Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison (25075 Views)

Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial / Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Others Continue #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by genq(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
humilitypays:
Sowore is wasting his time and energy. He should just go back to US and enjoy his life there till old age calls.

He is wasting his time. If you know him, go and tell him I said so.

Nigeria is a black nation. It is the destiny of black nations to remain as it is, and if any little insignificant change must come to Nigeria, it won't come through Sowore. He is not clean

Even if some other person comes out of the wood works and attempts to fight for change, you and your ilks will still accuse him of the same.

Remember how they killed Abiola..

Things will never change and Nigeria is not worth dying for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by Blackdisciple(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
This bro sha!!!!
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by SeriouslySense(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
hmm, may God be with Sowore, people should demand for his immediate release
genq:

Even if some other person comes out of the wood works and attempts to fight for change, you and your ilks will still accuse him of the same.

Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by ChoCho54(f): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
genq:

A mod rescued you from the fire you started that nearly consumed you.

How does it feel?

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by Stefenijoan002(f): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
Don't even why I don't like commenting on any thing that has to do with this man !still thinking though !if to pity him or bash him just don't know.
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by bixton(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
obembet:

Every Sensible Nigerians know that the solution for this country is Revolution.

What u guys failed to understand is that Sowore grandchildren can never be poor... He have already secure a better life for his children unlike ur parents. This is what your parents can not do for you and that's why u end up this way.

There are different, diverse forms and aspects of revolution. Which path that chosen that does not revolutionize the thoughts and thinking of the Nigerian man then we are no place near that goal.

Nigeria and Nigerians have actually not learnt anything good and useful during the biafran war and since we have deliberately chosen to speak lies for certain gains we will always be haunted.

A better life that does not actually gives one peace of mind is nothing but a fake and borrowed life.
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by Miracle1991: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
GOOD
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by GROWTHSET(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sowore is a big Scam.That Sahara Reporter a friend who know in Us alleged that he was not the original owner but he Hijacked it.we know him to be Cultist in UNILAG,He may rotten in Prison.The Blood of those he might have killed as a Cultist may be hunting him.I guess.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
humilitypays:
Sowore is only fighting for his pocket. He is fighting to join the looting elites of the black race.

He knows Nigeria as a black nation is irredeemable, but he so much desire to be among the looting political class because he has once tasted the free government money.

He is not fighting for Nigerians.

Nigeria is a black nation. Black nations are destined to be where they are, nobody can change it, except God recreates the black race.

It is destined for black race to remain at the bottom of global development. Black nation can never be collectively successful, the success of the black race is on individual and family level, not as a society.

Who the he'll is this POS who hates himself and his generation that much and if you are not black..then it speaks to how low you are that this is where you feel you have found a home......
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by GREENERMOTORS: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Thank you so much brother for this message , just imagine what someone said?? this is to really tell you many of our youths are cursed.
Whiteshield:

He's in prison so that your children won't end up being stupid like you.
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by jaxxy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I love this...

A good news for the new year...

Always support justice not injustice. E get why.
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by Jostoman: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Whiteshield:

He's in prison so that your children won't end up being stupid like you.
you dey mind that APC paid agent.
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by Jostoman: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Akporhono4u:
This guy just they look for stupid attention...
What is wrong in doing things the right way, strategize before taking actions...

They will soon give him a permanent apartment in the prison if he is not careful.
sometimes I shake my head when I see some useless comment like this one on nairaland.
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by Coinbased: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Really
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by Coinbased: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Really hmmmm
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by Ddokie: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mutemenot:
That's where he belongs ...

Why does he belong there? What crime did he commit?
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by Carloslehder: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
genq:

You are partly right
but
Fvck you for the (highlighted) statement!

Please don't quote me with foolishness again angry
They will keep gunning you people down like goats till you get your priorities right,you're partly foolish yourself, better than most though
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by Mummyfour(f): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
MummyD2020:

He is reaping what he sowed
ABI?
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
genq:
Sowore is the poster child for Nigeria isn't worth dying for.

This guy is just suffering for nothing. The youths are unbothered about his plight -

bbn contestants are far more important to our generation than freedom fighters cry

just like Festus Keyamo - Sowore and Adeynju know the end game and it will end well for them because Nija ain't worth dyng for
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by Kamanuozuzu: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Akporhono4u:
What is wrong in doing things the right way, strategize before taking actions...

They will soon give him a permanent apartment in the prison if he is not careful.

Which is the right way? Please tell us.
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by Fresh9870: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
humilitypays:
Sowore is only fighting for his pocket. He is fighting to join the looting elites of the black race.

He knows Nigeria as a black nation is irredeemable, but he so much desire to be among the looting political class because he has once tasted the free government money.

He is not fighting for Nigerians.

Nigeria is a black nation. Black nations are destined to be where they are, nobody can change it, except God recreates the black race.

It is destined for black race to remain at the bottom of global development. Black nation can never be collectively successful, the success of the black race is on individual and family level, not as a society.

Sir, I must commend all your powerful contributions and your great sense of reasoning, I have viewed all your topics and I read most if them, you are simply a truth sayer . please keep it up , don't be disturbed by some ignorant folks especially on nairaland. You are absolutely correct when you say black nation can never be collectively successful but on individual and family basis. The fact is everything about the blacks represents badluck .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
Akporhono4u:

Abi na, let all Nigerian youths continue to "be careful" and nothing will ever change in this country, the poor will continue to be poor and definitely poorer if we continue to be "careful"
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by humilitypays(m): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fresh9870:
Sir, I must commend all your powerful contributions and your great sense of reasoning, I have viewed all your topics and I read most if them, you are simply a truth sayer . please keep it up , don't be disturbed by some ignorant folks especially on nairaland. You are absolutely correct when you say black nation can never be collectively successful but on individual and family basis. The fact is everything about the blacks represents badluck .
thanks brother. I am never bothered by other peoples attack or disagreement cos its normal.

Happy New Year
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
It's realy hard to support him giving his past record.
He was very vibrant in 2014 and help in Ushering this government to power.
It seems he wasn't settled well so he went for the pie.
He lost the election.
Now he is back again trying to tell us HE IS FIGHTING FOR US

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison by Tulsaguy: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I love this...

A good news for the new year...

You must visit Kuje in your 90s with grayed hair for your habitual shoplifting. Sowore is going there not as a criminal, but as a renown activist who's become terror to your tyrant role model.

It would be cheery news then, that a criminal gone home. idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Ex-Governor Yari Was In The Security Meeting With Buhari & Governors / Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index / Sit-at-home: Army Chief Orders Raid On IPOB Hideouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.