Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i (11084 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? / What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. / Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by KrazyDave16(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Anonymous0147:

Lol give me the contact of anyone u know that can unlock it icloud iPhone abeg
No dey talk wetin u ain't sure of,even FBI no fit open locked iPhone bro lol
The security na 101% top notch
Then why do they have their own group of hackers finding vulnerabilities up and down?

Which security outfit made clone keys, with backdoor access to an iPhone belonging to a confirmed terrorist when Apple blatantly refused to unlock? (Apple claimed they patched it but that shii is up and running up to iPhone 11 series)

Why the hackathons every now and then?

A teenager even found an exploit on your 101% secure device without trying at all...

Of course you won't know most of this cos the logo is all you see.
Stop reading mainstream news and dive deeper into the main net or if you get mind, enter the dark web and see how secure your iPhone is.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by typicalgamer(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
KrazyDave16:

I no fear dem, I no trust dem.

Yes no trust them before them pass you fufu for iPhone
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by typicalgamer(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Then why do they have their own group of hackers finding vulnerabilities up and down?

Which security outfit made clone keys, with backdoor access to an iPhone belonging to a confirmed terrorist when Apple blatantly refused to unlock? (Apple claimed they patched it but that shii is up and running up to iPhone 11 series)

A teenager even found an exploit on your 101% secure device without trying at all...

Stop reading mainstream news and dive deeper into the main net or if you get mind, enter the dark web and see how secure your iPhone is.

You get time to school this ignorant guy when no won gree come out of his comfort zone to see things for himself
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Hardvance(m): 1:12am On Jan 06, 2021
typicalgamer:

iCloud locked iPhones can now be bypassed easily for shikini money, brother wiseup iPhones are no longer %100 secure

They're just classy that's what they have going for them.

They are the standard of luxury from a Nigerian Man perspective

Interesting. First time I'm hearing of this
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by KrazyDave16(m): 3:44am On Jan 06, 2021
typicalgamer:

You get time to school this ignorant guy when no won gree come out of his comfort zone to see things for himself
People like him love living in denial.
I don't blame him for not knowing... Unless na iSheep him be.

Apple themselves dey suppress any bad news about them with the speed of light by any means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Anonymous0147: 7:59am On Jan 06, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Give me any hacker contact u know that can unlock icloud iPhone,I have phones for him lol
No just come here come type wetin u read for Google abeg lol
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Anonymous0147: 8:04am On Jan 06, 2021
Hardvance:

Interesting abi oya go and buy icloud locked iPhone and see if you will open it,even an iPhone that is locked to a particular network e.g sprint can't be unlocked without using chip
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by survillematrix: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2021
The front camera is extremely bad... Like very very bad

Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

I recently got my infinix note 8i late last year 2020 and since i have been using the device i have come to fall in love with it because there are certain features and specifications that would want to make you go crazy in love with the phone.

My Infinix note 8i has a Ram of 4Gb, Rom of 128Gb. It has 48M quad camera and a Mediatek Helio G80 for a CPU, isn't that awesome.
The battery is 5200mAh which has lasted me 2days without charging it. Also having the latest Android version 10 based on Android Dolphin v7.1 Operating system. It has a large display of 6.78 inches with a USB type C 2.0 for fast charging on the go and a side mounted finger print.

Having all this features and specification, little wonder that everyone is rushing to get an Infinix Note 8i. As for me i am pleased that i made the right choice to buy the infinix Note 8i and i am loving it.
For those of you who are looking to get a new device. I would advice you go for the Infinix Note 8i and you won't regret it.

Kindly share with me your experience for those who are already using the device. Let share views about the Note 8i.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by survillematrix: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2021
You that haven't finished setting up your device, why won't the battery last you for 2days without charging it grin

Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

I recently got my infinix note 8i late last year 2020 and since i have been using the device i have come to fall in love with it because there are certain features and specifications that would want to make you go crazy in love with the phone.

My Infinix note 8i has a Ram of 4Gb, Rom of 128Gb. It has 48M quad camera and a Mediatek Helio G80 for a CPU, isn't that awesome.
The battery is 5200mAh which has lasted me 2days without charging it. Also having the latest Android version 10 based on Android Dolphin v7.1 Operating system. It has a large display of 6.78 inches with a USB type C 2.0 for fast charging on the go and a side mounted finger print.

