Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Mtn Bis Is Total Disappointment - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Bis Is Total Disappointment (1572 Views)

Why BIS Is Cheaper Compared To Other Data Plans / Mtn Bis Is Now N500 / Etisalat BIS Is Now 1500 And 1000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Bis Is Total Disappointment by icool4uus: 7:34am On Mar 30, 2011
Good morning gurus,

I've been having challenge with MTN BIS, I can hardly load a page. To chat self na wahala. what's happening I tried calling their online customer care line, when one of their agent finally picked the call, when i narrated the challenge, she simply told me to hold-on, and she dropped the call.

guru's whats the way forward.
Re: Mtn Bis Is Total Disappointment by Ifedisky(m): 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2011
They are having major challenges wiv their gprs but they won't admit it. I loaded a monthly bundle on my lappy but cannot open a page. I mailed them and they acknowledged that my complaint has been refered. This is three dayz yet no follow up. Bad thing is that if I use a cheat, i browse. can yu imagine?!
Re: Mtn Bis Is Total Disappointment by tonardo(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2011
icool4uus:

Good morning gurus,

I've been having challenge with MTN BIS, I can hardly load a page. To chat self na wahala. what's happening I tried calling their online customer care line, when one of their agent finally picked the call, when i narrated the challenge, she simply told me to hold-on, and she dropped the call.

guru's whats the way forward.

am thinking is just me, i can't connect too,
Re: Mtn Bis Is Total Disappointment by chidike(m): 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2011
@ poster, i"ve been trying to reach mtn customer care for over a week but its been impossible< how were u able to reach them< any special number??
Re: Mtn Bis Is Total Disappointment by icool4uus: 5:50am On Mar 31, 2011
These service providers are here to rob us, what's the essence of the BIS when we subscribers can't make use of it.
Re: Mtn Bis Is Total Disappointment by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2011
GLO has d best service as far as gprs is concerned. i have used zain,mtn and etisalat(dat one no even get 3g), and i av to admit dat glo has d best connection( although they sometimes av thier own network issues but u can b sure once they solve it, u will enjoy the service)
Re: Mtn Bis Is Total Disappointment by BankoleO1: 6:10am On Apr 03, 2011
mtn bis is back and better

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry 8900 Javelin Screen Needed / Airtel Reloads 500% Bonus Offer / CES 2014 : Samsung Announces Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 And Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.