Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Gold Dore Bars Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gold Dore Bars Needed Urgently (270 Views)

Gold Dore Seller Needed. / Gold Bars Needed. / Gold Dore Bar For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold Dore Bars Needed Urgently by Draslo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
I need a supplier here in Nigeria that can fill an order of 100kg with a subsequent contract of 200kg monthly.

Note: Supplier must me here in Nigeria and the gold must be available locally.
Re: Gold Dore Bars Needed Urgently by miltonchux(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
You can't get such quantity locally, since state government and CBN are buying off the gold from local miners and storing them. We can supply you from Ghana or Mali and the gold is delivered here. Stop chasing shadows, people have requested same deal from us and we told them same thing. If you can deal, let me know and contact me via my signature.
Re: Gold Dore Bars Needed Urgently by Draslo(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
miltonchux:
You can't get such quantity locally, since state government and CBN are buying off the gold from local miners and storing them. We can supply you from Ghana or Mali and the gold is delivered here. Stop chasing shadows, people have requested same deal from us and we told them same thing. If you can deal, let me know and contact me via my signature.
Whatsapp please
Re: Gold Dore Bars Needed Urgently by Draslo(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bump
Re: Gold Dore Bars Needed Urgently by tonyblac: 12:27am On Jan 05, 2021
Draslo:
I need a supplier here in Nigeria that can fill an order of 100kg with a subsequent contract of 200kg monthly.

Note: Supplier must me here in Nigeria and the gold must be available locally.

I'm interested
Message me on whatsapp @07054001429

(1) (Reply)

POS Machine Business What Do I Need To Start Urgently / Food Truck Business Is A Big Deal Now: See How To Start A Food Truck Business / I Offer International Shopping Services From SA To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.