Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday (51295 Views)

Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates Her 19th Birthday / Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her 19th Birthday On Valentine's Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by koning: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2021
Why do i keep seeing a HORSE in the 3rd picture?! Abi my eyes dey pain me.....
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2021
BF69BF:
Beautiful girl, age gracefully. May God protect you from rapist, pedophiles and the likes roaring about seeking who to devour.
So sex is a monster that devours a KitKat?
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by manunitedbabes: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2021
nawa she even mature pass me self. me way i done reach 40years hahahahahahah grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Classickj(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2021
The5DME:
She looks way older for her age courtesy of goo much di....... Ck.
am sure you look older than her
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Classickj(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2021
Abusadiq01:
19 Years Abi... Anuty be calming down once in awhile
yes she's 19 while her older sister is 24/25
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Classickj(m): 11:25am On Jan 05, 2021
englishmart:
Beauty fades, simple!
not this beauty
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Classickj(m): 11:25am On Jan 05, 2021
pretydiva:
Looks so much like her mom. Hbd
I smell jealousy here
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Classickj(m): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2021
dyera:
This girl too resemble her mother, I just hope that she doesn't follow in her mother's footstep.
what footstep are you talking about
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Classickj(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2021
Goodoption:
All I see is prostitution, don't worry your market will sell, next time try as much as you can to expose those junctions because most of us are looking for pvsy to bang not wife. Horizontal mugus grin
you need Jesus in your life
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Classickj(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2021
IYANGBALI:
She is no longer a virgin. She has been ransacked
ransacked by you
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
She looks like a runs girl
seconded
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Surely she is ready for the future Howbeit I hope she'll not follow the norm of nudity

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter
happy new year boss.. U just forget me
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by luvme0702: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2021
Tatafo. It's from one man she had all her kids and still married to him. Kai! Nigerians sef.
blackpanthar:
Hope she will be able to keep a man unlike her mom.
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2021
malcom1X:
Stunning photos without phone number, that one na stunning photo ?
no mind them..
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Seniorwriter(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
happy new year boss.. U just forget me

Howdy Sunny
Hope you've been able to leverage on those Monetising photography venture idea i suggested to you

It's very gratifying to be financially self reliant

© Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by TempleHouse: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
She seems to have a NAKED Ambition, though she's beautiful and innocent.
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by zedegit: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Choi! tongue

See that shape o. shocked
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Howdy Sunny
Hope you've been able to leverage on those Monetising photography venture idea i suggested to you

It's very gratifying to be financially self reliant

© Seniorwriter
boss please DM me another site for such.. That pixabay is frustrating the hell out of me.. My pictures refused uploading
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by RealEzee(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
This babe is pretty, abeg leave am
Happy birthday
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Cuz she uses contacts as well.

She does not.
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by IYANGBALI: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
Classickj:
ransacked by you
and you too
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Jesslove(f): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
I wish her long life
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by BigGuava: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by paix(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
She looks like a runs girl
Looks could be deceptive.
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by BigGuava: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by BF69BF: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
richmanrichard:
warris is dat? we dont do that here young woman!

See them, pedophiles everywhere, be coming out one by one undecided
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by BF69BF: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

What concerns 19 and paedophile?
she not fvckable yet?
Type with sense

See one of them, pedophile oshi, just be showing yourself one by one like that, let's know who to avoid.
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by richmanrichard: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
BF69BF:

See them, pedophiles everywhere, be coming out one by one undecided
na your pedo?
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by jerry4me2003: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
blackpanthar:
Hope she will be able to keep a man unlike her mom.
As i no reach collect the mumsi, I must collect this one oh.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by maximusprime2000: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
chai! this girl fine pass darego times 10. .. why?

but my younger sister fine pass her still. ..
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
BF69BF:

See one of them, pedophile oshi, just be showing yourself one by one like that, let's know who to avoid.
Kuku avoid all men, no man that doesn't like girls from 18-25 even the aged ones are not left out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) / Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) / Omotola Arrives Warri For The First Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.