Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i (11068 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? / What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. / Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Dspec: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Pretiboi:

Leave that guy na negativity dey worry am
wink Mayb android phone don do the guy strong thing.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Shakinat: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
LoydJ:

Go ahead bro
Am enjoying mine

#No regrets @ all

#Remember to buy us airtime to wash/celebrate it�.
grin Thank you.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Aarum: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
LoydJ:
@ Op I could attest to this
I Recently got mine too,The phones is quite amazing,Very fast nd the selfie Camera is Top notch 48mp.
Go and get a good phone .
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Aarum: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
survillematrix:
Are those the only features and specifications that is making you go crazy. . . i just pity you

don't mind him.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Aarum: 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
shorelink:
See as you dey lie. . . Recently late last year
And you still dey set up the device till now!

The guy is not serious at all .
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by kickie: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

I recently got my infinix note 8i late last year 2020 and since i have been using the device i have come to fall in love with it because there are certain features and specifications that would want to make you go crazy in love with the phone.

My Infinix note 8i has a Ram of 4Gb, Rom of 128Gb. It has 48M quad camera and a Mediatek Helio G80 for a CPU, isn't that awesome.
The battery is 5200mAh which has lasted me 2days without charging it. Also having the latest Android version 10 based on Android Dolphin v7.1 Operating system. It has a large display of 6.78 inches with a USB type C 2.0 for fast charging on the go and a side mounted finger print.

Having all this features and specification, little wonder that everyone is rushing to get an Infinix Note 8i. As for me i am pleased that i made the right choice to buy the infinix Note 8i and i am loving it.
For those of you who are looking to get a new device. I would advice you go for the Infinix Note 8i and you won't regret it.

Kindly share with me your experience for those who are already using the device. Let share views about the Note 8i.

Oga finish ur set up.. undecided
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by kickie: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
edoairways:
Marketer well done

As in ehn...
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by kickie: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
KrazyDave16:
If a G80 got you in this mood, I wonder how your mental state will be when you handle a device powered by SD855 talk less of SD865 undecided

Anyways, if it gives you joy...
grin grin
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by kickie: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

I recently got my infinix note 8i late last year 2020 and since i have been using the device i have come to fall in love with it because there are certain features and specifications that would want to make you go crazy in love with the phone.

My Infinix note 8i has a Ram of 4Gb, Rom of 128Gb. It has 48M quad camera and a Mediatek Helio G80 for a CPU, isn't that awesome.
The battery is 5200mAh which has lasted me 2days without charging it. Also having the latest Android version 10 based on Android Dolphin v7.1 Operating system. It has a large display of 6.78 inches with a USB type C 2.0 for fast charging on the go and a side mounted finger print.

Having all this features and specification, little wonder that everyone is rushing to get an Infinix Note 8i. As for me i am pleased that i made the right choice to buy the infinix Note 8i and i am loving it.
For those of you who are looking to get a new device. I would advice you go for the Infinix Note 8i and you won't regret it.

Kindly share with me your experience for those who are already using the device. Let share views about the Note 8i.
But guy u talk too much oooo. On top Infinix note 8i, we dey see plenty story..
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by kickie: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Aarum:
The guy is not serious at all .
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by kickie: 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Aarum:
don't mind him.

The guy just stat to dey use Android.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by kickie: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
LoydJ:
@ Op I could attest to this
I Recently got mine too,The phones is quite amazing,Very fast nd the selfie Camera is Top notch 48mp.

Sharrap
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by kickie: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kessnorman:
Infinix tried for the phone but the screen resolution is a let down any way let's see what 2021 holds for them

Really bad of them.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by kickie: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
sunshineV:
be like say all dis ones just collect salary
grin grin
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by kickie: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
general111:
My oh my..
I am seriously enjoying mine.
6gb ram..

Se dem marketer!!
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Farizzy: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Wouldn't expect less. Na correct device u dey use.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Farizzy: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
WinningEleven:
so you haven't finished setting up your device since last year shey?
Lol...dey calm down na..
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Farizzy: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
CandyOps:
Omo truth be told, I'm kinda disappointed in the camera quality. a 46mp c should be super clean n sharp

My next phone go be iphone abeg I done tire for android

U sure say na original Infinix u buy?
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Farizzy: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
LamideAbe:
It'll be better if you used this oh-so-awesome phone to make money online. The features aren't there for fun.

True talk sha

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Farizzy: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Snitch24:
iPhone 7 sill get levels pass this calculator
note8i with fake � camera spec

Why u con still dey use motorola!
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Farizzy: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
avicky:

I got mine on the 31st , the 4gb/64 and it's been amazing handling it. I sha will not steal to buy Samsung A 31 .
E be like say this note8i really make sense oo. I have been seeing amazing comments here!
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Farizzy: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
typicalgamer:

Don't make me laugh this show you're an amateur in the bypassing scene, so stick to what you know.

grin grin
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Farizzy: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
innobarca:
I have heard people talk about it.

it's actually a good phone BC I recently checked it out and it was really good aside the resolution.

Same here. I have heard amazing comments about it.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Farizzy: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
zerojoy:
Swears just got mine 2days back.. the phone is very fast and smart, I love the slow motion feature

grin grin
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Farizzy: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
femi4:
It ll soon end in tears
abeg tell us oo..how?
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Farizzy: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
typicalgamer:

It depends on the iOS version the older the version the cheaper it is.

But I'm not the one who does na those whizkid for plaza they run am
cool cool
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by pumupmachine: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

This is super story!!
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by pumupmachine: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Next time before u come here con dey talk superstory..try set up your device because I know say na regret go end am!
We dey wait for next time on super story!
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by pumupmachine: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
edoairways:
Marketer well done

No mind am, with him plenty talk.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by pumupmachine: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
general111:
My oh my..
I am seriously enjoying mine.
6gb ram..
Stop deceiving people.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by pumupmachine: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
femi4:
It ll soon end in tears

Tell them.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by pumupmachine: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
survillematrix:
You that haven't finished setting up your device, why won't the battery last you for 2days without charging it grin

Don't mind the yeye marketer. e just start work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Extension Calls Mount As Feb 9 Deadline For NIN-SIM Linkage Approaches / Memory Card Locked! Pls help / iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.