Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Help Verify This Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Verify This Company (1247 Views)

Please Help Verify This / To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are / Who Can Verify This Job Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Verify This Company by cokefanta: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in working at FUNDRISE TENTACLES LTD.

Your application for the post of an Administrative Officer was received and we are interested in discussing your qualifications further.
You are invited for an interview at our office to learn more about you. Kindly ensure that you come along with your Curriculum Vitae, Birth Certificate, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate and School Certificate.

ADDRESS: No 4, Soji Adepegba Close, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.

ABOVE INVITE WAS SENT TO A FRIEND,
PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW HOW GENUINE THEY ARE AND WHAT TO EXPECT AS SALARY,
THANK YOU.
Re: Help Verify This Company by Anointedclass: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
I don't know why anything partaning to oba akran and Allen on job interviews sounds scammish to me
Re: Help Verify This Company by unusualcaz: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
[Me too oquote author=cokefanta post=97722216]Dear Applicant,

Your application for the post of an Administrative Officer was received and we are interested in discussing your qualifications further.
You are invited for an interview at our office to learn more about you. Kindly ensure that you come along with your Curriculum Vitae, Birth Certificate, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate and School Certificate.

THANK YOU.
[/quote]
Re: Help Verify This Company by Luchicruz(f): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
Got same
Anybody around the area to please confirm

THANK YOU.
[/quote]
Re: Help Verify This Company by bigtimemugu(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2021
Na them oooo, no waste money
Re: Help Verify This Company by cokefanta: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
@bigtimemugu, please how do you mean?
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Shortlisted List (2021) Is Out!!! / Internships In USA, Canada, Australia, Europe / Etb-waiting 2 See Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.