Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year (54600 Views)

"My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside / Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Toks2008(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
And in her eyes she is the hottest...

Most of not all ladies think all men go crazy for big ass... I detest big ass with great passion... Total turn off
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Johnnyplus01k(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
It's plenty. Opopopo
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Canberra55: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
That's good of her. But,

I'm seeing rheumatism + arthritis in a couple of years to come..

Hmmm Legend of the seer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by BigGuava: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Happy2020: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Empty head, fake azz. Looking for dick appointments and money. That’s called a prostitute. Period.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by lildush(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Wat is dis.... Scrap..
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by zudozz: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
I for break my screen like say they no show her behind!
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by offset67(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
coolsilicone ass but Amma smash tho
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Passionate1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hmmmm!

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Blackdisciple(m): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
iyahhh!
make kata kata scatter yakata
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by sterlingD(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This one wey done eat Arab shit tire, nah some dumb Naija girls role model too cheesy
LWKMD. You wicked o.

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Happy2020: 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Imagine the smell embarassed
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by merits(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
jaybenugo:
Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke took to her Instagram page on Monday January 4, to share a hot photo as she wished her fans a Happy New Year, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJotO2_h9xC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Poto-poto shit go full that back.even her mess go be atomic bomb.

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by martineverest(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Chii59:
I've watched enough "Botched" episodes to teach me that that ass is only beautiful, when clothed.
exactly
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Evidenx(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yansh with no sense.

That's one thing about her, she feels the world revolve round her yansh.

Old farm tool. Get sense small, E get why.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by pacespot(m): 12:35am On Jan 06, 2021
Boobs + ass + fine face = no brain grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2021
sthecy:
Dammmnnnn.....this is extra
You can say that again Ms Stacy!
HNY!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo / Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage / Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.