It's a crime to be a man in this...

Lol, a 16 year old girl that has no dealings before with said politician will just wake up one day and level that kind of accusation on him?

Not just an ordinary politician o, but a state commissioner?? Lol
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by MarvelousMe: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
SilverNorGold:

When a woman accuses a man, the man is guilty - no trial required!

When a man accuses a woman, the man is lying - nothing of such transpired!

The man, by default, is doomed! All goes to shit: his sanity, his reputation, and all he's acquired!

Nigeria must better!

Lol, a 16 year old girl that has no dealings before with said politician will just wake up one day and level that kind of accusation on him?

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by baggioni: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
MarvelousMe:

My point is let's give people the opportunity to tell their own side of the story before killing them. If you have been lied against before, you'll know that I am talking about better. Cheers
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by MarvelousMe: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
baggioni:

My point is let's give people the opportunity to tell their own side of the story before killing them. If you have been lied against before, you'll know that I am talking about better. Cheers

Oga I’m fully with that commissioner suing the girl’s whole family for defamation if the accusations were untrue

But the sad reality is that 99% of our politicians are ritualists and very diabolical, I strongly believe he wanted to use her for rituals and not really to rape her.
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by chaloskyx: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
YOU SEE UNA NIGERIANS DONT CARE ABOUT JUSTICE WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT IS 100 NAIRA AND COINS THAT IS ENOUGH TO SHUT MOST NIGERIANS UP
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by Lightangel65: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mummyfour:
We have not heard the last of this story.
We will know the truth later.

Says who? How are you going to get the truth, she is lucky to have her head intact
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by segun18(m): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
istina:
I just hope the family was not
threatened
Compelled or
Compensate
to settle out of court

One of the above
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by dam4sam: 2:15am On Jan 05, 2021
oluDharay:
Either a threat or cash is going around on this matter

Small time now, the fool will be shouting End Sexual Assault, but see them wasting the opportunity to End Sexual Assault now, they are Compromised!
What a Shame.
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by dam4sam: 2:16am On Jan 05, 2021
chaloskyx:
YOU SEE UNA NIGERIANS DONT CARE ABOUT JUSTICE WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT IS 100 NAIRA AND COINS THAT IS ENOUGH TO SHUT MOST NIGERIANS UP

I guess every Nigerian has a PRICE, no matter the Crime. undecided angry angry
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by calcal: 2:45am On Jan 05, 2021
we are not there, so, therefore, we cannot judge
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by EmekaA125(m): 3:04am On Jan 05, 2021
Society must always believe women whenever they come up with rape stories whether fabricated or not.

They're making appropriate use of this advantage and public sympathy to punish unsuspecting innocent men.

I said earlier that this story as narrated by that girl looks so unreal and fake.

Within a short period of time, she was able to know all the names (surname, middle and first) of the people she encountered before the said crime was perpetrated.

Gov Abiodun should call back the innocent Commissioner jare. He is as innocent as a new born baby boy.
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2021
istina:

Exactly, God bless u
Amen bro. And God bless you too.
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by Kingofawesome: 11:13am On Jan 05, 2021
Mummyfour:
Are you frustrated. What did I say that should make me shut up?
Why is the thread or my comment personal to you?.
Are you not in Nigeria to know that matters or cases don't just end like that?.
Please carry your wahala go ooooo.

Bitter, frustrated people like you always want to see people doing well in life fall. The girl withdrew the case because it’s false. Case closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malawi Thief On Admission In Hospital, Caught Stealing From Fellow Patients / Dubai Porta Potties. The Shocking Confession Of A Girl Who Once Partook In It. / Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.