Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? (29659 Views)

Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians / Gowon & Awolowo Immediately He Was Released From Prison In 1966 (Throwback Photo / How Christian Leaders Refused To Back Buhari During Osinbajo's Nocturnal Visit T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 05, 2021
Why have Nigerian leaders refused to fix and patronise local hospitals since 1960?Even the pension passed by state Governors includes medical treatment for them and their family members in any country of their choice at state expense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Video of Nigerians abusing Buhari in London,England when he went for medical treatment and urging him to return and fix the hospitals back home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3RyBOkCCpY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlhQwRUNm7s

7 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by kayusely70(m): 3:43am On Jan 05, 2021
They Refused To Fix Them Even After Getting Donations From Home And Abroad During Covid 19 Of Last Year. Theyre Heartless.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 05, 2021
kayusely70:
They Refused To Fix Them Even After Getting Donations From Home And Abroad During Covid 19 Of Last Year. Theyre Heartless.
And they deceived the gullible masses they were going to fix the country. When they can't even fix the hospitals and take 6 hour flights to Europe for medical treatment.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by kayusely70(m): 4:01am On Jan 05, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

And they deceived the gullible masses they were going to fix the country. When they can't even fix the hospitals and take 6 hour flights to Europe for medical treatment.
We Have To Show Our Displeasure In A Peaceful Manner Without Being Violent To Avoid The Past Experience Of Endsars Protests.

8 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by popsy2(m): 4:11am On Jan 05, 2021
Dunno

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by ednut1(m): 4:14am On Jan 05, 2021
grin. They used it pre 1966

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 05, 2021
ednut1:
grin. They used it pre 1966
grin
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 05, 2021
BMC and TMC crew come and defend this.

7 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Kapeter(m): 4:47am On Jan 05, 2021
No be say dem no fit use the hospital na. Na the quack doctors dem dey fear. No be only leaders my broda, ordinary citizes dey fear dem too. Plenty quack doctors everywhere. And also, make dem no dey for mid of surgery, make NEPA no go amaka (dissapoint).

8 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 05, 2021
Kapeter:
No be say dem no fit use the hospital na. Na the quack doctors dem dey fear. No be only leaders my broda, ordinary citizes dey fear dem too. Plenty quack doctors everywhere. And also, make dem no dey for mid of surgery, make NEPA no go amaka (dissapoint).
Quack doctors that United Kingdom,Canada and United States are poaching through immigration.The same quack Nigerians doctors they will find in the same hospitals they run to?

There have no excuse brah.

https://guardian.ng/news/uks-new-migration-visa-lures-nigerian-doctors/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Kapeter(m): 4:57am On Jan 05, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Quack doctors that United Kingdom,Canada and United States are poaching through immigration.The same quack Nigerians doctors they will find in the same hospitals they run to?

There have no excuse brah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUm6MDKzs88
Well well well, you are right on that sha. I sha know i'm scared of Nigerian doctors myself. They make silly mistakes. Maybe it's the system(Regulations, working tools availability and all) then, i don't know.

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 05, 2021
ebukamat34:
Because they refuse to make the Nigerian hospital to international standards

Warnings for the Govt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aldo7XwIL0
They have no conscience.

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
popsy2:
Dunno
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Racoon(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
The President-Maj.General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.),on Friday said Nigerians should not continue going abroad for medical treatment.

“Nigerians have suffered so much going abroad for medical treatment.This is not good for us & it must stop because we can’t afford it again" The President, who himself had travelled to the United Kingdom for treatment on several occasions."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigerians-cant-continue-going-overseas-for-treatment-buhari/amp/
What a bloody hypocrite.This is the man mummified zombies spent their miserable lives defending here on this forum? Meanwhile not all Nigerian leaders sought medical care outside this nation.

However, majority who did despite promising not to do so as in the case of the most sanctimonious hypocrite Nigeria has ever seen did so because they're just plain selfish, wicked and evil.They just dont care, but that is how karma will continue to visit them.

11 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Racoon(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
BMC and TMC crew come and defend this.
cc Helinues, , NgeneUkwenu, Seunmsg

9 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
[quote author=Racoon post=97747442][/quote]
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by cybluesky(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
My brother,dis country is a hopeless case....it is irredeemable......u see that thing called crude oil is the reason why we can't breakup nor restructure,all our leaders care is how to get a piece of what comes out of it and jet out to other societies where the leaders have sacrificed to be sustainable and progressive...the country is a being with its head upside down,it is an abnormal society now until we do the needful and build gradually without the greed of crude oil,everybody is fixated on what they can get and not what is good for the nation or it's people and its future......I appreciate your efforts but honestly a lot of us have shouted about all these and honestly what u risk if u take it further is persecution,assassination or threats to ur economic endeavors....it is a sad story of a country and what makes it sadder is that this is not what the colonialists can be blamed for,this is us black doing this to fellow black man.
This is the new african history of how we perpetuate our own slavery.
Namaste

12 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
cybluesky:
My brother,dis country is a hopeless case....it is irredeemable......u see that thing called crude oil is the reason why we can't breakup nor restructure,all our leaders care is how to get a piece of what comes out of it and jet out to other societies where the leaders have sacrificed to be sustainable and progressive...the country is a being with its head upside down,it is an abnormal society now until we do the needful and build gradually without the greed of crude oil,everybody is fixated on what they can get and not what is good for the nation or it's people and its future......I appreciate your efforts but honestly a lot of us have shouted about all these and honestly what u risk if u take it further is persecution,assassination or threats to ur economic endeavors....it is a sad story of a country and what makes it sadder is that this is not what the colonialists can be blamed for,this is us black doing this to fellow black man.
This is the new african history of how we perpetuate our own slavery.
Namaste

It is still our home even though we know the situation is hopeless.

