Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

My South Africa Journey - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My South Africa Journey (11061 Views)

Marrying My South African Partner In Nigeria / My South African Journey Part 2 / Its Been 4 Months And My South African Visa Is Not Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My South Africa Journey by oluayebenz: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Princedapace:

Oga, calm down. The truth of the matter is that Nigerians no dey try. That is same thing they are doing in Dubai. They keep casting many countries they visit. And u know we migrate a lot.

If u have a friend who keeps coming to ur house and keeps breaking the law of ur house, will u respect such a friend?

Nigerians do a sorts of dirty shits not just in SA, their activities in Dubai have become a source of worry too.

What is the way out? We need to fix our country to reduce how we travel. No one actually respects people who migrate too much.

You sure?
How about India?

1 Like

Re: My South Africa Journey by Blurpy: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
It's safe...you can also self drive with your car
Wiwwolt:
Very cool photos. Safari is my dream! I read that there is possibility to rent a car for this purpose. How do you think it is good idea or it can be dangerous?
Re: My South Africa Journey by Richdee1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
Blurpy:
It's safe...you can also self drive with your car

Can one apply for Visiting Visa from Nigeria? How easy is it?
Re: My South Africa Journey by Princedapace(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
oluayebenz:

You sure?
How about India?

India is also doing very well for her self at home. And they engage in productive venture often when they migrate. Bro, our people are into crime too much outside Nigeria.

Guy, Nigerians were busy breaking the laws in Dubai. Selling alcohol, running sex slave industry, etc. Our value system which is money centric is the reason we are like this.

2 Likes

Re: My South Africa Journey by Blurpy: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sure you can but dem dey do yanga for Nigeria now. Application dey take up to 4 months sef. Check SA visa thread
Richdee1:

Can one apply for Visiting Visa from Nigeria? How easy is it?
Re: My South Africa Journey by Blurpy: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Yeah. Indians migrate more but they respect the laws of their host
Princedapace:

India is also doing very well for her self at home. And they engage in productive venture often when they migrate. Bro, our people are into crime too much outside Nigeria.

Guy, Nigerians were busy breaking the laws in Dubai. Selling alcohol, running sex slave industry, etc. Our value system which is money centric is the reason we are like this.

2 Likes

Re: My South Africa Journey by oluayebenz: 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Princedapace:

Absolutely correct

3 Likes

Re: My South Africa Journey by Princedapace(m): 3:50am On Aug 06, 2021
Blurpy:
Yeah. Indians migrate more but they respect the laws of their host

That is it. I don't like to be blinded by sentiments. Omo, Nigerians eh, many like breaking laws especially in these countries that are still struggling to build their public institutions such as SA. Things Nigerians do there are so annoying. Nigerians are always looking for means to break or bypass laws. It is so unfair.

Many Nigerians in these countries are fraudsters. It beats ur imagination how Nigerians migrate to UAE only to do nothing but fraud. Gush.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My South Africa Journey by Mensorty(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Wiwwolt:
Very cool photos. Safari is my dream! I read that there is possibility to rent a car for this purpose. How do you think it is good idea or it can be dangerous?

Hello. I think no, it is not dangerous. Of course it depends what destination you will choose. If you don't have any experience, better will be to get consultations from expert about vehicle to use and the very best destinations to visit in Southern Africa. Just search for example some offers for rent 4x4 Botswana like on https://www.chobe4x4.com/ and read all details.
Re: My South Africa Journey by Blurpy: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
In Lion and Safari park South Africa. It's allowed and safe
Mensorty:

Hello. I think no, it is not dangerous. Of course it depends what destination you will choose. If you don't have any experience, better will be to get consultations from expert about vehicle to use and the very best destinations to visit in Southern Africa. Just search for example some offers for rent 4x4 Botswana and read all details.
Re: My South Africa Journey by charlesELIKIBA: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Princedapace:

. Our value system which is money centric is the reason we are like this.
It will be difficult to educate the mindsets of Nigerians away from this school if taught because the suffering in Nigeria is alarming.
You can't blame her.
You just can't.
Re: My South Africa Journey by aregal: 9:48am On Feb 28, 2022
TMKsouth:

Dude, like only 15% of SA population is Zulu. That's 12 million Zulus out of a population of 60 million.

But OP was pretty sure everyone spoke Zulu at the airport.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1114302/distribution-of-languages-spoken-inside-and-outside-of-households-in-south-africa/

1 Share

Re: My South Africa Journey by aregal: 9:51am On Feb 28, 2022
Not 15% but 25% Zulu speakers!
Re: My South Africa Journey by Alert1(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
More gist please
Re: My South Africa Journey by MrNice04(m): 11:35pm On Feb 03
Blurpy:
Real well fed lions.
Not those bony ones in Naija zoo grin
bruh I sent you a pm... there's something I want to ask pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Independence Day Tragedy: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Taraba Varsity Student / Comprehensive Map Of Port Harcourt Or Warri? / Bounty Hunters For Illegal Immigrants In U.K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.