Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

2021 PERSPECTIVES - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2021 PERSPECTIVES (249 Views)

Religion ,atheism ,and Men's perspectives Concerning God. / The Islamic Perspectives And Significance Of Maintaining A Family Ties / Perspectives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021 PERSPECTIVES by LifePortConnect: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
*Focus for Daily Personal Reflections/Devotion for Monday 4th January, 2021.*

```Focus/Reflection:``` In 2021, decide to be more intentional in your relationship with God, marriage/relationship, finances, career, business, etc.
Philippians 3:12-14.

*Notes/Prayers:* Dear Father, help me to always show practical commitment, focus and attention in the direction of my 2021 desires in all aspect of my life.
Re: 2021 PERSPECTIVES by LifePortConnect: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
*Focus for Daily Personal Reflections/Devotion for Wednesday 6th January, 2021.*

```Focus/Reflection:``` This year, let God’s wisdom be the compass and force that drives your plans and pursuits. James 3:17

*Notes/Prayers:* Dear Lord, let Your wisdom be effectual in me guiding my every step and informing my every decision.
������
Re: 2021 PERSPECTIVES by LifePortConnect: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
*Focus for Daily Personal Reflections/Devotion for Thursday 7th January, 2021.*

```Focus/Reflection:``` Set realistic goals. Plan out how to achieve them. Start carrying out your plans.

*Notes/Prayers:* Dear Lord, help me to achieve my set goals for this year.
Re: 2021 PERSPECTIVES by LifePortConnect: 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
*Focus for Daily Personal Reflections/Devotion for Monday 11th January, 2021.*

```Focus/Reflection:``` God is calling us to put more attention into who we become as we go through 2021 instead of putting all our attention on what we want to accomplish and acquire.

*Notes/Prayers:* Dear Father, as I go through this year, help me not to get carried away by my desire to “accomplish & acquire” help me to focus on becoming who you want me to be.

Re: 2021 PERSPECTIVES by LifePortConnect: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2021
*Focus for Daily Personal Reflections/Devotion for Tuesday 12th January, 2021.*

```Focus/Reflection:``` It is important to note that before the Lord calls us to “accomplish and acquire” He calls us to “be", spending time with Him to get transformed into becoming who He wants us to be. Mark 3:14

*Notes/Prayers:* Dear Father, help me to shun the distraction that will take me away from spending time with You this year. Help me give my time with You the topmost priority.
Re: 2021 PERSPECTIVES by LifePortConnect: 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
*Focus for Daily Personal Reflections/Devotion for Thursday 14th January, 2021.*

```Focus/Reflection:``` God is interested not only in our final destination but also in the process/journey, because on that journey He does a work in our lives that has eternal value. Phil.1:6

*Notes/Prayers:* Going through occurrences in life may call for more answers than we get. Father, help me to know that You are always at work in me.
Re: 2021 PERSPECTIVES by LifePortConnect: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
*Focus for Daily Personal Reflections/Devotion for Saturday 16th January, 2021.*

```Focus/Reflection:``` Without the process/journey of “Becoming” who God wants us to be in 2021, we would not be ready to step into the fullness of what God has for us to accomplish and acquire. Romans 12:2

*Notes/Prayers:* Dear Father, help me to always take delight in the process/journey of “Becoming” who You want me to be in 2021.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Crucified With Christ (galatians 2:20). What Does It Mean? / Religion:taliban Chief Orders Officials To Cut Back To One Wife To Save Money / Dealing With Fowl Spirits During Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.