3 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kapeter:

Even their children don't patronise local hospitals. And enslaved Nigerians will tell you they are the best people to lead the country

NGpatriot
helinues
LegendHero
TecM0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8LMRBICAGM

6 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigerians-cant-continue-going-overseas-for-treatment-buhari/amp/

What a bloody hypocrite.This is the man mummified zombies spent their miserable lives defending here on this forum?

Meanwhile not all Nigerian leaders sought medical care outside this nation.However, majority who did despite promising not to do so as in the case of the most sanctimonious hypocrite Nigeria has ever seen did so because they're just plain selfish, wicked and evil.They just dont care, but that is how karma will continue to visit them.
Don't mind the zombies that support these clowns.

5 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by cybluesky(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

It is still our home even though we know the situation is hopeless.

Honestly,what part is home to u?is it the part where everyone is agitating for restructuring or the part that we are being forced to stay together?I have nothing against any tribe or individual but the truth remains that until nigeria is restructured to fit our unique ethno peculiarities,some of us including our leaders would not see Nigeria as a nation where we need to protect its economic welfare and interests,if we restructure, Yoruba's and every ethnicity would be careful in selecting its leaders and would easily know who to hold responsible when things are going south but u see in the present settings it is very easy for an ibo man or undergoing probe to claim a case of witch hunt from the northerners,it would be easy for nddc people to claim witch hunt when undergoing probe because of course they would equally blame it on a cabal.....the fight should be restructuring,that time when ur region dey Bleep up,u go catch ur own brother witch,no more external blame games.
Namaste.

13 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
cybluesky:

Honestly,what part is home to u?is it the part where everyone is agitating for restructuring or the part that we are being forced to stay together?I have nothing against any tribe or individual but the truth remains that until nigeria is restructured to fit our unique ethno peculiarities,some of us including our leaders would not see Nigeria as a nation where we need to protect its economic welfare and interests,if we restructure, Yoruba's and every ethnicity would be careful in selecting its leaders and would easily know who to hold responsible when things are going south but u see in the present settings it is very easy for an ibo man or undergoing probe to claim a case of witch hunt from the northerners,it would be easy for nddc people to claim witch hunt when undergoing probe because of course they would equally blame it on a cabal.....the fight should be restructuring,that time when ur region dey Bleep up,u go catch ur own brother witch,no more external blame games.
Namaste.
I left the country 12 years ago and still visit occasionally.
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by cybluesky(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I left the country 12 years ago and still visit occasionally.

Exactly,if it was home....u would feel at home here and visit more often.

2 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Budatuum says I should vote for the bad or correct what is wrong in the APC/PDP.
But I know that it's impossible for the elements of wickedness in the APC/PDP to
change because they see people like me or people with a different REASONING as their enemies.
So, I cannot choose any of the two options listed by Budatuum.
If I deserve to suffer/die simply because I don't support nonsense,then it means I have witnessed nonsense,indeed.
The Constitution is also pure nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Budatuum says I should vote for the bad or correct what is wrong in the APC/PDP.
But I know that it's impossible for the elements of wickedness in the APC/PDP to
change because they see people like me or people with a different REASONING as their enemies.
So, I cannot choose any of the two options listed by Budatuum.
If I deserve to suffer/die simply because I don't support nonsense,then it means I have witnessed nonsense,indeed.
The Constitution is also pure nonsense.
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
cybluesky:

Exactly,if it was home....u would feel at home here and visit more often.
Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2021
Bobo Chicago ran to France for medical treatment.

https://www.nairaland.com/6358232/tinubu-oba-saheed-elegushi-muri
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966? by Kyase(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Why have Nigerian leaders refused to fix and patronise local hospitals since 1960?Even the pension passed by state Governors includes medical treatment for them and their family members in any country of their choice at state expense.
I think it's simple....
Our Nigerian doctors (some) are not professional.
Was opportuned to listen to one politician, he said, that hospital were turned to assassin's ground by some many politicans to bring down their perceive enemies.

An old nurse in my neighborhood, during that Buhari medical trips told us that, back in the days they will be contacted to eliminate a politician using their hospital with huge amount, though she said she never partake in that, but who go know grin

So brother we have qualify doctors and good hospital but how professional are they.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver / I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih / Obasanjo Visits President Ramaphosa Of South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.