Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Best Professional/lucrative Course In Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best Professional/lucrative Course In Nigeria. (7743 Views)

Statistics Of Applicants Applying For Each Course in FUNAAB Admission 2015/2016 / What Are The Four Utme Subjects For Creative Arts Course In Unilag / Info On Part Time Course In Uniabuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Professional/lucrative Course In Nigeria. by Darwine(m): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
Alot of people tend to rush those courses with big names in school leaving behind those that are not too popular without knowing how lucrative it is or not. The funny thing is that majority end up reading and loving those ones they never expected because they couldnt get the required scores. The question is, which course do you think is the most lucrative in nigeria?
Re: The Best Professional/lucrative Course In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
Do u av a work at all? I'm not trying to be rude, i'm just curious!
Re: The Best Professional/lucrative Course In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 20, 2011
Information and communication science grad is an hot cake in the labour market
Re: The Best Professional/lucrative Course In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 20, 2011
Re: The Best Professional/lucrative Course In Nigeria. by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:05am On Aug 22, 2011
what has happened to poultery management and technology
Harjibode:

lipsrsealed
Re: The Best Professional/lucrative Course In Nigeria. by Darwine(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2011
1bunne4lif:

what has happened to poultery management and technology lipsrsealed
That course is under veterinary medicine and i dont think people know the worth of that great course.
Re: The Best Professional/lucrative Course In Nigeria. by Nellyhands: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
Good to be home, so what's cooking hauz?
Re: The Best Professional/lucrative Course In Nigeria. by Fizzylilly: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2014
Doctors

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student / Bitter Truth About Lady Who Refused To Remove Her Hijab & So Was Denied Admissio / Highest Jamb Score I've Seen So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.