Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu (5911 Views)

Over 350 Jihadist Fulani Camps Found In Igbo Land / Are There Fulani Camps In Your State Vilages? / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by Smoke55: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
tunjiajayi:

Typical yamree
shatap! We Are Waiting For You To Turn The Chip Or Table! You Ugly Afonjas Are Pathetic And Evil,when People Were Massacred In Uzo Uwani In Enugu State By Same Fulanis You Evil Fellows Never Talked About Chip Or Table Turning..I Spit On Your Cone Heads..If You See Any Igbo Man Dwelling In The Bush Of Any Afonja Territory Send Him Packing..Imbe!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by myright: 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Unik3030:
so if they rent a flat,where will they put over 100 cows?
Where do poultry farmers keep their thousands of chicks?
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by awgumayor: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aconomist:

Where were you when the herdmen attacked? Weak black monkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnettOrzj8E
All of them have become fulani sympathizers, even those with incomplete fingers and ears. Bring it on Igbos don't send, any how you bring it we return it to you ugly motherfvckers.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by nabiz(m): 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
adadike:
Stop this rubbish right away. As long as they are peaceful, let them be. The last thing I will love to see in this new year is a reprisal attack of any kind. Amotekun go after rogued herdsmen, do same and let the peaceful ones be
assuming the owner of that land space is a farmer can you feed him
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by amuwo1980: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
dejol88:

How can you provide alternative to them are they different from others who follow laid down rules? Where you currently reside,who advised you to take up accomodation? Why would they have special treatment? They said igbos are not good at politics,why are other Nigerians not giving them preferential treatment ?
Mister calm down , I never said provide them with alternative, I said present to them the alternatives , it must be a carrot and stick approach. We are peace loving ppl
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by Bialegend(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Unik3030:
Just negodu fulani little brain. So you have never heard of ranches? Well, I don't blame you illiterate. You deserve a sound slap for asking this silly question.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by 247Dior(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aconomist:
The following are satellite image of Enugu, Nigeria. The areas circled in red are the location of the Fulani camps.
you really need a brain surgery, you think bringing anything to internet will solve any problem 4 you?
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by Dedetwo(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
amuwo1980:
Haba what’s wrong with having fulanis s amongst us? They all can’t be criminals for Christ sake. Go after the criminal ones not after fulanis, our land must be a land of opportunity for all human beings

Everything is wrong including killing, raping and kidnapping. The most disgusting part is camping in the bush. Ndigbo or Biafrans living in northern region do not camp in the bush. They rent rooms and houses in the villages and towns as well as socialize with their hosts.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by mekysmart123: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
tunjiajayi:

Go on that's my legit business, I own that company you see!

What have you got to show for your self gala seller grin
Why not face your region and leave these guys to solve their problem their way? why do you guys like to pokenosing into every issue that relates to Igbo?
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by dejol88: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
amuwo1980:

Mister calm down , I never said provide them with alternative, I said present to them the alternatives , it must be a carrot and stick approach. We are peace loving ppl
You don't treat an enemy with kid gloves!
They have proven that they are ruthless and they don't hide it. You don't achieve peace through being gentle,it is a fact!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by dejol88: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
Unik3030:
Where does others people who does business keep their wares?
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by nabiz(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
amuwo1980:

So present that alternative to them, I can’t even go to my village and occupy any land , I just don’t like the euphoria accompanying the drive the Fulani out, let’s give the true ones a chance, we can’t live alone, I don’t think they understand that they have to make certain arrangements before they dwell in a place, the ones with guns and cattle rampaging farms she be dealt with.
how will you know the good once especially the IMPORTED once. The alternative I will suggest is that they should go to the host community and rent a house and land space to keep their animals. Every morning they can go to work like other Nigerians to feed their cows in the bush and return in the evening(but should avoid people's farm) this will help the befriend with the host community and everyone will live together happily

1 Like

Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by mekysmart123: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
awgumayor:
All of them have become fulani sympathizers, even those with incomplete fingers and ears. Bring it on Igbos don't send, any how you bring it we return it to you ugly motherfvckers.
I shared tears watching this video. These people have really dealt with us. cry
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by Paperworka: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
adadike:
Stop this rubbish right away. As long as they are peaceful, let them be. The last thing I will love to see in this new year is a reprisal attack of any kind. Amotekun go after rogued herdsmen, do same and let the peaceful ones be

Please desist from the consumption of Fulani cows

1 Like

Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by amuwo1980: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
nabiz:
how will you know the good once especially the IMPORTED once. The alternative I will suggest is that they should go to the host community and rent a house and land space to keep their animals. Every morning they can go to work like other Nigerians to feed their cows in the bush and return in the evening(but should avoid people's farm) this will help the befriend with the host community and everyone will live together happily
This is the answer to the whole problem.
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by Ikengawo: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Paperworka:

