Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine (56559 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant / COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by efficiencie(m): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
kurus:

Please read the article again(if youve read it before). She is a medical personnel, works in healthcare and has no underlying condition. The daughter said the mother about pain around the area where she had the jab...

All these vaccine proponents that act like they created the vaccine and can vouch for its contents. A vaccine that comes with a disclaimer that whatever happens to you, you are OYO. and you are here defending it like you created it yourself....

Don't mind the educated fools who willingly welcome the random selection of innocent people for sudden death calling the victims outliers...but will fail to recognize that there are safer treatment drugs for COVID (like ivermectin) and gladly accept a vaccine rushed through clinical trials...may God punish those advocating for the vaccine if they and their families don't receive it first (starting with their elderly)!
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by kurus: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
efficiencie:

And you are aware of the current health status of all the millions that have received the vaccine, right? You are also aware of the long term change in the trajectory of the health outcomes of those vaccinated, right? SuperDoctor!!!

He is more than a superdoctor! He created the vaccine and gave it for free to the oyibo folks now. He has tested it for years and knows about it side effects....
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by franklytrue(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
thundafire:
there is nothing like depopulation. When autopsy is done,then more answers will popup. Vaccines dn kill people because it's dey same method dey use in having vaccines for polio,TB, yellow fever and others.

You think it is an ordinary vaccine?
https://www.wnd.com/2021/01/240-israelis-diagnosed-covid-even-getting-covid-vaccine/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Covid Plandemic/ Scamdenic is Real but the Agenda behind it is terrible. It is way bigger than what you see.
A Diseases with over 99% recovery rate should not be used to scare Humanity.
There is a Wicked Agenda behind Covid ..

Many things are Happening that are being hidden..
The Covid is the Red Carpet to the Nwo.

These are the very, very last days.
Watch and Pray so that you may be counted worthy to Escape the things that will come to Pass and to stand before the Son of Man.
Make JESUS your Lord and Savior cos there is no more time
That 99% recovery rate is still 80 million deaths and millions more who recover but will be left with permanent health defects and also millions of secondary deaths due to an overburdened health care system.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by kurus: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
efficiencie:

Don't mind the educated fools who willingly welcome the random selection of innocent people for sudden death calling the victims outliers...but will fail to recognize that there are safer treatment drugs for COVID (like ivermectin) and gladly accept a vaccine rushed through clinical trials...may God punish those advocating for the vaccine if they and their families don't receive it first (starting with their elderly)!
\

Amen! There are too many drugs available to treat this fake plandemic. Too many drugs but na vaccine bill gates and his evil committee of NWO folks want us to take by force...
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by marisdgreat(f): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
biden123:
How is this news??

So, receiving covid19 vaccine means you wont die again? grin grin grin
Make them test am on your nah
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by kurus: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
thundafire:
there is nothing like depopulation. When autopsy is done,then more answers will popup. Vaccines dn kill people because it's dey same method dey use in having vaccines for polio,TB, yellow fever and others.

Please don't say this again. Your comment shows you dont know anything about this new vaccine. It is NOT made as all the other vaccines you mentioned above. Go and google mRNA vaccine technology and LEARN!
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by kurus: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fedrick100:
What about the Madagascar vaccine?

Suppressed. They probably bought all the ones made and bought the rights to the formulae.... the devil and his children are working hard to vaccinate everywhere. Bill Gates (spokeman) for the evil cult don talk am
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by kurus: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
Chii59:

She wasn't really "perfectly healthy" she had covid-19

Listen to yourself and think through the logic of what you are saying. So even if she had covid-19, vaccination means some folks infected with covid will die when they take the vaccine?

Can you rephrase your response again? undecided
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by kurus: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
HeadShot:

It exists in Nigeria....

Stop misleading the public with your illiteracy

I survived this virus...

Seun you certainly cant allow comments like this on this forum... Its deadly

Shut up your mouth there! You survived the virus. Yes and we thank God for your life. Did you take vaccine to survive? Let others survive and build their/herd immunity. The only folks to take the vaccine are those with underlying conditions and NOT everybody....