Having all this features and specification, little wonder that everyone is rushing to get an Infinix Note 8i. As for me i am pleased that i made the right choice to buy the infinix Note 8i and i am loving it.
For those of you who are looking to get a new device. I would advice you go for the Infinix Note 8i and you won't regret it.

Kindly share with me your experience for those who are already using the device. Let share views about the Note 8i.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by typicalgamer(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Hardvance:

The tweaked been out since iPhone x launch but back then only works on iOS version 12 and below. But now it's works on iOS 14 and below iOS 14.3 hasn't been broken as of time of typing this.

It's not a full hack to disable iCloud locked iPhones but rather a bypass.

With some certain functions of the phone locked.

Like if you update the phone the bypass will be removed and goes back to iCloud locked.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by typicalgamer(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Anonymous0147:

Interesting abi oya go and buy icloud locked iPhone and see if you will open it,even an iPhone that is locked to a particular network e.g sprint can't be unlocked without using chip
Chip unlock in old news

Have you heard of worldwide unlock ?

Don't mistake it for factory unlock oo
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by typicalgamer(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2021
Anonymous0147:

Give me any hacker contact u know that can unlock icloud iPhone,I have phones for him lol
No just come here come type wetin u read for Google abeg lol

No much talk I no they the country now.

Come Robinson plaza with an iCloud locked iPhones.

If them no fit bypass give me 500 slap instantly

Come here yapping what you know nothing about.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by survillematrix: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Are those the only features and specifications that is making you go crazy. . . i just pity you

Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by survillematrix: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2021
If person like you handle Samsung Galaxy S series, you go run mad be that. . .
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by survillematrix: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2021
My broda, 2021 holds nothing for them, it's still gonna be same trash

Kessnorman:
Infinix tried for the phone but the screen resolution is a let down any way let's see what 2021 holds for them
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by survillematrix: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
sunshineV:
be like say all dis ones just collect salary
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by saintwalga: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Wow, so happy for you.
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Kessnorman: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2021
survillematrix:
My broda, 2021 holds nothing for them, it's still gonna be same trash

Wahala

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by saintwalga: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2021
My dear, you made the right choice ooo
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by saintwalga: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2021
How is that a problem?
WinningEleven:
so you haven't finished setting up your device since last year shey?
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by saintwalga: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2021
LoydJ:
@ Op I could attest to this
I Recently got mine too,The phones is quite amazing,Very fast nd the selfie Camera is Top notch 48mp.

Very very AMAZING!
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by saintwalga: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2021
It's actually a good phone for the customer friendly price

innobarca:
I have heard people talk about it.

it's actually a good phone BC I recently checked it out and it was really good aside the resolution.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by saintwalga: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
avicky:

I got mine on the 31st , the 4gb/64 and it's been amazing handling it. I sha will not steal to buy Samsung A 31 .
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by chapelaries: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2021
This is really a nice 1 from Infinix

Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by chapelaries: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2021
I can't loving to hear the side mounted finger print feaature - No Stress
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by chapelaries: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2021
This is the first time i am hearing such about the screen resolution

Kessnorman:
Infinix tried for the phone but the screen resolution is a let down any way let's see what 2021 holds for them
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by chapelaries: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin
sunshineV:
be like say all dis ones just collect salary
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by chapelaries: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2021
WOW, there is a 6GB RAM too, very nice
general111:
My oh my..
I am seriously enjoying mine.
6gb ram..
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by chapelaries: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2021
Very fair price i think
LoydJ:

Around 68-70k offline store

But u could as well check jumai

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Anonymous0147: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
typicalgamer:

No much talk I no they the country now.

Come Robinson plaza with an iCloud locked iPhones.

If them no fit bypass give me 500 slap instantly

Come here yapping what you know nothing about.
Make we do business bro
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by typicalgamer(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Anonymous0147:

Make we do business bro

You they warri ?
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by general111(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
chapelaries:
WOW, there is a 6GB RAM too, very nice
yes oh..dats wah am using

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Extension Calls Mount As Feb 9 Deadline For NIN-SIM Linkage Approaches / Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment / iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.