Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

COVID-19 In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / COVID-19 In Nigeria (185 Views)

3rd Wave Of Covid-19 In Nigeria: My Story / COVID-19 In Nigeria: The Misinformation / Breaking! Nigeria Confirms Third Case Of COVID-19 In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 In Nigeria by Chimighty007(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
The argument of whether COVID-19 is real or not has lingered for too long, which I think it's not different from the arguments on the present administration or One Nigeria. Everyone has their say based on their own reasons.

I want to ask the following:

# How many NL members has been tested, confirmed Negative or Positive, if none, then how are the test carried out, where and on whom?

# How many NL members knows someone that has been tested and confirmed Negative or Positive or died?

# How man cities or states is Abuja bigger than, that makes it second to Lagos in high rate of cases?

# If it's as real as they claim do we really need tests to confirm it? No, it's impact would have been everywhere, and the end of the asymptomatic people could have been death or near death experiences.

# Church gatherings beyond a particular number of people or particular time of the day generates increase in transmission of the virus, but burial of dignitaries, political campaigns, gatherings and elections even protests has no effect on the increase, why? What about the markets?

# Till date, no national media house has been allowed to cover isolation centres, why?

# For the period they relapsed the lockdown, what made them to and what is giving the increase in cases when we almost had zero cases during the freedom period.

Saying it's not a death sentence is either a lie or we don't have same COVID-19 as others even though we don't pray for that.

If it's really and we're not testing enough then there would have been series of emergencies and even death on the street and homes.

If these are precautionary measures I'll agree but to say it's not precautionary measures but as real as they claim, then it's all lies.

Anything, everything, is possible in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actress Is Dead / Life / What Can I Do To Be Able To Buy Sewing Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.