Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election (39268 Views)

Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei / Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG / 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election by CharleyBright(m): 1:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Chicha77:
you are a myopic daft, you are nothing but a Miscreant Bullock!! Hopeless Animal.. Keep hating

Since you dont agree with my opinion, I was expecting to see your opinion to counter mine and possibly convince me, but all i see is abuse and insults.
Is that how matured and intellectual discourse is done?
Only motor park touts and illiterates resort to unprovoked abuses and insults.
And if you cant put up your point, you have nothing to offer upstairs.
Get off my face, and let someone with ideas saying something.
Re: Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 06, 2021
Siwel25:

How many percent did they give the APC in 2015 and 2019 presidential elections? We know they are PDP thru and thru.. You only demand for what you have earned.
Did south west earn 1999 PDP tickets ?
Did north west earn PDP tickets in 2007 ?

Why are u being a hypocrite

APC dont need igbo votes to make and igbo man president ... PDP made obasanjo president without south west
Re: Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election by jude90(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2021
Joyce95:
This two are going to be blessing to Nigerians.
Reading what most of you fools write on this site makes one to be very certain that Nigeria as country is cursed. So this 2 should be the best option with what achievement? Is it Osibanjo that has helped to bring the worst government in the history of the world politics or Zulum with what achievement? I see Buhari regime have not really taught you guys any lesson at all. At least if you guys don't want to move forward allow others that want to move forward to do so.
Re: Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election by kayusely70(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2022
The man has spoken very well and reasonably too! It's a winning combination!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) / Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun / NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.