These herdsmen aren't business men. People keep saying that ppl shouldn't eat their cows. Whether you eat it or not they don't care and it doesn't concern them. They're not concerned with the business aspects of what they're doing. If they're looking for new territory, what you eat doesn't concern them.
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by supercase1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=amuwo1980 post=97715788][s]Haba what’s wrong with having fulanis s amongst us? They all can’t be criminals for Christ sake. Go after the criminal ones not after fulanis, our land must be a land of opportunity for all human beings [/s]
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by supercase1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=tunjiajayi post=97719827][s]Igbos have always been hostile to non indigenes. This is plain xenophobia, imaging this, mapping Fulani settlements for attack and destruction. When the tables turn don't start crying victim.[/s]
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by supercase1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
Paperworka:

We would continue to eat their cows and when they Bleep we deal with them just as u can see in the video cheesy
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by supercase1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bialegend:
DONATE TO EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK (ESN) TO SUPPORT THEM FOR THEIR GOOD JOB OF CLEANSING OUR LAND OFF TERRORIST MARAUDERS FROM THE FUTA JALON, MALI, NIGER, CHAD, BURKINA FASO, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, AND NORTHERN NIGERIA. CLICK BELOW TO DONATE NOW!!!

[img]https://scontent-lis1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/133746532_742210510041354_3793936872714497277_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=S-Sq5vxISMUAX88hZaf&_nc_ht=scontent-lis1-1.xx&oh=7a6368e6ef46a6e8bd0e92207711dfd1&oe=601A9402[/img]
Scam beware my brother's this scammer might be a security operative and a spy
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by Akudaisi: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
amuwo1980:

So present that alternative to them, I can’t even go to my village and occupy any land , I just don’t like the euphoria accompanying the drive the Fulani out, let’s give the true ones a chance, we can’t live alone, I don’t think they understand that they have to make certain arrangements before they dwell in a place, the ones with guns and cattle rampaging farms she be dealt with.
that's very funny, coming from Niger,Guniea etc and having free license to live in our land just because they are Fulanis isn't justifiable no matter how you try to paint it sorry
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by Akudaisi: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
Vistra40:

And how do you ascertain those who dwell legally or illegally? You must first confirm they are criminals before you take action and not harass every Fulani you see. They all can’t be bad at the same time. ESN had better not derail from the purpose it was intended
if they are legally dwelling in their host community no one will drive them away
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by marsman: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ikengawo:
tunjiajayi

If you keep running you f3ggot mouth I will expose you dead miserable business

ape
You must be very mad, and mentally disabled to go this low.
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by Collins4u1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
amuwo1980:
Haba what’s wrong with having fulanis s amongst us? They all can’t be criminals for Christ sake. Go after the criminal ones not after fulanis, our land must be a land of opportunity for all human beings

They shouldn't be dwelling like thieves nah.
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by Jlow2: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
We Dnt want them in the bush or forest dey should go to town rent Houz an live
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by naijaking1: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
fireback:
why living freely in the bushes?. can Igbo man go to the north and live inside their forest free of charge. very soon now they will tell you that those Forest belongs to their forefathers.

That's the same lame excuse they have been giving for forceful occupation of other people land by armed Fulanis.
Oh, they are harmless, they are our brothers, the grass belongs to no one, the land belongs to nobody, and the valuable crops destroyed by cattle is inconsequential.
Basically saying that the life of their hosts are of less value.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by naijaking1: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
Can the government map out empty land for southerners and Christians to settle in Kano, Sokoto, or Katsina the way Fulanis expect to be allowed to settle in the so called bushes in the south?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by ChimaAdeoye: 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aconomist:

Where were you when the herdmen attacked? Weak black monkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnettOrzj8E

Wow! Fulani herdsmen are too violent!
Just because the guy was gathering firewood they cut him like that as if he were an animal!

Anyone supporting herdsmen to camp in people's farms and villages is totally an EVIL person. The aim of Fulani herdsmen senseless attacks are to terrorize the people so that they will never visit their farmlands again!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by Kingspin(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2021
amuwo1980:
Are you normal? Or you don't know how Boko Haram started
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by Kingspin(m): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
let this sink in. There's absolutely NOTHING like a peaceful fulani, they might remain docile for a while but thats just to earn your trust before they strike. If they really like those communities, they should get paid accommodation in town. Nobody will allow adadike stay in their bush, property or land without paying rent. The fulani are not special or different
Take Fulani to your land and keep them. You don't speak on behalf of another man's land

1 Like

Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by MajohBankz: 1:53am On Jan 05, 2021
Vistra40:

Then best thing is to serve quit notice. Let them know the city plan and give them a deadline to leave and forcefully drive them if they refuse to leave after the expiration of the deadline. For me, what the ESN should be doing is policing against their invasion of people’s farms and attack on people and not necessarily where they dwell
You don't know fulani people much I guess. They've got no time for dialogue and hardly agree to what doesn't suit them. If they'd been told of the eminent drive from the bushes, they'd have been more fortified and resistant
Re: Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu by Yankee101: 2:19am On Jan 05, 2021
amuwo1980:

Agreed

Fulanis have been migrating back and forth for decades in search of pasture

Go after the criminals. It's like chasing out all igbos from hausa land. There are more igbos in hausa land than fulani in igbo land. So let's be careful how we handle this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"The APC Convention Looks Like Tinubu National Convention" ~ Ayodele Fayose / Areas I'll Fix When I Become President - Imumolen, Accord Presidential Candidate / Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.