Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Life Of Djibril In Spain - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life Of Djibril In Spain (636 Views)

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears / Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of Djibril In Spain by Ramsey19: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
This african man called Jibril is an immigrant in Valencia, Spain. Jibril picked an envelope containing €4,250 (over 2.5M Nigerian naira) on one of the streets in Valencia few days ago.

Jibril then chose to play a hero and decided to take the envelope containing the money to the police and handed it over to police officers.

The officers and everyone around were surprised.

The police officer in charge then asked Jibril who is also an illegal immigrant to make a statement and its at that moment that they asked him to present his personal papers (ID)

The police officer then discovered that Jibril did not have a residence card (ID) to prove that he was legally living in Spain. He was then immediately detained.

Sadly, Jibril was last week deported back to his home country in Africa and banned for years without ever stepping a foot in Spain.

I would suggest he should not pick the money at all if he wants to be a good samaritan as an illegal immigrant or what do you think?
Re: Life Of Djibril In Spain by Perfectnumber6(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
He did the Right thing his reward is coming ...

2 Likes

Re: Life Of Djibril In Spain by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
any picture/link to this story.,... i wanna see the face of that dumbaasss!

returning lost money is GREAT, but doing so while being an illegal immigrant in Spain is the dumbest thing that man could do!

3 Likes

Re: Life Of Djibril In Spain by Dollywood(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
any picture/link to this story.,... i wanna see the face of that dumbaasss!

returning lost money is GREAT, but doing so while being an illegal immigrant in Spain is the dumbest thing that man could do!

Like damn, you've got a point. Lil nigga b hating his life rn
Re: Life Of Djibril In Spain by Ramsey19: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone With Second Class Lower Apply For Scholarship To Canada / what is the best route for me / How Much Is Enough For A 3 Day Visit To Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.