Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas (40559 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Rejoices As Omo Ghetto Crosses N500 Million In Box Office (Video) / Funke Akindele, Husband, JJC Skillz In Dubai For 'Omo Ghetto' Premiere (Pix) / ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Ifybwoy7: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
doyin01:
Omo ghetto was an awesome movie....My favourite scene was when the twin sister of "lefty" was asking of her from broda shaggi...shaggi na real mad man....AY killed that part too
you had to come spoil the movie abi
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Ifybwoy7: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thinkherbell:
I hope it will be interesting
last last e fit be rubbish. but let me hope
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by merits(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
See achievement oo, congrats funke akindele.

Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Bigtitilayo: 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dat is d reason y somebody needs to marry someone dat can make dem grow n move forward no doubt jjc skills is meant for funke from one progress to another keep growing up thy lord is ur strength

1 Like

Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Roma10: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
9ice movei #2021
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Broadmind: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
No slap bottom, I for dash you one. Bad belle
Eriokanmi:
Who cares...has that changed funke akindele's name from omo jatijati who loved money more than her beloved father who made her what she is today by staying absent from his burial and staying put in dubai, running after money in the name of hard work just to pilfer gullible youths money by watching her fake comic movies?

She should go and learn from the likes of Joke silva who's an epitome of womanhood in the Nigerian movie industry today. Can the corporate world make her their ambassadors again after losing the deal on Dettol Covid-19 ambassadorial contract ever again? I hate it when someone doesn't practice what he or she preaches and that's funke for you for those who don't know her....and some people would still see her as their mentor. Mentor alaigboran, Shioor!

Let her shoot the move in the moon for all I care. The mumus would still go for it.

Naija youths, stop celebrating madness from this year-on.

1 Like

Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by slowice(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Funke is a real hustler... I appreciate her hustle and its paying her big time
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Kaymaxine(m): 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
[quote author=MickzyDonald post=97725344]Nice job, but they should improve more on their plays[/quotep]
Improve on your appreciation of tenacity and consistency bro
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Ugandatales: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
decatalyst:

This particular woman is a superwoman who never rest on her past laurels.

Super hard working and always ready to be better than yesterday. Breaking and setting all sorts of records isn't really a surprise.

Exactly! I salute her zeal.
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Ugandatales: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
CSTRR:
More and more Nigerians have pivoted to Dubai.

Instead of holidaying in Miami or London, more Nigerians are now going to Dubai due to ease of visa

The West will not realise it until it's too late.

And once that culture is set, a more prosperous Nigeria would mean a more prosperous Dubai.

A sharp departure from the last 50 years.

This is so true.
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by chibowobbed(m): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Can someone send a link for the movie please.
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by YoungboyNBA(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

You seem to be a movie freak, can you recommend good Hollywood movies for me?
Good action,
Black movies,
Horror thrillers.

Trinity, Old Guard, Coffee and Kareem, Bloodshot, Superfly, Midnight School, Oceans 8, Slots Battle Angel, Charlie's Angel's, Ant-Man and the Wasp, The Equalizer, Legend of Tarzan (2017), Valerian and The City of a Thousand Planets, Other hood, Death at a Funeral, Ride Along 1 and 2, The wedding ringer.
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by AlmaIganishire: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is a good process.
Anyways, Have you been trying to save but it seems the money is not saving LOL… Try FCMB iNest Digital savings platform via https://i-nest.fcmb.com/welcome
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Poloyanabo2(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
YoungboyNBA:

Trinity, Old Guard, Coffee and Kareem, Bloodshot, Superfly, Midnight School, Oceans 8, Slots Battle Angel, Charlie's Angel's, Ant-Man and the Wasp, The Equalizer, Legend of Tarzan (2017), Valerian and The City of a Thousand Planets, Other hood, Death at a Funeral, Ride Along 1 and 2, The wedding ringer.
thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Mumjully: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank / Tacha Leads Women Revolt In BBNaija House / Osas Ighodaro Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actress In A Drama - Movie/tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.