Seun should stop us from posting here abi? Can you imagine the rubbish you just said? Who made you free speech judge to decide what people should say?

Nonsense!
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by InvertedHammer: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kingosytex:
The controversy and conspiracy surrounding this coronavirus is too much.

Whether the virus is real or scam is what I can't really fathom but I am sure that it doesn't exist in Nigeria, all those figures of cases being manufactured are done for the selfish interests of certain people in high places probably to get funds from W.H.O and other health authorities.

Lastly, let Bill Gates and other well meaning individuals or associations pushing for the said vaccines administer it to their respective families grin grin grin grin grin grin, I appreciate their kindness but let them not come close to Naija…Covid no dey here.
/

Fact 1: Coronavirus is real.

NB: I just don't like the way the authorities are going about it.

/
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by efficiencie(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

That 99% recovery rate is still 80 million deaths and millions more who recover but will be left with permanent health defects and also millions of secondary deaths due to an overburdened health care system.

It is liars or ignoramuses like you fanning the fears that will eventually plunge many to their certain deaths. Current COVID stats show that about 1.8 million deaths were recorded. Many of whom are the elderly. There are better treatment methods for COVID that have produced tremendous results, like Ivermectin, but international medical institutions have an unexplained desire to push vaccines through.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?utm_campaign=homeAdvegas1?%22
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by kurus: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
toyosiolamide:

I feel this statement can be misleading and the mods should ban you...let us be guided.COVID-19 is real please.

Here comes the real illiterates! Why should anyone be banned for expressing freedom of speech? Why will you advocate banning? how many Nigerians who survived the virus were vaccinated? Is it vaccine they are using to treat people in the hospital? Yes covid is real and it affects only those with underlying conditions. God will shame all the fear mongering evil cultist who want to use covid to start NWO.
God has already defeated their evil plans. If you dont understand what is going, please express your understanding or read and move on. No one should be banned!

1 Like

Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by HeadShot: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
kurus:

Shut up your mouth there! You survived the virus. Yes and we thank God for your life. Did you take vaccine to survive? Let others survive and build their/herd immunity. The only folks to take the vaccine are those with underlying conditions and NOT everybody....

Seun should stop us from posting here abi? Can you imagine the rubbish you just said? Who made you free speech judge to decide what people should say?

Nonsense!
Were you the one who said the virus doesnt exist.. ?.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by mrkings84(m): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
Vyzz:
Don't vaccinate Health workers first...

If anything Happens to them, then we are doomed.

Vaccinate politicians first..

You are sounding like it's the duty of politicians to vaccinate health workers....
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by cliqtips: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
if you ask me and if you think this whole COVID-19 set up, I don't think it's china thing but Bill gates thing but used China as it base...
longetivity:
RIP to HER, e no go better for China

1 Like

Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by kurus: 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Let the 80millions projected to die take the vaccine alone. The virus has a >99% recovery rate! Chikena. There are deadlier viruses and pathogens around and no one is doing anything about them. Of all the Africans who have caught covid and recovered, none were vaccinated and all those who died had underlying conditions

1 Like

Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by taylormed2(m): 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
kurus:

Please don't say this again. Your comment shows you dont know anything about this new vaccine. It is NOT made as all the other vaccines you mentioned above. Go and google mRNA vaccine technology and LEARN!
Please get your facts straight about mRNA not reading blogs https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA_vaccine

1 Like

Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Raphael007(m): 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
See better client just go kill herself in the name of vaccine she for wait make I track her first.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by kurus: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
HeadShot:

Were you the one who said the virus doesnt exist.. ?.
The virus exists...it is deadlier to some categories of people. So many n=Nigerians (in the millions) have caught the virus and gotten over it cos they thought they had typhoid or malaria and they are okay today...
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by padresolomon: 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kingosytex:

Whether the virus is real or scam is what I can't really fathom but I am sure that it doesn't exist in Nigeria, all those figures of cases being manufactured are done for the selfish interests of certain people in high places probably to get funds from W.H.O and other health authorities.

