Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. (7744 Views)

Mention A Popular Place In Your School And Someone Will Tell You The Name / “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) / Does Smoking Marijuana Change Your Personality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2021
Karleb:

You're just like a young boy in love, as time goes on e go clear for your eye.

I don't argue based on what I see in movies, I talk about real life experience.

Ignorance is worrying you

Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Teena18(f): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2021
maynia:

Show me where marijuana has killed, something as dangerous as marijuana will have large number of people dying from it every year, kindly show me, my dear.

Relax dear, continue basking in ignorance... I wish you whatever you wish yourself

Ignorance? So weed has a nutritional value.....LOL
The smell alone is offensive!

And I've said it that marijuana isn't dangerous ordinarily but in an uncontrolled dose and addictive stage
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2021
Teena18:

And I've said it that marijuana isn't dangerous ordinarily but in an uncontrolled dose and addictive stage

Ignorance yes, weed has nutritional value, look it up.
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2021
Teena18:

Ignorance again, we have different ways to use marijuana you don't have to smoke it.
You can add it to food, you can vape it, you can even eat it raw.
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 05, 2021
Karleb:

Lame man thinking, just show me how many people got schizophrenia from smoking weed, they have been smoking weed for ages, show me, not some foolish research, they didn't Start smoking yesterday. People should have been affected already, show me those affected.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Teena18(f): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2021
maynia:

Ignorance again, we have different ways to use marijuana you don't have to smoke it.

Ambassador of weed affairs.....
I wasn't even talking about the method of usage....never mentioned.
Marijuana is a HARD drug, it is addictive and addiction to hard drugs is dangerous....weed is it's younger brother!
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2021
Teena18:

Marijuana is a HARD drug, it is addictive and addiction to hard drugs is dangerous....weed is it's younger brother!

Coming from an IGNORANT person, I give zero f.uck
Keep basking in your ignorance

Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2021
Teena18:

You said the Smell, if you don't smoke it how will smell it?

Think na sister

1 Like

Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by jumper524(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2021
Karleb:

no mind the dude.
nigga just they enjoy himself now.
he dey amateur stage na why him dey feel like the most high.

somethings in life, only experience might teach you.
during my uni days, more people got into this weed smoking between their 200 and 300l.
while some of them remain who dey are and still got out of it, others weren't lucky.

I know people who never remained the same since they started taking it.
yes majority of them ain't mad oo but the truth is majority derailed from who they really are.

lest not even talk about those who took it from secondary school back then..
news coming from majority of them isint really positive.

I can bet most elders in the society can attest to this..

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by jumper524(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2021
maynia:

Ignorance is worrying you, how many people has it? They didn't start smoking yesterday? How many people has schizophrenia from smoking weed, show me
my only pain be say when e begin affect you, no be you go feel the pain. continue bro..
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by illicit(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2021
philfearon:
I didn't know o. Tell me more!

NDLEA I see u....

Some questions demma have no answer,

Mo ya japa....
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2021
jumper524:

my only pain be say when e begin affect you, no be you go feel the pain.
continue bro..

Continue basking in ignorance and keep making baseless claims lame man grin cheesy
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Teena18(f): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2021
maynia:

You said the Smell, if you don't smoke it how will smell it?

Think na sister

You're confused and need help.... side effect of weed, you won't hear now
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2021
Teena18:

You're confused and need help.... side effect of weed, you won't hear now

Ignorant pig, gtfoh, a confused person just schooled you what does that make you?
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Teena18(f): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2021
maynia:

Ignorant pig, gtfoh, a confused person just schooled you what does that make you?

Bitter tears....cry more.
WEED is NOT and WILL NEVER be a healthy addiction, take it or leave it.
You're already loosing your mind in a bid to defend it, better calm down
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2021
Teena18:

Bitter tears....cry more.
WEED is NOT and WILL NEVER be a healthy addiction, take it or leave it.
You're already loosing your mind in a bid to defend it, better calm down

I said I don't take advise from IGNORANT PIGS tongue
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Teena18(f): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2021
maynia:

Keep crying
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by jumper524(m): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2021
Karleb:

Hey man!

Marijuana is a drug. Same way paracetamol and vitamin c are drugs. But Marijuana is classified as hard drug.

There is a political reason as to why cigarette is legal and marijuana isn't, until the recent legalization of marijuana is some countries.

I won't debate the fact that marijuana has it's health benefits but from real life experience, it's bad outweighs it's good. I'm not talking movies here.

Most marijuana smokers are heavily dependent on it and the reason is because it's addictive and that is when the problem starts.
People have sold valuables just to feel high.

Aside that, a time comes in the life of a smoker where they have to take unusually large quantity just to get high. At this point, many move to more dangerous stuffs.

You can't compare smokers in naija to those in develop countries where they have access to quality health system, rehabilitation centers and correctional centers.

You can compare Maradona to Majek Fashek in this regard.
well said brother..

1 Like

Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2021
Teena18:

Keep crying
Keep basking in ignorance, PIG tongue
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Teena18(f): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2021
maynia:

Keep basking in ignorance, PIG tongue

You don't even know me so you must be describing yourself....sorry dear, there's room to get better
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2021
Teena18:

You don't even know me so you must be describing yourself....sorry dear, there's room to get better
Ok, PIG tongue
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by jumper524(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2021
maynia:

I believe we were arguing constructively now your spoiling the whole thing with this name calling..
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2021
jumper524:

I believe we were arguing constructively now your spoiling the whole thing with this name calling..

She started it.
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by kalufelix(m): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2021
Someone-suggested-beer-up-there-rather-than-weed...how-ignorant...I'd-rather-smoke-to-madness-than-take-a-bottle-of-that-sh!t-called-beer(malaria,headache,liver&kidney-problem,pot-belly,body-weakness,jonzing,loss-of-cordination-in-words-and-action,untamed-sexual-urge)....god-forbid-that-shitty-called-beer...foolishness-is-when-you-discredit-weed-but-take-2-3-plastic-of-soft-drinks-and-red-meat-every-other-day...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Teena18(f): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2021
maynia:

Ok, PIG tongue

Side effects of weed.....you won't hear now.
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Teena18(f): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2021
maynia:

She started it.

I didn't insult you
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2021
Teena18:

Side effects of weed.....you won't hear now.

I have heard IGNORANT PIG tongue
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2021
Teena18:

I didn't insult you

So am I too cheesy
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Teena18(f): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2021
jumper524:

When you're trying so hard to defend what's wrong and you're not having your way, that's what you do.... don't be surprised
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Teena18(f): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2021
maynia:

So am I too cheesy

"So am I too" what does that even mean grin
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2021
Teena18:

"So am I too" what does that even mean grin

That's why you are a IGNORANT PIG tongue
Re: 5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. by Teena18(f): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2021
jumper524:

no mind the dude.
nigga just they enjoy himself now.
he dey amateur stage na why him dey feel like the most high.

somethings in life, only experience might teach you.
during my uni days, more people got into this weed smoking between their 200 and 300l.
while some of them remain who dey are and still got out of it, others weren't lucky.

I know people who never remained the same since they started taking it.
yes majority of them ain't mad oo but the truth is majority derailed from who they really are.

lest not even talk about those who took it from secondary school back then..
news coming from majority of them isint really positive.

I can bet most elders in the society can attest to this..

@maynia read this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SEPLAT UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP RESULTS. SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE PLEASE / Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students / The Best Professional/lucrative Course In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.