Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl (32061 Views)

Social Media Users React As Ricoswavey Declares Nengi The Most Beautiful Bbnaija / Alfa That Collected 500k From Bobrisky Advice Him About His Mode Of Dressing / Odunade Adekola Shades Bobrisky, Advice Her To Always Do The Right Thing. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Janep7: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
grin
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by TruthSeeker1: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
T
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Adakintroy: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
There are things that should b looked down upon. Not out of disrespect. But out of reason that the thing is attempting at glory. A glorious attempt brings reputations from the true spirits.
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Amwitty(f): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
madan:
grin He is not a girl...he is a WoeMan
Oboy see punch line

1 Like

Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Charmingrascal(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
If Bob Risky is your girl's role model bro just move on.
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by kc4christ(m): 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
bob bob
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by KingDash: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bob useless gay thing... I hate his kind.
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Fiscus105(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
missimelda01:
Bobrisky is catching cruise, growing his followers and making more money, follow his/her advise at your own peril grin

Even among women, in fact he has fan base among women than male.

I think this is testament that woman involved in homosexuality than men and that crazy about relationships stuff far more than men
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
omoadeleye:
Useless people
My signature
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Why should I listen to bobrisky who an agent of darkness? Being a good girl pays.

For it is better to suffer for doing good if that be the will of God than to suffer for doing evil-1 Peter 3:17.

Being a good girl is not old fashion and will never be.

3 Likes

Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
bobrisky still LIVING a free life, i taught he was in jail.. wahala for who no get sense thiz year 2021

1 Like

Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by stealmatic(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:
grin

You can view this thread to give ur answer

Mods help with front page

https://www.nairaland.com/6344673/date-sleep-bobrisky#97706657
see dis uncle wey him penise dey stand 4 6yr old girl
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

First of all,no sensible man would heed to what an animal like bobrisky has to say let alone an ADVICE unless he wanna see himself being seen as his co-ANIMAL

The same bobrisky who gives advice to Tonto Dike will make someone wonder why Tonto wouldn't make a front page in Shiloh's magazine,2040
U r the only one that will understand what you wrote here

Gibberish
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Slynation(m): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nawa ooO.....
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Some has taken it already ohh coz Nigerians now worship ill gotten money n as such money must be made either by hook or crook.some see of friends once told me if I have your body !we for don buy house for lekki even get Benz dey travel round !I say thank goodness na mak babe God nor giv Una coz e nor say Una lives for don 6ft!like I tell My friends money must be made but not to the detriment of one's unborn kids never.bobrisky is only blabbing and fooling those girls that believe everything they see on sm !celebs in Nigeria especially are the opposite of what they put on their wall fake lives to the call.

4 Likes

Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by koyinsola17868: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bobrisky advise is risky.....
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by cococandy(f): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Being a good person never goes out of style.

But Nigerians mean something else when they say “good girl”.

2 Likes

Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Afodot0022(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bobrisky oloriburuku somebody
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Raxxye(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Intelligent tweet!
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
cococandy:
Being a good person never goes out of style.

But Nigerians mean something else when they say “good girl”.
Do n0t generalize it. If i say a good girl means she is of good character. Well trained
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by bukatyne(f): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
HeWrites:
''Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl''- BBNaija's RicoSwavey (Video)

BBNaija star, RicoSwavey has warned ladies against heeding the advice given by popular crossdresser, Bobrisky, Igbere TV reports.

Bobrisky on Sunday January 3, released a video in which he mocked ''good girls'.

He asked the girls who have good moral standards where it took them in 2020. He advised them to jettison it and release themselves to money spenders.

Reacting to his post, Rico advised ladies not to listen to him as he, Bobrisky, is not a girl. He stressed that being a good girl never goes out of fashion.

His tweet reads;

https://twitter.com/iamricoswavey/status/1345828625736728577?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v16V7XbME8

What was Bobrisky's advise?
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nuttella:
Why should I listen to bobrisky who an agent of darkness? Being a good girl pays.

For it is better to suffer for doing good if that be the will of God than to suffer for doing evil-1 Peter 3:17.

Being a good girl is not old fashion and will never be.
Exactly sis. It never goes out of fashion.

1 Like

Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bobrisky is our own Rupaul undecided
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Iykman042(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
majority here at nairaland has long time ago taken advice frm bob by changing their gender always frm M TO F and frm F TO M

ND I KEEP WONDER WHETHER THEY ARE CONFUSED or na buharis fault
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by FruitCakes(f): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
HeWrites:
''Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl''- BBNaija's RicoSwavey (Video)

BBNaija star, RicoSwavey has warned ladies against heeding the advice given by popular crossdresser, Bobrisky, Igbere TV reports.

Bobrisky on Sunday January 3, released a video in which he mocked ''good girls'.

He asked the girls who have good moral standards where it took them in 2020. He advised them to jettison it and release themselves to money spenders.

Reacting to his post, Rico advised ladies not to listen to him as he, Bobrisky, is not a girl. He stressed that being a good girl never goes out of fashion.

His tweet reads;

https://twitter.com/iamricoswavey/status/1345828625736728577?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v16V7XbME8
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Tedpgrass: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
post=97719492:
We remembered this thread below sometimes ago.......

Over a year ago how this shim panzee is confusing our youths, and booom here is another one.
Only the wayward and foolish girls will listen to shim anyways.

I still don't believe he's an accounting graduate from Unilag..

Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by googlepikins: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
Every year Yorubas will release something like Bobrisky to Nigerians, why?

Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Ishilove: 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Tedpgrass:

I still don't believe he's an accounting graduate from Unilag..

Who is bobrisky?
Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Tedpgrass: 12:41am On Jan 05, 2021
Ishilove:

Who is bobrisky?

An interesting youngman, with rather poor diction, with a supposed Accounting university degree, who gets pecuniary gain from peddling as a pseudo-transwoman!! undecided undecided undecided

Re: RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl by Viiictor10(m): 1:01am On Jan 05, 2021
madan:
grin He is not a girl...he is a WoeMan
more like Hoeman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) / Lady Recreates Rita Dominic & Toni Tones' Look To The #AMVCA / Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.