Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Will Beat Up Pastor Tunde Of RCCG No Matter What. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Will Beat Up Pastor Tunde Of RCCG No Matter What. (2529 Views)

Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State / Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped / Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Beat Up Pastor Tunde Of RCCG No Matter What. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2021
Dat's Why It's Dangerous To Assume Dat U Av A Spiritual Gift, When U Don't Av.
Re: I Will Beat Up Pastor Tunde Of RCCG No Matter What. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Dat's Why It's Dangerous To Assume Dat U Av A Spiritual Gift, When U Don't Av. Instead Of Giving Prophecies With Head Knowledge Or Assumption.
Re: I Will Beat Up Pastor Tunde Of RCCG No Matter What. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 05, 2021
Imagine... Was it the pastor that opened your sisters legs for the guy? Or is your sister a baby that she can't make her own choices and decisions for herself? You better leave the man alone.

Someone prophesied, your sister did not patiently wait for the prophecy to manifest she has already started sleeping with the man. Which genuine christian does that? Now you want to shift blames on a man who only prophesied. They all share in the blame and your sister has the largest share of the blame. Next time, she'll learn to close her legs until God perfects his work in her life.

Sorry about the loss of her baby and all the pain caused the family. But leave the man of God out of it.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat Up Pastor Tunde Of RCCG No Matter What. by idu1(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2021
Wetin concern pastor inside this matter?
Re: I Will Beat Up Pastor Tunde Of RCCG No Matter What. by GhostWisperer: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bro, Did the Pastor Advice your Sister to Commit Fornication with the Said Rowland?

It's Fornication that opened the door for the Problems
so the pastor get vision say na the tout go be her husband andthe same vision no show am say dem dey commit furnication?

Same vision no warm them say dem go lose their child due to furnication?

Why are you a mindless shallow idiot?
Re: I Will Beat Up Pastor Tunde Of RCCG No Matter What. by Elevation(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Your sister should have asked God to reveal His will through another credible source, she is not sanctified, why would she allow a man that has not settled her marital rites to sleep with her? the bible says "out of the mouth of two or three witnesses a matter is established" let her go back to God and ask for forgiveness, listen young man God loves your sister, let her draw nearer to God. Roland can still be the chosen man but he must grow to maturity, he ate the forbidden fruit, he should learn to wait. Do not touch the pastor, if he is guilty, life is a rewarder, if you beat him you have assumed the judge let life teach him you can't handle a man more than nature, everything on earth is governed by GOD.
Re: I Will Beat Up Pastor Tunde Of RCCG No Matter What. by Franzinni: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bros I dey with you carry go

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do As The Father Or Mother Of This Baby?? / Where Can I Get A Gun In Port Harcourt / What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.