Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

“if Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra.... (3126 Views)

Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian / Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) / Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra.... by woloadedCEO: 1:55am On Jan 05, 2021
“If Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra In Yaba” – Uche Maduagwu says..

………………

Controversial Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu alleged that popular Nigerian actress, Genevieve Nnaji helped Don Jazzy’s career.

According to him, if not for veteran actress Genevieve, Don Jazzy would have been selling ‘Okrika pant’ and bra in Yaba market.

Taking to his Instagram page, the actor wrote;

If not for #Genevievennaji prayers donjazzy would have been selling okrika pant and bra in #yaba everyone in #nollywood knows genevieve dont joke with prayers thats why #mavin president respects her because she is the only #actress that prays before cooking egusi soup. #Donjazzy is caring not like a president who was at daura when over 300 #school boys were allegedly taken by bandits in #kankara the same state our daddy #buhari was yet he refused to visit the parent of this boys or even the school but sent delegations, what a shame and height of insensitivity do our lives matter to this president or just his kunu?

………………………………………

Use link below to see more photos

https://woloaded.com.ng/if-not-for-genevieve-don-jazzy-would-have-been-selling-okrika-pant-and-bra-in-yaba-uche-maduagwu-says/

Re: “if Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra.... by Chicagoesontop: 2:15am On Jan 05, 2021
Una din come again !!
Re: “if Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra.... by OKorowanta: 6:19am On Jan 05, 2021
I won't be surprised if I hear say na water dey high dis dude not even alcohol...

1 Like

Re: “if Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra.... by HonKong: 6:30am On Jan 05, 2021
lol
Re: “if Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra.... by freeman5050: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2021
OKorowanta:
I won't be surprised if I hear say na water dey high dis dude not even alcohol...

That guy is insane

Re: “if Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra.... by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2021
This uche sef and nonsense,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: “if Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra.... by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2021
From genevieve to don jazzy to buhari to kankara school boys. Op don't confuse us this morning.
Re: “if Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra.... by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Its only a matter of time before this guy will remove his clothes and enter market cry
Re: “if Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra.... by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2021
woloadedCEO:
“If Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra In Yaba” – Uche Maduagwu says..

………………

Controversial Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu alleged that popular Nigerian actress, Genevieve Nnaji helped Don Jazzy’s career.

According to him, if not for veteran actress Genevieve, Don Jazzy would have been selling ‘Okrika pant’ and bra in Yaba market.

Taking to his Instagram page, the actor wrote;

If not for #Genevievennaji prayers donjazzy would have been selling okrika pant and bra in #yaba everyone in #nollywood knows genevieve dont joke with prayers thats why #mavin president respects her because she is the only #actress that prays before cooking egusi soup. #Donjazzy is caring not like a president who was at daura when over 300 #school boys were allegedly taken by bandits in #kankara the same state our daddy #buhari was yet he refused to visit the parent of this boys or even the school but sent delegations, what a shame and height of insensitivity do our lives matter to this president or just his kunu?

………………………………………

Use link below to see more photos

https://woloaded.com.ng/if-not-for-genevieve-don-jazzy-would-have-been-selling-okrika-pant-and-bra-in-yaba-uche-maduagwu-says/
D Actor Is Crazy.
Re: “if Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra.... by lkillbrokehoes: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
JoyJones2000:
Its only a matter of time before this guy will remove his clothes and enter market cry
You will enter market first, big head! grin
Re: “if Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra.... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You will enter market first, big head!
Read my signature AGBAYA
Re: “if Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra.... by lkillbrokehoes: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
JoyJones2000:

Read my signature AGBAYA
Read my moniker too, I guess you know who I am now grin
Re: “if Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra.... by Gadafii: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
from genevieve to pant and bra and prayer and egusi soup to dapchi and daura and kunu

this brother either needs to stop taking drugs or he needs to start taking drugs cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “if Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra.... by Collins4444: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
Please anyone in need of *Melon (Egusi), peeled and Unpeeled
*Maize (white and yellow)
*Soya beans
*Irish potatoes
*sweet potatoes
*Carrots
*Cabbage *Zobo leaves
*Onions and other items,
Are available at affordable prices. Reach me on 08164195788

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Cutest Guys In Oyo State / Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife / BN Exclusive: Sexy & Glam! See Ghollywood Star Yvonne Nelson’s New Promo Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.