Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday (51317 Views)

Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates Her 19th Birthday / Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her 19th Birthday On Valentine's Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by BF69BF: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Kuku avoid all men, no man that doesn't like girls from 18-25 even the aged ones are not left out.

Yeah, aged ones like your father? Not difficult to know though.
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by olax02(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
blackpanthar:
Hope she will be able to keep a man unlike her mom.
uuhhhh...na ur sister??

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:22am On Jan 06, 2021
BF69BF:

Yeah, aged ones like your father? Not difficult to know though.
You're so saucy, thank God you know I have a father, but for you you're a bas'tard born of many fathers, most likely a product of an in'cestous or paedophilic relationship, no wonder you sound so bitter and look so ugly and Shapeless.
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday by BF69BF: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

You're so saucy, thank God you know I have a father, but for you you're a bas'tard born of many fathers, most likely a product of an in'cestous or paedophilic relationship, no wonder you sound so bitter and look so ugly and Shapeless.

Foam from both sides of your mouth, keep typing cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats / Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian / Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.