Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Nigerian Vice President Will-soon Become President, Says Apostle Suleman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Vice President Will-soon Become President, Says Apostle Suleman (771 Views)

Nigeria May Soon Become Another Somalia – Plateau State Governor Caleb Cries Out / Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Vice President Will-soon Become President, Says Apostle Suleman by AllNews1: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Apostle Johnson Suleman, has said the next president of the country will not come from the North.

The outspoken Christian preacher also asserted that the vice-president would become the president, according to the prophecy he gave for the year 2021.

Suleman, the General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries International, revealed this in his church on Wednesday.

“I saw power leaving the North. The Lord told me audibly that number two will become number one. It is a prophecy. Nigeria will not break (up). Nigeria will not divide. There will be no war in this country,” Suleman said.

The Auchi-based pastor also reflected on the past prophecies he gave while corroborating his declaration with members of his church, that he foretold the end of the former President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration in 2012.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2021/01/nigerian-vice-president-will-soon.html

Re: Nigerian Vice President Will-soon Become President, Says Apostle Suleman by GIdiata(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
ok
Re: Nigerian Vice President Will-soon Become President, Says Apostle Suleman by JaneYave(f): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Okay, prophecy are meant to be fulfilled. Men ought to work it out though.
Re: Nigerian Vice President Will-soon Become President, Says Apostle Suleman by Dimmatic(f): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
From other men of God ,Nigeria will break up
To others ,nigeria will not break up.
God will answer the pro biafran requests
God will answer the pro nigerian requests
God will answer any one who called on his name.
I teach people how to drive
Call me I will respond.
See my contact below
Re: Nigerian Vice President Will-soon Become President, Says Apostle Suleman by abc115: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
All these Prophets of Doom , Prophecies since 2015 , all came to naught. They never say anything good about Nigeria they benefits so much.

God bless President Buhari
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Vice President Will-soon Become President, Says Apostle Suleman by Okoroawusa: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nonsense and prophecies
Re: Nigerian Vice President Will-soon Become President, Says Apostle Suleman by gentleman82: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
in kaduna we pray it should be true we are sick and tired of elrufai, let osibanjo become president then elrufai should please be made vice president , so that kaduna people have peace

(1) (Reply)

NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! / Orlu : Soldiers, ESN Members In Gun Battle In Imo State / Reno Omokri To Hold #HarassBuhariOutofLondon Protest On April 2 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.