Lastly, let Bill Gates and other well meaning individuals or associations pushing for the said vaccines administer it to their respective families grin grin grin grin grin grin, I appreciate their kindness but let them not come close to Naija…Covid no dey here.
Ignorant write up
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by jaxxy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kingosytex:

The vaccine isn’t working as expected. There have been casualties.

As for covid is exists and it’s here in naija bt the spread is limited unlike uk/us for reasons we can’t yet explain.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
efficiencie:

It is liars or ignoramuses like you fanning the fears that will eventually plunge many to their certain deaths. Current COVID stats show that about 1.8 million deaths were recorded. Many of whom are the elderly. There are better treatment methods for COVID that have produced tremendous results, like Ivermectin, but international medical institutions have an unexplained desire to push vaccines through.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?utm_campaign=homeAdvegas1?%22
You're dull...I clearly meant the potential consequences from that 1% death rate.
Since there is a 99% recovery rate,the millions of those who it will affect are inconsequential to you abi undecided?
Or the experts who recommend these measures are all fools who dont know what they're doing
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Digmygold: 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kingv:
...And they want to use us in Africa as lab rats. If the proponents of this vaccine consider it safe, let them publicly get vaccinated and then give it another 1 year before sending it down here

Getting publicly vaccinated tells us nothing. You wan enter inside the syringe to confirm whether na vaccine den put inside for use by the proponents?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Livingstone124: 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Receive Jesus into your life afterwards receive covid19 vaccine.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by ceejayluv(m): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
efficiencie:

Perhaps when you also die due to taking the vaccine you will also be considered an outlier!
One is far more likely to die of covid than to become such outlier.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by kurus: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
taylormed2:

Please get your facts straight about mRNA not reading blogs https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA_vaccine

Read the highlighted portion. That is where the danger is. The RNA introduced by the vaccine into your body becomes part of your cellular structure and this foreign RNA CAN be weaponised....

Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
kurus:

[s]Listen to yourself and think through the logic of what you are saying. So even if she had covid-19, vaccination means some folks infected with covid will die when they take the vaccine?

Can you rephrase your response again? undecided[/s]

People have died after taking different vaccines. It's no new occurrence
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by kurus: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

You're dull...I clearly meant the potential consequences from that 1% death rate.
Since there is a 99% recovery rate,the millions of those who it will affect are inconsequential to you abi undecided?
Or the experts who recommend these measures are all fools who dont know what they're doing
Which experts? Dr Faucci who has been making guesstimates? Why do you always believe that the color of a person skin makes them smarter than you?
Was it vaccine that has been used to treat all the world leaders who contacted covid before vaccine was made?

What was used to treat prince charles, that he got over covid in 3 days when he contacted it in early 2020? it sure wasnt the vaccine? what did they use to treat prince philip(queen husband who is 99 years old) or prince william?
Lets ask the right questions and not be fooled by all these talk of experts.....who knows the long term effects of the new vaccine technology in 5-25 years time?
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by taylormed2(m): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
kurus:

Read the highlighted portion. That is where the danger is. The RNA introduced by the vaccine into your body becomes part of your cellular structure and this foreign RNA CAN be weaponised....
It can yes but what makes you think that they'll not just change polio vaccines to mRNA, if they did that I don't think people would even notice. The reason this is generating much attention is because of the controversy surrounding the covid. But I'll say that I can't judge what I'm not sure of. So if the media is lying or not who am I to judge, I was not there. If it is the mark, the Bible prophesied it'll come so all these talk no go hold water.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by kurus: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
Chii59:

People have died after taking different vaccines. It's no new occurrence

Yup and vaccines have NEVER been made mandatory. They are already discussion aking vaccine becoming mandatory in the English parliament and been mandatory before you are allowed to travel. Soon jobs, schools and sports will require vaccines (this useless vaccine ooo) as mandatory criteria and you cannot see that they have ulterior motives?

Look wella. I dont know how to share the video from my Whatsapp of the debate in the english parliament
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Lightorder: 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
chatinent:
There's more to this virus we don't know.
it might be clearer by the time Trump is kicked out of whitehouse. We never see anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods We Eat Daily / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" / 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.