Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Start something, somewhere - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start something, somewhere (177 Views)

Making $50 And Above Daily Is Never Easy Until You Start Something Serious / Is 300k Ok To Start Something / You Can Still Start Something In The Remaining Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start something, somewhere by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 05, 2021
WHAT'S YOUR RECOVERY PLAN?

If you are jobless at the moment, or financially not self-sufficient, and you want to ask me, I'll tell you to think of something 'sustainable.'

In 2020, there were lots and lots of investments. Forex, crypto and many other high paying investment networking programs, but truth be told, most of these programs can't guarantee you wealth, or outrightly, most of them don't work.

If you started a poultry farm in January 2020 where you sell birds at 8 weeks you must have made sales for 6 times, and must have made your turn over.

If you started the year with cake making, and with good publicity, you make two cakes in a month, you must have made 24 cakes. Those are sustainable ventures.

DON'T BEGIN 2021 WITHOUT A SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS

(1) (Reply)

Food Insurance Initiative For Families - Access 250k Credit For Food & Agric / What Is The Cost And Procedures Of Getting Trademark / I Buy And Sell All Kinds Of Golds And Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.