Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Lady Calls Out A Monarch Who Allegedly Ordered The Assault Of Her Mom In Imo.PIx - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Calls Out A Monarch Who Allegedly Ordered The Assault Of Her Mom In Imo.PIx (417 Views)

Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years / 'My Dad Was An Orphan, My Mother Born To A Single Mom In Calabar' - Banky W / Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out A Monarch Who Allegedly Ordered The Assault Of Her Mom In Imo.PIx by nairafame(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
The lady wrote;
Check the before and after photos of my mum ... Disheartening right? What sort of a king does such a thing? All because of a tampolin outside my mums shop ... My mum was severely beaten up by this same king of their community�
He ordered for the removal of the tampolin which my mum was not even aware of eventually, it was removed. On Saturday 26th of this month king Emmanuel ibechi was actually jogging outside the street and saw the carpenter we actually called for the work doing what he was asked to do... He came inside our shop and commanded the young guy to come down! Which he did fearfully � my mum politely asked the king what is the problem onye Ishi?
He picked up a 2:2 ply wood and hit my mum 3 times at her hand. My mum was still asking him and this time around he gave her a blow at the eye ... My siblings were furious telling my mum that this man will kill him if care is not taken ... This same king made a phone call and his male children and workers came out and fought us oo my siblings (sisters) were beaten to stupor... He brought out a key wanting to lock our shop ... He told my mum sternly that he will deal with her she thinks she is strong right? These whole stuff started cos my mum is an outspoken person. This king is greedy he only wants for his own good when they actually shared stuffs about palliative he brought them to his house and only shared quater of the items .
Rumors has it that my mum spat saliva on his face you can imagine! Nothing of such ever took place they are envious of my mum because of the way she is progressing
As I am typing this now ... Our shop was looted our home destroyed
They took everything ���
I want the government to look into this matter because this man has affluence
This matter happened at umuakagu Ehime mbano IMO state
King Emmanuel ibechi Akagu 1 of Akagu

Read more below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/01/lady-calls-out-monarch-who-allegedly.html

Re: Lady Calls Out A Monarch Who Allegedly Ordered The Assault Of Her Mom In Imo.PIx by Kingosytex(m): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
This is pure evil. What sort of king treats his subjects like this?

This is condemnable. The tyrant should be sued to the last kobo he has.
Re: Lady Calls Out A Monarch Who Allegedly Ordered The Assault Of Her Mom In Imo.PIx by DaddyRochie1642: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Am certain if it was a Male, am sure those his two eye sockets will be black, or purple and also very swollen grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out A Monarch Who Allegedly Ordered The Assault Of Her Mom In Imo.PIx by Kestolove(m): 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Igbo men and assault, na so one machete him baby mama
Re: Lady Calls Out A Monarch Who Allegedly Ordered The Assault Of Her Mom In Imo.PIx by Chiino(m): 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
This is bad
Re: Lady Calls Out A Monarch Who Allegedly Ordered The Assault Of Her Mom In Imo.PIx by Kingosytex(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kestolove:
Igbo men and assault, na so one machete him baby mama

The said king and the one you said that destroyed the baby mama are now the yardsticks for judging Igbo men abi?

The way you guys generalise things baffles me.
Re: Lady Calls Out A Monarch Who Allegedly Ordered The Assault Of Her Mom In Imo.PIx by madan(f): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
This should be thoroughly investigated. I think there's more to this. But then, beating up a woman is cowardice.
Re: Lady Calls Out A Monarch Who Allegedly Ordered The Assault Of Her Mom In Imo.PIx by Kamdil: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mtcheeeew! All this local kings self. Even Oba of Benin sef doesn't make noise.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actor, David Mela Is Dead / Kids Are Not A Blessing, They Are A Burden If You Can't Afford Them- Lady Says / A Father In Tears After Spending Hug Sum To Buy PS5 For His Son Tear Of Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.