Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

What Final Year Students’ 2021 Goal Should Look Like - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Final Year Students’ 2021 Goal Should Look Like (173 Views)

Stop Dreaming & Start Making Money: 2021 Goal!!! / Two ABSU Final Year Students Drown Two Days To Their Final Exam. / FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Final Year Students’ 2021 Goal Should Look Like by codemint: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Back in the days at school, I did recite what I consider my favorite lines of poem at the beginning of the school year. As much as I could remember, the poem sparks up some energy and prints relatable goals that students even at my level would achieve if they want to. I’m going to put you through these relatable lines and ofcourse paint a picture of what a students’ 2021 goal-set should look like.

Students’ creed
I cast out of my life
Failure that comes from wasted hours
And put on success
That comes from hours well spent

The words are simple, striking and sparks up some sense of responsibility for your academic success or failure. This brings us to where we started – what a final year students’ 2021 goal should look like. Well it’s a new year and indeed a new season for students. 2020 saw a daring setback in education and many other sectors, rallying options for diversification and supplementary options for students. These are what I have included in what your 2021 to-do list should look like.

Plan for your final year projects
As a final year student, I guess your utmost priority is to round up with school very quickly and see what next life has to offer. If that sounds like you, you really need to make plans for your final year project; do not allow the unstable education sector to weigh you down. Get your project topics ready if you haven’t and if you care, search out relevant project topics and research materials you will need to complete your research project. If your project will require extra funding, now is still the best time to prepare financially.

Save up
Fact is, you cannot save your way to becoming rich, but you can save to save a situation. As a soon-to-be graduate, life becomes funny when job hunting gets wild. However if you graduate prepared, I mean financially, you can set a lot of goals moving while still job hunting, if need be. Saving up for life after school this year won’t be a bad idea if you asked me.

Learn a skill
2020 was such a whole lesson and if you have truly graduated from that class, you need to learn a skill. Not just any kind of skill, one that is relevant, flexible and ofcourse solves problems.

Study
Study books that are relevant to your final year projects. Study books that give you in-depth knowledge about your course of study. Study books and lives of people that teach financial literacy. Study anything that is relevant to everything that adds value to your life this year.

Always keep the vibes alive. Happy new year.
Re: What Final Year Students’ 2021 Goal Should Look Like by doggedfighter(f): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Quite instructive.
Re: What Final Year Students’ 2021 Goal Should Look Like by paulolee(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
that's nice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How WAEC Past Questions Could Save Your Child From Exam Failure / UDUSOK Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Session / Are You Preparing To Write IELTS Exam? Spare Just A Minute And Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.