Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

What Game Made You A Gamer? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Made You A Gamer? (2510 Views)

Is The New Desk Task Game The Best 3D Game Made By A Nigerian? / Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! / Which Game Made Your Childhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Made You A Gamer? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 19, 2021
Re: What Game Made You A Gamer? by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 19, 2021
Consoles: GameCube, Gameboy, Gameboy advance, Sega, ps1, Nintendo 3DS, ps2, psp, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, desktop, and now Current consoles
Games: Pokemon (played Pokemon on Gameboy a lot), king of fighters, then Sonic the hedgehog on Sega, GameCube was Pokemon and Zelda, ps1 was NBA 2k10 or 11 can't remember, Dragonball, pes, 3ds was dragon and a brain simulation game like that, ps2 there's a lot but it started with Naruto ultimate ninja 5, then Dragonball Budokai tenkachi 3, infinite worlds, god of war 2 and 1, final fantasy IX, Sonic unleashed, ghost Rider, konan adventures or revenge of konan, crash bandicoot, God hand, bully, mortal Kombat Armageddon and Ascension, avatar and James Cameron's avatar, Ben 10 (so many), and many more
Re: What Game Made You A Gamer? by WorWorBoy: 6:22pm On May 19, 2021
Super Mario, Mortal kombat, pro evolution soccer, God of war, and so on.
Re: What Game Made You A Gamer? by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2021
Soccer, Gow
Cod and Uncharted is reigniting my passion for gaming
Re: What Game Made You A Gamer? by nairalalan: 8:11pm On May 27, 2021
Games with cool sprites and no 3D. only 2D ! With skillful game design and levels 3d sprites will look realistic.
Re: What Game Made You A Gamer? by FacelessStuart: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hello everyone! I remember when I started playing Chip n ' dale rescue rangers on NES. It was the game that made me a gamer. And the same cartoon made me a fan of r34 with gadget. Ya know. Now I'm playing apex legends and watching another apex legends rule 34 content. I'm growing, you know.
Re: What Game Made You A Gamer? by Yongi99(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Pochettino:
Truth or Dare
� � grin grin
Re: What Game Made You A Gamer? by meobizy(f): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2021
It's now a hobby anyone can engage in without shame, so why not.
Re: What Game Made You A Gamer? by Tomamort: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
There are many interesting games out there now, but I prefer Dota2. So, I decided it was time to give it a try and found the site https://wewatch./, which is a powerful solution to get familiar with the new option. There are also tournaments reviews, you can choose the best game for yourself. I think this site will be useful for all players.
Re: What Game Made You A Gamer? by HillaryNelo(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Em i started with dat vcd contra b4 sega mortal kombat and real football 2010 nokia 2700, Gta san andreas android i currently play fifa and pes on pc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xbox Or Ps2? / Bayonetta (female Version Of Devil May Cry) / LET SPEAK YORUBA HERE......FUNNY ACTION TABI IDAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.